PDA

View Full Version : Dahlhaus Signs

LostDoggy
17-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Emma Quayle tweeted yesterday that Luke Dahlhaus has signed for two years and Liam Jones has signed a contract extension (so I'm assuming an extenstion of a year means he's locked in for 2).

Hadn't seen a contracts thread anywhere, so figured I'd create a new one for this awesome news!

cinder
17-10-2011, 08:26 PM
This is awesome news!! I truly hope we can hold onto him for years to come.

jasopan
17-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Aren't they room mates?
Ahaha that's cute, they both signed together :D

Good news, good news, future's not looking too bad boys!

LostDoggy
17-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Yer they are. Those two plus Tutty seem pretty tight, which is awesome. I think good teams are built on good friendships.

AndrewP6
17-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Yer they are. Those two plus Tutty seem pretty tight, which is awesome. I think good teams are built on good friendships.

RIght idea in theory...but some great sporting teams featured players who weren't buddies.

LostDoggy
17-10-2011, 09:57 PM
We need to lock Luke in for Life, he is going to be an absolute star.

BulldogBelle
17-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Great news

I wish we had had picked up his little mate Allen Christensen a few years back also

LostDoggy
17-10-2011, 10:21 PM
RIght idea in theory...but some great sporting teams featured players who weren't buddies.

True. But it definitely helps. And right now, we need all the help we can get.

LostDoggy
17-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Tutt will be a good player so you can't have all of them

Greystache
17-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Tutt will be a good player so you can't have all of them

Agreed, Tutt looks a straight replacement for Eagleton, with perhaps the ability to win a bit of his own ball.

jasopan
17-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Loved Tutt since his first game - 3 goals with 3 kicks! :D
Too bad he was a lot quieter the games following.
Can't wait to see what the kids dish out next year though!

LostDoggy
18-10-2011, 12:16 AM

There does seem to be a connection between those two.
I swear whenever Jones gets near the ball, either in the ruck or as a forward, Dahl gets the majority of clearances or crumbs (guess that one is by default)

petrags36
18-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Thanks lLuke, now I can look forward to Footscray going deep into the finals next year, maybe even that long belated 2nd ownership.

Mofra
18-10-2011, 10:57 AM
There does seem to be a connection between those two.
I swear whenever Jones gets near the ball, either in the ruck or as a forward, Dahl gets the majority of clearances or crumbs (guess that one is by default)
That's more to do with Jones being the only legitimate lead up target we have and the fact he has a decent workrate, with Dalhaus being our only real crumbing option.

For the love of god I just hope L-Jizz never release a single. We'd never hear the end of it :o