Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round #9 Match Committee

thanks coon dog
    oldie but a goodie
    not sure it needs to be obscure, insightful and eccentrically funny......the rule is if 1 person laughs i dont get charged a dollar
    I'm paying money, the girl's happy, she's got no money, I got my rocks off, how good is this...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round #9 Match Committee

The two West Coast players to target with real pressure are Matthew Priddis and Sam Butler , Priddis has a high ratio of handballs with his disposals - tight close pressure on him will force him to drop the ball , Butler is the most efficient user of the ball on the park for them ( almost 87% ) - we will have to shut him down to stop his rebound - I,d like to see Cross push up the ground to help the forwards shut him down

Easton Wood is the most obvious Sub , not quite back to full match fitness but fit enough to cover an early injury. Tactically I would Sub Grant off at HT, Wood and Sherman then rotate through Midfield/ Forward pocket .

When Moles is on the field I,d like to see him at BP to give us a strong body to crumb and run

Griffen has to drop back to help us rebound on the kick-ins , the idea would be to have Murphy kicking it to Markovic at the top of the 50 with Griffen in support