I don't think there's a 2024 membership thread yet but did anyone get the offer from WB today offering a free upgrade to a L1 (silver) or L2 (gold) membership if you agree to move to digital?

I don't get how it works, because isn't L2 all reserved and surely we wouldn't be being offered a free reserved seat for our 9 game memberships?

I've been on hold to speak to the membership dept for 40 mins and counting so far ... :/

What I am thinking is, if you're bronze you can choose the free upgrade to silver and if you're silver you can choose the free upgrade to gold - but I am bronze and being offered both when logged into my account. Perhaps if I choose the gold upgrade I'll get prompted to pay, but the only option after selecting one is 'submit' and I don't want to get hit with a charge.

Edit: Got through and they said no, I can choose either membership, but to sit on L2 will require a $10 payment pp to secure reserved seats for each game, which you do via Ticketmaster. However, junior memberships don't qualify for the free upgrade, and as my son often comes along to the footy, it won't suit me to upgrade (or I can, and just sit in L3 for the games he attends).