Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  54

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Labor promise Western Bulldogs will play two games in Ballarat every season

Forgive my complete ignorance on this issue. How do we make lots of money playing 2 home games to a Spotless Stadium type crowd in regional Victoria while our members stay home?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Forgive my complete ignorance on this issue. How do we make lots of money playing 2 home games to a Spotless Stadium type crowd in regional Victoria while our members stay home?
    I'm assuming Ballarat Council/State Government coughs up some dough.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    I'm assuming Ballarat Council/State Government coughs up some dough.
    To the venue they are. But also to us?

And what of replacement games for members if we can't get in?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023