Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Not In Your Wildest Dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    No and I couldn't think what be more important than missing only the seventh flag win.
    Lets make sure we breakthrough first. We only have the plastics standing in our way and we are there and then need to win it. Would have been special to play the prelim at the G but that is the way it goes.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Lets make sure we breakthrough first. We only have the plastics standing in our way and we are there and then need to win it. Would have been special to play the prelim at the G but that is the way it goes.
    Actually I'm kinda happy the game is away from the MCG. I'm traumatised enough by preliminary finals we've played there already. I think I've been to five or six. Let's try somewhere else.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

3. Likes hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Actually I'm kinda happy the game is away from the MCG. I'm traumatised enough by preliminary finals we've played there already. I think I've been to five or six. Let's try somewhere else.
    Yeah I see where you are coming from TD. Hopefully will finally get there. This will be a significant step in our clubs history if we win the prelim and especially for this young group.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"