PDA

View Full Version : Merry Grinchmas - Bah Humbug

jeemak
23-12-2011, 02:53 AM
I don't have any jokes to tell. All I have is well wishes to you all that should probably be despensed towards you throughout the year, rather than at the time where the sky fairy and his pals get a bloody good wrap for doing, well, not a great deal at all!

So, Merry Grinchmas my friends. Let's hope:

- Lindsay Gilbee goes out on a good note over the next year or so, and teaches a few of our players how to kick

- Higgo gets through a year without groin, elbow, ankle or effort :o related injuiries

- Hargraves (sic) gets on the park to dominate small forwards, and not give away random free kicks against the tall ones

- Tom Williams shows his slow progress to this point has been worth it and becomes a merely competent KPD :)

- Mitch Wallis doesn't find himself on a "who's in the gun" thread

- Patrick Veszpremi doesn't look like a dear in the headlights and actually shows what a smooth player he can be

- Adam Cooney isn't FUBAR

- Justin Sherman's jumper doesn't get pulled down to the point where his horrible stickers are bared to all of the 15, 466 Melbournians watching our Sunday twighlight game versus Melbourne in round 4

- Brian Lake doesn't have another season full of rubbish to the point where he talks to Anthony Hudson

Anyway, I think I've been self-indulgent enough. Post your Bah-Humbug type posts in this thread.

Mods, if you want it shut down, I understand. Just want to get it all out before we get too festive.

LostDoggy
23-12-2011, 12:14 PM
This is some funny shit.

Merry Grinchmas! :D

EasternWest
23-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Hargraves (sic). Comedy gold. Griffin (sic) would approve.

Ghost Dog
23-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Hoping we get off to a better start to the year than hijinks in Hong Kong.

AndrewP6
23-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Hargraves (sic). Comedy gold. Griffin (sic) would approve.

So would Smorgan (sic)

jeemak
24-12-2011, 11:36 AM
I really want to stop posting when I'm drunk.

w3design
24-12-2011, 11:41 AM
wanting to is the first step towards recovery. Nothing can be achieved without you first wanting to.

jeemak
24-12-2011, 12:05 PM
It's just that sometimes I have really important things I need to get off my chest.

Dancin' Douggy
25-12-2011, 12:30 AM

Please don't stop posting when you're drunk.

LostDoggy
26-12-2011, 01:02 PM

Agree wholeheartedly.

LostDoggy
28-12-2011, 12:33 PM

Yep, keep em coming!! :D

jeemak
29-12-2011, 01:34 AM
Thank you all for your posts of support. It really does make a difference at a time of year which is one to reflect on past deeds and those of the future.

My compulsion to post drunk whilst altruistic to a point, cannot be seen by any reasonable reader as being for the greater good of this forum on a long term basis.

My thoughts are with you at a time where you forgive all of the bogans you have to share time with on NYE, and clean up after on NYD in the wake of their boorish behaviour.

Piece (sic) :)

Chicago1
29-12-2011, 06:07 AM
[Collingwood supporter] Ya spelled peace and sick wrong ya dumy![/Collingwood supporter]

westdog54
29-12-2011, 10:19 AM

Agree wholeheartedly.

Fortunately the moderators don't have access to remote user breath testing technology.

Having said that I'm sure we could bluff some internet users into believing it was possible.

I heard a story once about a couple of detectives in the US who interrogated a suspect using their 'lie detector'. It basically comprised of a metal vegetable colander placed on the suspect's head, connected by alligator clips to a photocopier. Everytime the crook answered a question that the detectives didn't think was true they'd press the button on the photocopier, which would spit out a piece of paper with the words "I'm lying" on it, which was conveniently sitting inside the photocopier.

LostDoggy
29-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Heard that one also. It's been used on Alan Didak.

westdog54
29-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Heard that one also. It's been used on Alan Didak.

The best part of the story was that a judge ruled his confession valid!