Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Game Day - Bulldogs vs Dockers

I think Darcy has had his game under valued a touch. Was our second best forward in the first half and then had a big say in turning around the clearances for us in the second half. Had a genuine impact and it was more than just a solid return to form IMO.

Cooney was good again and his work ethic is up. Needs to get more junk type disposals. At the moment he gets either contested possesions, clearances or front and squares. To take another step he needs to push harder into space and get more handball recieves and uncontested possessions. Benefited from us playing a tall up forward as he was able to work hard to get front and square for some crumbing opportunities.

Harbrow was very impressive again.

Lynch made some errors but the package is there. Just needs to adjust to the tempo and become a little more composed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dog town View Post
    I think Darcy has had his game under valued a touch. Was our second best forward in the first half and then had a big say in turning around the clearances for us in the second half. Had a genuine impact and it was more than just a solid return to form IMO.
    I totally agree, I had him 3rd best bordering on 2nd best for us.
    From the stats he had 10 kicks 6 handballs. 4 mark 2 contested. 2 goal 1 behind.
    Only 5 taps.
    I think the good part to his game was the 6 first disposals and 5 clearances where he grabbed it out of the ruck. It was a bit of the Darcy of old.

BTW Street got 18 taps 2 kicks 6 Handballs. 2 marks 0 contested 1 first disposal 0 clearances.
    Sandilands got 23 t, 3 k, 10 HBs, 4 M, 1 cont, 2 1st dis, 3 clear 1 goal
    Warnock got 7 t, 6 k, 2 HBs, 5 M, 0 cont, 2 1t dis, 1 clear 1 goal

Sandilands was looking very dangerous early on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    The Eagleton jumper punch on Tarrant could pose a problem for us. Whats everyones thoughts? Is he in strife?
    Unfortunately I think he is, and the tribunal will take a dim view of it, even though Tarrant needs a few blows to the head IMO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieSigley View Post
    I totally agree, I had him 3rd best bordering on 2nd best for us.
    From the stats he had 10 kicks 6 handballs. 4 mark 2 contested. 2 goal 1 behind.
    Only 5 taps.
    I think the good part to his game was the 6 first disposals and 5 clearances where he grabbed it out of the ruck. It was a bit of the Darcy of old.
    Darcy was excellent and really controlled proceedings in that last quarter - by far his best game this season and showed good signs up forward

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Darcy got votes from me.