PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa....

Ghost Dog
01-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Dear Santa, please bring me a luv-er-ly smokey to replace Jayden Schofield ( Somehow the name 'Jayden' has a bit if a jinx for me, similar to 'Jordan' )

A wonderful smokey, Santa, who busts a nut, a beautiful set of feet, nice hands and no dickheads...please Santa...oh please.:D

Wot ya want fer Christmus then wooferz?

Daughter of the West
01-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Dear Santa

Aside from premiership (but I'd prefer we got that all off our own back), I would loooooooovvvvveeee a season with no injuries. No broken bones, no dislocated limbs, no muscle tears, no ACLs or PCLs done over. I understand, Santa, I realise that it is a really big ask, so I won't be too upset if we encounter the odd strain now and then.

It would also be great if you could throw in the boys currently in Rehab to be fit, firing and champing at the bit at round one. (I don't ask for much, do I?)

Love DOTW

Maddog37
01-12-2011, 11:50 AM
I want a new knee for Adam Cooney and For Brian to get back to his best and shut a few people up.

LostDoggy
01-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Dear Santa,

Please bring me my membership fulfillment packs for the kids before Christmas. That is all.

AndrewP6
01-12-2011, 10:10 PM
I want a season where I can go to the footy and not think "Oh God, here we go again"....

anfo27
01-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Dear Santa

Would love a new stadium deal, preferably one where we don't get screwed. Oh and if you could do something about that damn Kerry O'Keefe laughing at every damn thing he says that would be a bonus.

azabob
02-12-2011, 07:32 AM
Dear Santa

Would love a new stadium deal, preferably one where we don't get screwed. Oh and if you could do something about that damn Kerry O'Keefe laughing at every damn thing he says that would be a bonus.

But everything Kerry says is funny, just ask him!
Seriously though lay off Kerry he is brillant to listen to. Oh and the added bonus is he drives my girlfriend crazy. ;)

LostDoggy
02-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Dear Santa, I reckon I've been really good this year, so if you could possibly find it in your heart to bring me a Bulldogs premiership in 2012, I would be very happy and I promise I will never ask for anything else again! ;) Umm, maybe I had better not be so hasty, I mean back to backs would be pretty grand, wouldn't they! Hehehehe!

Murphy'sLore
02-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Dear Santa,
Breakout seasons for a few young players would be nice (heck, why not all of them?); no scandals; no major injuries; and can we please beat the Pies at least once.

DragzLS1
02-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Dear Santa,
Breakout seasons for a few young players would be nice (heck, why not all of them?); no scandals; no major injuries; and can we please beat the Pies at least once.

Amen!

Remi Moses
02-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Dear Santa

His comment on improving the light by bringing Warney out to smile was comedy gold.

anfo27
02-12-2011, 06:26 PM
His comment on improving the light by bringing Warney out to smile was comedy gold.

I did hear that one but nobody laughed more than Kerry, he usually can't even finish his joke before his laughing his head off. I find him annoying but i know most people like him.

bornadog
02-12-2011, 08:16 PM

and today when he said - Warne is back (referring to T20) - He wants to give something back to cricket. Kerry then laughing - the million dollars helps as well. I would give something back for a million:D

ledge
02-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Kerry is soooo funny

anfo27
03-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Kerry is soooo funny

Yeah i have a few mates who love Kerry so i'm definately in the minority.

Dancin' Douggy
03-12-2011, 02:15 PM
I listen to Kerry, not the cricket.

OLD SCRAGGer
03-12-2011, 02:54 PM
I listen to Kerry, not the cricket.

and I always thought this was a FOOTBALL forum...silly me :eek:

KT31
04-12-2011, 12:49 AM
and I always thought this was a FOOTBALL forum...silly me :eek:

No harm in broadening your horizons.;)

OLD SCRAGGer
04-12-2011, 10:54 AM
No harm in broadening your horizons.;)

Noone's saying DON'T talk about cricket, but at least place it in the Merv Hughes Forum, this one's about FOOTBALL !!!!

ledge
04-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Noone's saying DON'T talk about cricket, but at least place it in the Merv Hughes Forum, this one's about FOOTBALL !!!!

Actually its not about anything in particular the heading and the first post asked what do Woofers want for Christmas, doesnt say it has to be football related.

KT31
04-12-2011, 03:40 PM

Not unless we have drafted Santa.:D
The title is Dear Santa....

Sorry just read ledges post.