Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rodney Eade: Q&A - AFL.com.au

Very good article, thanks for posting.

Post Thanks / Like

Good work Mantis you should be congratulated on posting that article. It wouldve taken a bit of time and patients to bold each question and format it correctly!!

Great Read and I think that had something to do with the quality of questions asked and answers given especially about the fringe players.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobmurphy View Post
    Good work Mantis you should be congratulated on posting that article. It wouldve taken a bit of time and patients to bold each question and format it correctly!!
    It can be painful sometimes doing that. I reckon the 2 I think of in that regard are the interviews in the Legends & Larrikins forum & the one I did on the Jukebox in the Music & Entertainment forum, that was a real bugger!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdoggie View Post
    It really sounded as though Eade's initial strategy of trying to shame Lynch into working harder hasn't paid off, and now he is trying to build his confidence by offering a potential spot in the side for him if he works harder.

To be honest of all the players that have had the rocket heat applied to them since last years reviews, perhaps you could say Ward, Bouman and to a lesser extent Stack have shown any signs of improvement.

Everitt is the interesting one. He has basically been dissapointing since he was handed the #3 and cut his hair. Perhaps he was of the attitude that he had made it already after 1 season. I think rocket is trying to tell him he is not a protected species just because of the number on his back. Having said that I think Andrejs has been playing some much better football over the last month or so. He is starting to get his run back from all reports and from what i've seen he is really throwing his body into it now. Never flinches an opportunity to back himself into a pack and is not afraid of getting hurt.

If his "work rate" is there then he'll be back soon.
    Could you explain this paragraph

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfella7 View Post
    Could you explain this paragraph
    I think he is trying to say that only Ward, Boumann and Stack have improved after being criticised in last years reviews, meaning Eade may need to try some different methods to get our under performers going