Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A week to forget for a sad, bitter champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    I am sure he will be asked in some media outlet this week about this article and I'm sure he will give his opinion (as he always does)

I think we may need to lock him in a closet this week such that he doesn't make comment on this piece of indifferent journalism.
    Yep, other outlets will be right on it and I don't hold much hope of him not saying anything either. Silence would be the best response though.

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Age gossip columnist

Could you just park your broom outside of that rabble club you follow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    As Aker is contracted by The Herald Sun, maybe he declined an interview with the Age in the lead up to his 300th and this is Caro's response. Petty, to say the least but definitely not below Caro's standards.

She is one of the many reasons I do not buy The Age and the single reason I do not watch Footy Classifieds.
    Nail,head,hammer. First prize She should be writing for ''No Idea''

Post Thanks / Like

Caroline Wilson proves with every appearance on footy classified and every article she writes that she has no idea about what happens on the field preferring to talk and write about the politics of the game. Painful to watch and read and painfully out of her depth in AFL football. Should apply to be Richmonds media manager.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    Jerry, I don't know if you see the irony that you think you can call anyone else childish and selfish without first looking in the mirror. Not surprised at all that you agree with Caro.

Why don't you just **** off and save the rest of us the grief.
    Lantern, haven't you worked Jerry out yet? Whatever side everyone else is on, is off limits for him, and he takes the opposite position; even if it means defending the despicably indefensible.

When you know in advance where he will line up on an issue rather than being annoying it becomes boring and a bit childish.
    I believe there's nothing on this earth that we own. All we do is look after it for our children - Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

In Psychology there is a term for the habit some people have of denying their own faults and finding them in others; it's known as projecting.

The bitter and twisted mouth piece for the Richmond FC who masquerades as a serious journalist does just that.

I would suggest she went and got help but who would wish her on an unsuspecting therapist.
    I believe there's nothing on this earth that we own. All we do is look after it for our children - Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Dear Age gossip columnist

Could you just park your broom outside of that rabble club you follow.
    Better still could you go back to helping them, you've done such a good job... and could you stop trying to help us, we're doing ok on our own... not that you would be prepared to acknowledge it other than unconsciously by the shade of green your countenance has turned.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone hear Hutchy rip into her on Footy Classified over the article?

Almost made me tolerate the bloke.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Just watching it now in Adelaide, the whole panel are giving her a serve. bloody funny. She is not happy, no backward step though, stupid misguided M%!&