Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

2008 Highlights DVD Error

Purchased my copy of the 2008 Highlights DVD via Bulldogs Central (as all should, not myer, jb- hi-fi etc) and after viewing found the following error:

- The scores following the Rnd 12 Highlights against Brisbane are for Geelong versus Port Adelaide. What the?.

Has anyone else found this?

This coming from Visual Entertainment Group (or VEG, ahh, now it makes sense) who also produce the "Name A Game" series (which gets mixed reviews), go figure.

Please list any other errors if you have found them.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2008 Highlights DVD Error

I have contacted Visual Entertainment Group (Fiona) and advised them of the issue.
    VEG investigated and contacted me back confirming the error was there.

They advised that they will correct the error and send me another copy (This will be after Christmas).

If anyone else needs to follow this up please call VEG on:

1800 035 665

Post Thanks / Like

Weird error..

Might pick up a copy in January..when i have money to spend once again

Post Thanks / Like

Watched mine last night and didn't notice that error. I'll have another look tonight.

I couldn't find any highlights from the Prelim. Mine went straight from the semi final against the Swans to the All Australian Segment.

After watching it again last night I got to appreciate how good Aker was this year. Not too mention Cooney, Cross and Boyd also but Aker was just superb in the first half of the year. It will be a shame to see him finish in '09.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this the DVD that is coming as part of the 2009 membership pack?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Revolution View Post
    Is this the DVD that is coming as part of the 2009 membership pack?
    No BR, apparently the one with the membership package is only a 15 min DVD. The one in this thread is a purchased one with way more highlights.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    Watched mine last night and didn't notice that error. I'll have another look tonight.

I couldn't find any highlights from the Prelim. Mine went straight from the semi final against the Swans to the All Australian Segment.

After watching it again last night I got to appreciate how good Aker was this year. Not too mention Cooney, Cross and Boyd also but Aker was just superb in the first half of the year. It will be a shame to see him finish in '09.

Interesting, when I watched it I feel asleep so I missed the last 10 minutes or so. I'll have to check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    No BR, apparently the one with the membership package is only a 15 min DVD. The one in this thread is a purchased one with way more highlights.
    Cheers bornadog, I'll have to get one then, as I'll need something to watch Xmas morning

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Revolution View Post
    Cheers bornadog, I'll have to get one then, as I'll need something to watch Xmas morning
    Or every day untill nab cup