Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Harbrow-GONE-Official

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    If the reports of McKenna accusing Harbrow, in front of the other Gold Coast players, of costing the Bulldogs a final 4 years ago are true, that's not a home truth. That's a guy in the wrong job.
    I agree that's just stupid, and seems like something Mckenna's said in the heat of the moment.
    The whole club gets reviewed including 40 odd blokes with some having axes to grind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    I think McKenna will go. IMO he has underperformed with that group and their fall away post Ablett injury was a disgrace
    Agree with this. Their record once ablett was done for the year should be enough to prove he hasn't developed that squad to the level he should have.

I know JJ is a bulldogs player and we all love our own but to say he is anywhere near Harbrow as a player is outrageous. JJ has some talent and could be a player for us but Harbrow is on a different planet to JJ and we are kidding ourselves if we think otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think JJ is a defender personally. They are very different types.

Would be happy to have both!

Post Thanks / Like

Ixnay on the acksay talk about Bluey guys. He's the best thing the rest of the clubs have going for them.

I think he's doing an excellent job and should see his contract out. At least.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Ixnay on the acksay talk about Bluey guys. He's the best thing the rest of the clubs have going for them.

I think he's doing an excellent job and should see his contract out. At least.
    The board is extending his contract! ��
    More of an In Bruges guy?