Likes Likes:  0
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Young Bulldog Found Unconcious

Mistake sorry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by woofgirl View Post
    I'm just so disappointed and embarrassed now, my awesome straight team is making me defend one of my young pups taking drugs? I can't stand up for him the silly kid :-( I'm just devestated and hope with all my heart he and any of our other pups that think drugs are ok realise it's just bloody wrong... It's a lot of weight to have 20 odd thousand supporters to please as well as family and friends but dude!! You have an awesome future don't chuck it away, grit ya teeth work hard and you'll earn back our respect , no probs.... Make us and everyone else proud of you dude:-)

I so HATE drugs, drugs are dumb!! I have to go now, can only b somewhat positive for a short time these days... Hope I didn't upset anyone.
    Power to you Woofgirl. Agree 100% I was gutted to hear Libba's name mentioned when I first heard it.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by woofgirl View Post
    I'm just so disappointed and embarrassed now, my awesome straight team is making me defend one of my young pups taking drugs? I can't stand up for him the silly kid :-( I'm just devestated and hope with all my heart he and any of our other pups that think drugs are ok realise it's just bloody wrong... It's a lot of weight to have 20 odd thousand supporters to please as well as family and friends but dude!! You have an awesome future don't chuck it away, grit ya teeth work hard and you'll earn back our respect , no probs.... Make us and everyone else proud of you dude:-)

I so HATE drugs, drugs are dumb!! I have to go now, can only b somewhat positive for a short time these days... Hope I didn't upset anyone.
    Well said.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Damian Barrett report on TFS that Christian Howard was with Libba the night of the incident. Questions asked why no sanction was given to Howard for his being with Libba (or perhaps "for not doing anything about it")
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Damian Barrett report on TFS that Christian Howard was with Libba the night of the incident. Questions asked why no sanction was given to Howard for his being with Libba (or perhaps "for not doing anything about it")
    Im not sure why this is even a story, considering we already knew a couple of players where with Tom. The club has said they have interviewed the players with Tom and they did nothing wrong. It has also been mentioned that Tom is very head strong and I'd imagine with a bit of drink in him, he'd be even more head strong.

So I guess the whole don't leave your mates behind debate will start again?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Im not sure why this is even a story, considering we already knew a couple of players where with Tom. The club has said they have interviewed the players with Tom and they did nothing wrong. It has also been mentioned that Tom is very head strong and I'd imagine with a bit of drink in him, he'd be even more head strong.

So I guess the whole don't leave your mates behind debate will start again?
    They had a name, that's enough for a story on the TFS!