Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Campbell Rose calls for more members

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Griffen View Post
    I personally have met a few who are avid Bulldog supporters, and when I ask about membership, they say no...... I get invited to corporate functions, why should I get a membership? (
    These are the exact people that really get on my nerves, and I am sure we all know someone like this. This is a cultural thing and more so with Bulldogs fans. I have worked with people like this and I have told them, don't talk to meet about football on Monday morning unless you are a member
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Dogs Bollocks View Post
    l will be honest and say l have not had any as of yet. It is only early days so we will see what happens.

But l would not care if l did not get one customer out of this. This may sound stupid but it just makes me feel good giving money to the dogs.

But if your after a quality carpet, upholstery, or Tile & Grout cleaner in the Western Suburbs give Revolution Cleaning a call 9741 4808
    Just to let you know that l have now had two jobs througth the Bulldogs Freindly Business discount coupons that were posted out to members a couple of weeks ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Campbell sounds angry...and rightfully so. 6300 unsigned is terrible. And he's right, we won't be able to take the extra leap until we get that backing.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]