PDA

View Full Version : Strange Request

Go_Dogs
10-09-2007, 11:43 AM
I saw Jacko's - 'I'm an individual' for the first time the other day watching an old football video with my dad. Just wondering if anyone had this song on mp3 or the video clip? I would love to get a hold of it.

If this is inappropriate, please delete GVGjr.

Cheers

Twodogs
10-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Must be about the only video clip in the history of the World that isnt on Youtube.

LostDog
10-09-2007, 12:04 PM
What about the old AFL VFL videos like sensational 70's or Electrifying 80's, maybe even those ones that Dermott did Triple MMM videos

Go_Dogs
10-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Must be about the only video clip in the history of the World that isnt on Youtube.

I know, it probably is there somewhere, just tagged with something weird perhaps.
I found it hilarious. The part "I'm not an animal" is priceless. His facials. Haha
Damn, I need this.

Twodogs
10-09-2007, 12:36 PM
I know, it probably is there somewhere, just tagged with something weird perhaps.
I found it hilarious. The part "I'm not an animal" is priceless. His facials. Haha
Damn, I need this.

You should have seen the guy play football. Very strange/funny player.

I read a story by Tony Jewell once. He said that he worked out a stratergy wherby Jacko would stay in the goalsquare, Glenn Brown would be the leadup player and Sylvio Foschini the crumber in the forward pocket. They worked on it all week at training and on match day Jewell said to Jacko "C'mon mate, you have to make this work" "Get stuffed" was Jacko's reply! The team ran out on the ground and Jacko tried to shoulder charge Glenn Brown and then tried to stand on Foschini whenever he got to close.

It didnt work.

Go_Dogs
10-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Hahahaha. That's awesome. I've seen a few highlights of him on the various old videos that my dad has, he certainly seemed pretty flamboyant on the field with some of the the stuff that I saw. Funny character. Something the game lacks a bit nowadays.

If anyone has any luck getting a hold of the video or song, post it up in here. Cheers!

bornadog
10-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Jacko sure was a character. Here he is with Chopper Read

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/Jacko_and_m499159.jpg

Not sure how to send you the song, its mp3

GVGjr
10-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Wasn't Jacko in some American TV series? The energiser adds really shot him to fame with the American audience

Go_Dogs
10-09-2007, 06:44 PM
You could upload it to a site like www.yousendit.com it will then provide you with a link that will allow for downloads of the mp3. I'm pretty sure you don't even need to register at yousendit.

bornadog
10-09-2007, 06:49 PM
You could upload it to a site like www.yousendit.com it will then provide you with a link that will allow for downloads of the mp3. I'm pretty sure you don't even need to register at yousendit.

http://download.yousendit.com/78EDC04B4A743E4C

Hope its the right one, let me know

Go_Dogs
10-09-2007, 06:54 PM
http://download.yousendit.com/78EDC04B4A743E4C

Hope its the right one, let me know

Haha, yes that's it. Thanks a lot.

bornadog
10-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Haha, yes that's it. Thanks a lot.

Couldn't find the video but do remember it very well. I will check the DVD of the eighties (which I won on SEN for talking about Beasley marking that ball against Collingwood)

Go_Dogs
10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
No worries, if it's too much trouble don't worry. Thanks for your help.

bornadog
10-09-2007, 11:53 PM
No worries, if it's too much trouble don't worry. Thanks for your help.

M23, I checked and it wasn't on there.