Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
What I don't get is that Friday's media performance being bad, was literally the only time Beveridge hasn't spoken clearly and thoroughly about what he's trying to do at the selection table.

All of the detractors just want to say "but Caleb Daniel is a better player than Lachie Bramble, so it's bizarre the latter is playing" without actually watching the form or listening to the reasoning.

It's pathetic, and just another reminder of the low calibre shitheads we have in the media covering this sport and getting the commercial exposure.

But I guess you get the politicians and media you deserve, football isn't any different. I mean, I clicked didn't I.
It’s AI at its best , records what you read and BANG it’s the next ten stories . If you think Cornes , Caro etc don’t get the stats your a silly duffer , they then write a story on the story that got the clicks. I find it funny how one writes a story and then ten others come out with the same story just written in another way the next day or week.