Thanks Thanks:  253
Likes Likes:  442

Thread: Aflw 2022/2023

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aflw 2022

Georgostathis played every game in her first two seasons and I think and hope is one who can really step up. Her depth of kicking is limited but she is quite a terrier with her intensity and attack on the ball and opposition.

She really put Conti out of business in the last game of last season and I think she will continue to develop as a tagger.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aflw 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post
    Georgostathis played every game in her first two seasons and I think and hope is one who can really step up. Her depth of kicking is limited but she is quite a terrier with her intensity and attack on the ball and opposition.

She really put Conti out of business in the last game of last season and I think she will continue to develop as a tagger.
    Yeh I've probably undersold her. Her skills/penetration with kicking have definitely let her down - I think it really stands out in the lighter frames if they are not as skilful. But you are right that her attack on the ball and tackling is a strength. There's definitely a role for taggers in aflw, where most teams have 1or 2 standout mids.

3. Likes Prince Imperial liked this post