Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Work rate up for Dickson

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    He's going at just under 70% conversion which makes him elite, but he often has shots on the run, at angles, around the corner etc. given the role he plays. I'd be interested in his set shot accuracy, it must be off the charts.
    Currently sits 16th in all time goal kicking accuracy (of players who have had 50 or more shots at goal).

In fact, for the regular talk about 'bad kicking' at goal - it was interesting to note in the list of the top 30 best and worst of all time;
    - 5 of the all time top 30 accurate kicks are currently playing (Adcock, Green, Dickson, Pederson, Giles), with Xavier Ellis in the list also, but I think he has retired.
    - Only 1 current player, Trent McKenzie (who most would regard as a good kick) is in the top 30 worst accuracy ever.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    - Only 1 current player, Trent McKenzie (who most would regard as a good kick) is in the top 30 worst accuracy ever.
    Lot of shots from 60m out I reckon
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

He's worked hard on improving his fitness every year, unfortunately injury held him back last year. Now he's fit and firing. Simple stuff really.