Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2011 Member Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    Very eloquent Adam!
    I think the new teeth must have some thesaurus in the their family tree somewhere. They certainly are not sufferng from syntactical aphasia.

Post Thanks / Like

FINALLY!! My mug has arrived..now have EVERYTHING

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all. Apologies for reviving an old thread, I wasn't sure if this was thread-worthy!

While Rocket has promised us no more fade outs this year, I am experiencing a fade-out of a different nature. My 2011 Sticker is fading! My tough-mans red has reduced to a less intimidating pink. Has anyone else had this? I have no garage admittedly so it does cop a full UV blast.

It reminds me of the great fade-out of 09, where we were all issued with replacement stickers.

Not really a big deal, just thought I'd raise it up. Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by St 07 View Post
    Hey all. Apologies for reviving an old thread, I wasn't sure if this was thread-worthy!

While Rocket has promised us no more fade outs this year, I am experiencing a fade-out of a different nature. My 2011 Sticker is fading! My tough-mans red has reduced to a less intimidating pink. Has anyone else had this? I have no garage admittedly so it does cop a full UV blast.

It reminds me of the great fade-out of 09, where we were all issued with replacement stickers.

Happens every year, doesn't it?
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, ours is starting to fade too. Isn't red dye supposed to be the most vulnerable to fading of any colour? I did wonder if that was why they went with a predominantly dark sticker last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by St 07 View Post

Maybe all of the finest red pigment and color in the PRC is reserved for the banners and flags of the state? They dont recognise the bulldogs dynasty as worthy, we get democratic magenta...

Post Thanks / Like

They're not using lightfast ink (according to my husband who's in the printing trade)

Post Thanks / Like

my sticker has faded

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SCRAGGer View Post
    FINALLY!! My mug has arrived..now have EVERYTHING
    Boo!

Still haven't got mine

Post Thanks / Like

Some good bargains at the ground toimorrow:

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/se...7/default.aspx
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just going through all of the merchandise packs I received from the club this year. Because of some confusions with our seats, when the new membership cards came out, we also got new packs.

So if anyone knows of anyone that would appreciate kids bags, caps (both kids and adults) and scarfs, let me know and I'll get them to you some how. I have quite a few.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aker39 View Post
    I was just going through all of the merchandise packs I received from the club this year. Because of some confusions with our seats, when the new membership cards came out, we also got new packs.

So if anyone knows of anyone that would appreciate kids bags, caps (both kids and adults) and scarfs, let me know and I'll get them to you some how. I have quite a few.
    I gave all my old and new scarves to mates kids.
    We now have five new members and three Dads peeved with me because their kids don't follow their teams. and follow the Dogs.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    I gave all my old and new scarves to mates kids.
    We now have five new members and three Dads peeved with me because their kids don't follow their teams. and follow the Dogs.
    Otstanding effort

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aker39 View Post

Aker i'll grab a kids bag if you dont mind posting to perth.