Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Old Dogs still showing tricks, says Eade

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    A lot will depend on if he get on the park and play some decent footy in the second half of the year.

I think he could possibly be a candidate for the old 'delist/re-rookie' as he's still very young and very, very raw. He's been in our system for a few years and is probably a good investment, especially considering the pilfering that Gold Coast is about to partake in.
    Lake, Morris, Hargy, Williams, Tiller, Everitt, Boumann. - Callan, DFA, Harbrow, Gilbee and runners off the HBF in pletheroa...

Holding onto O'Shea on the main list isn't essential. Re-rooking maybe an option, I wouldn't object as we need to make decision on 3 rookies this year, but I would rather make the decision this year not next.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    A lot will depend on if he get on the park and play some decent footy in the second half of the year.

I think he could possibly be a candidate for the old 'delist/re-rookie' as he's still very young and very, very raw. He's been in our system for a few years and is probably a good investment, especially considering the pilfering that Gold Coast is about to partake in.
    Perhaps they might play Mulligan and O'Shea off against each other over the 2nd half of the season and keep one of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Perhaps they might play Mulligan and O'Shea off against each other over the 2nd half of the season and keep one of them.
    Maybe - I can't see both being there next year.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.