Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
Hey if you're serious I already have a second membership. I'll cancel the auto renewal for the gameday one and donate what I would have spent to charity. I watch the games, I never attend anymore, so it's all charity in the end.

I think expressing the frustration I felt at the time and what it made me consider is valid to the topic of why memberships aren't going up much even if I didn't act on that frustration. Cause ultimately you're lashing out at me saying I thought about something and didn't follow through. Not threatening to do something, just expressing the frustration the day or two after. It's not something I've felt during the Bevo reign. I did have a lapsed year or two during the McCartney era though.
We're all bloody frustrated by the inconsistent performances the team is putting out there at present... and watching us can make us feel like kicking the TV in, but to me the thought of not supporting the club financially is non-negotiable.

Whilst your comment may have been flippant, and you were never going to act on it I have low tolerance for supporters (not saying you're this) who try and hold the club to ransom.

Anyway, I've signed up for a secondary membership.