Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Preliminary Final Streak - Opposite of the Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by Suz 32 View Post
    Fantastic game. So sweet to smash Manly. Have never been in such a great atmosphere. Over 25,000 vocal Storm supporters. It was amazing. Now for the grand final....
    Are you going
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Are you going
    Yes, got our tickets this morning. This will be the 5th NRL grand final we've been to. When you're also a Western Bulldogs supporter you realise how hard it is just to make a grand final, so I go if I can.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, got our tickets this morning. This will be the 5th NRL grand final we've been to. When you're also a Western Bulldogs supporter you realise how hard it is just to make a grand final, so I go if I can.
    Good luck Suz!

How much were the tickets and are they good seats? I have no idea of the stadium layout but perhaps you can compare it to etihad?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Craig Bellamy's a complete genius.With all the salary cup stuff going on, and when they won games not playing for points was amazing.
    Manly were lucky not to be 40 down at half time.

Post Thanks / Like

Nicely done. Thankfully for me, Norwood won on the weekend in the SANFL so we don't have to play a prelim now, just the GF.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Good luck Suz!

How much were the tickets and are they good seats? I have no idea of the stadium layout but perhaps you can compare it to etihad?
    Thanks azabob! Very much looking forward to Sunday, hopefully we come away with a premiership!!

We went for the cheapest seats, category 4. An adult ticket is $65. We're just to the side of the goals (approx next to the Bulldogs players race toward the goals in Etihad terms), 22 rows back on the ground level. NRL finals prices are very reasonable. Of course if you want sideline tickets they are more expensive but nowhere near the AFL prices. Category 1 tickets are $200 for an adult.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks azabob! Very much looking forward to Sunday, hopefully we come away with a premiership!!

We went for the cheapest seats, category 4. An adult ticket is $65. We're just to the side of the goals (approx next to the Bulldogs players race toward the goals in Etihad terms), 22 rows back on the ground level. NRL finals prices are very reasonable. Of course if you want sideline tickets they are more expensive but nowhere near the AFL prices. Category 1 tickets are $200 for an adult.
    Wow, they are extremely well priced and your seat sounds like a good spot.
    It certainly will be a brilliant effort if the Storm can get up.

Do you think the result (win or lose) will decide what Bellamy does coaching wise? From an absolute outsider looking in I wonder if the storm win does he thinks he needs a new challenge especially considering the whole salary cap saga and how he managed to get the club to the ultimate again?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Wow, they are extremely well priced and your seat sounds like a good spot.
    It certainly will be a brilliant effort if the Storm can get up.

Do you think the result (win or lose) will decide what Bellamy does coaching wise? From an absolute outsider looking in I wonder if the storm win does he thinks he needs a new challenge especially considering the whole salary cap saga and how he managed to get the club to the ultimate again?
    Yes, very well priced. The preliminary final last week cost us $35 each.

Bellyache has come out this week saying he wants to stay in Melbourne. I don't think he'd leave if we won the premiership, maybe multiple (legal) premierships would be challenge enough for him!! He still has next year at Storm, hopefully he'll sign another contract & stay even longer.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, very well priced. The preliminary final last week cost us $35 each.

Bellyache has come out this week saying he wants to stay in Melbourne. I don't think he'd leave if we won the premiership, maybe multiple (legal) premierships would be challenge enough for him!! He still has next year at Storm, hopefully he'll sign another contract & stay even longer.

He will stay with the Storm as Sheens will head to the Warriors now that he has quit/ been sacked from the Tigers. Don't think there are any more vacancies.

Post Thanks / Like

GO STORM!! Got them 1-12 and think they will take out the Bulldogs tight defence!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragzLS1 View Post
    GO STORM!! Got them 1-12 and think they will take out the Bulldogs tight defence!
    I hope you're right! Even though a bigger scoreline would be better for my heart.