Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Elliotts reign at Carlton

Quote Originally Posted by western monkey View Post
    Just a side issue spinning from this....if these payments were made on behalf of the players concerned, does it affect the salary cap?
    Surely you're not suggesting a club with the honesty & integrity of Carlton would cheat on the rest of the competition & do something that might contravene the Salary Cap! Never!!

The hard part would be a) getting the AFL to get off its dot & investigate & b) proving it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Surely you're not suggesting a club with the honesty & integrity of Carlton would cheat on the rest of the competition & do something that might contravene the Salary Cap! Never!!

The hard part would be a) getting the AFL to get off its dot & investigate & b) proving it.
    C'mon Baz...you know me far better than that...I have nothing but respect for that football club and all that it stands for!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    I love the fact that Pigs Arse thinks nearly all the women made it up!How the hell would he know? Just a pathetic attempt from yesterdays man to garner up some publicity for his website or his high rating show on ch 31.
    It would appear that this is true, although why he would seek publicity with this kind of story is beyond me. It will be interesting to see how it develops.