Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  11

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sherman gets 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Yep, and that's something often forgotten - even though he's been 'in the system', he's still only a young man. And young men make mistakes - fortunately, most aren't put under a microscope at their place of work.
    You're going to open a massive can of worms here. I agree it's not a 'normal' working environment and emotions obviously run to extremes out on the ground.
    But you can't defend that kind of behavior because of age, or any other reason such as place
    of work.

Sherman will be ok and can turn things around through his actions in the future if
    he's a good person which i think he probably is.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sherman gets 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    You're going to open a massive can of worms here. I agree it's not a 'normal' working environment and emotions obviously run to extremes out on the ground.
    But you can't defend that kind of behavior because of age, or any other reason such as place
    of work.

Sherman will be ok and can turn things around through his actions in the future if
    he's a good person which i think he probably is.
    Not trying to defend it, just calling for a little understanding. Surely we've all made mistakes in our youth?
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]