Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adopted Father/Sons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dancin' Douggy View Post
    Hasn't played enough games.... but you're on the right track.
    Can Smorgo do it on Doug Hawkins behalf then?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Doug signs the papers and Smorgo feeds the kid ( read genius talent ) EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dancin' Douggy View Post
    Doug signs the papers and Smorgo feeds the kid ( read genius talent ) EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
    I thought so. May have to buy some parents off though or convince the kids to be emancipated and divorced from their parents to be adopted by Doug and live in Smorgon Palace.

Mother Theresa did it, so i don't see why we can't.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Adopted and foster children(provided they have lived with the ex player for a certain amount of time) are all eligible for F/S. Libba also had an adopted son who was eligible.

A few years ago Bev Knight, a commitee person with Essendon, had some connection with Richard Cole or Damien Cupido(Cant remember which) and they were going to F/S him on some weird rule that involved F/S and long time club servants.

Knight was the legal guardian for former Collingwood and Essendon Aboriginal player Richard Cole when he was between the ages of 13 and 18.

From

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/new...183111361.html
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Adopted and foster children(provided they have lived with the ex player for a certain amount of time) are all eligible for F/S. Libba also had an adopted son who was eligible.

A few years ago Bev Knight, a commitee person with Essendon, had some connection with Richard Cole or Damien Cupido(Cant remember which) and they were going to F/S him on some weird rule that involved F/S and long time club servants.

Knight was the legal guardian for former Collingwood and Essendon Aboriginal player Richard Cole when he was between the ages of 13 and 18.

From

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/new...183111361.html
    Weird, but great... How about the...

The Doug Hawkins Centre for kids who play great footy and can't read good.

Then father/son them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 42-C-3 View Post
    Weird, but great... How about the...

The Doug Hawkins Centre for kids who play great footy and can't read good.

Then father/son them.

I'm sure that the new child minding centre at Whitten Oval could come in handy there. Any kid that can kick the ball and run fast could just be 'mising' when the parents come to pick him up.

I'm sorry Mrs Jones-the last time we saw him was with one of the players at the department of Births, Deaths and Marriages.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    I'm sure that the new child minding centre at Whitten Oval could come in handy there. Any kid that can kick the ball and run fast could just be 'mising' when the parents come to pick him up.

I'm sorry Mrs Jones-the last time we saw him was with one of the players at the department of Births, Deaths and Marriages.

Love it. With our 300 games players eligable, I can see the team in a few years:

B: Hawkins Grant Smith
    HB: Smith Grant Hawkins
    C: West West West
    HF: Hawkins Grant Grant
    F: Smith Grant West
    R: Hawikins West Hawkins

I/C from: Cooney, Griffen, Ward, Gilbee, Lake, Morris, Gia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 42-C-3 View Post

Love it. With our 300 games players eligable, I can see the team in a few years:

B: Hawkins Grant Smith
    HB: Smith Grant Hawkins
    C: West West West
    HF: Hawkins Grant Grant
    F: Smith Grant West
    R: Hawikins West Hawkins

I/C from: Cooney, Griffen, Ward, Gilbee, Lake, Morris, Gia

Wouldnt it be fantastic.

Well Mrs Jones we beep tested the 4 yos today and your son scored very high. He's been adopted by one of the players but never fear. We've got a huge selection of fat, slow kids left over for you to choose a replacement child from.