Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Slater and Gordon announced Bulldogs coaches partner

Well done to S&L have been behind us for years and have been and continue to be great sponsors.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

I know why they are worth so much money. When my father died a couple of years back, the take out from S & G for settling the estate was ridiculous.

Good on them for backing the Dogs, but to me this is a glorified ambulance chasing firm, who prey on people on vulnerable positions. They may come across as helping those who can't help themselves but it is certainly not through benevolence.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy Contradicts Law View Post
    I know why they are worth so much money. When my father died a couple of years back, the take out from S & G for settling the estate was ridiculous.

Good on them for backing the Dogs, but to me this is a glorified ambulance chasing firm, who prey on people on vulnerable positions. They may come across as helping those who can't help themselves but it is certainly not through benevolence.
    aren't all law firms the same.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    aren't all law firms the same.
    Yes I had the question as well BAD. All law firms lean one or the other so Slater and Gordon are no different. Don't they have a no win no fee policy - not sure how that works.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"