Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can we salvage something in 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    We've found half our new backline, and to really challenge you need a backline that plays a lot of football together.

Naughton will be amazing, albeit frustrating at times with his footskills.
    Cordy won't just be a part of it, he'll lead it.
    Richards will be incredible for us.
    Williams is 20 and one of our most important players right now, may transition into the midfield in time though.

JJ/Wood/Trengove/Suckling to fill other spots for various amounts of time.

I've been surprised by Lipinski too. Thought he was a clever but slow goalsneak, really covered the ground well on Friday (4th in distance covered for our team) and his disposal is excellent, really stands out.
    Agree with all that and could include Young as well. I know he has some developing to do, but has all the attributes and is an excellent athlete. Will build a bigger body and gain confidence and should be a serious AFL footballer.

2. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can we salvage something in 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsPeanuts View Post
    Agree with all that and could include Young as well. I know he has some developing to do, but has all the attributes and is an excellent athlete. Will build a bigger body and gain confidence and should be a serious AFL footballer.
    He can also switch to the forward line - pretty sure that is where we recruited him for.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

4. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post