PDA

View Full Version : Members shirts

Danny the snakeman
19-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Just wondering if anyone has recieved their 2012 members polo that was available when renewing membership?

NoseBleed
20-01-2012, 02:28 AM
Didn't order a T, but did order a hoody. Got my members pack last week - no hoodie, or mention thereof.

C.

Danny the snakeman
20-01-2012, 03:34 PM
thanks nosebleed, i guess they havent been sent yet.

Danny the snakeman
21-02-2012, 02:41 PM
recieved today.

Maddog37
21-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Any good Danny?

Danny the snakeman
22-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Yeah much better than the stripped one from a couple of years ago. Would like to see a pic of the hoody/rugby members top to see if its any thing like the old canterbry rugby tops we used to have.

NoseBleed
22-02-2012, 04:15 PM
:(

To quote the email I sent to the membership dept today:

Hi,

Can you please confirm that this is the correct "Members Hoodie" I should have received with my members pack? I find it hard to accept that a $5 grey hoodie with an iron on transfer can be the correct item.

I look forward to hearing from you

Craig

http://gallery.me.com/craig.trimble/101488/membershoody/web.jpg?ver=13298840230001

Danny the snakeman
22-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Dosent sound good Craig. I was happy with shirt but the hoodie sounds dodgy.

NoseBleed
22-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Yep, The shirt's something I'd be happy to wear.

The hoody looks like something they got a 14 year old work experience kid to do when they realised they'd forgotten to have them made.

C.

Danny the snakeman
22-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Couldnt see the pic before Craig,your right looks cheap and nasty and something for a kid to wear.The member shirts/hoodies should be something your proud to wear.
If thats the best they have then i'd swap for a shirt mate

LostDoggy
23-02-2012, 11:00 AM
I don't like the hoodie either. Since when was grey one of our colours?

KT31
24-02-2012, 02:37 PM
:(

To quote the email I sent to the membership dept today:

http://gallery.me.com/craig.trimble/101488/membershoody/web.jpg?ver=13298840230001

Wow, that is really ordinary.
How could that have ever been approved ?
Must have grabbed some stock from Forge's closing down sale.
Not sure even the Uni - Bomber would wear it.

NoseBleed
28-02-2012, 01:25 PM
My email last week was auto replied to with

"Thank you for your email.

The number of email enquires received on a daily basis at this time of year is extremely high, and we anticipate that you will receive a response to your enquiry within 72 hours."

Having waited but got no response, I sent a (reasonably snarky) followup last night.

This morning I received a response from an actual person, telling me that my query had been forwarded to "our management team" who will apparently be sending me a response.

Why does it have to be so hard to get a response? Sure, there's thousands of members, but it's not like we all put finger to keyboard and bombard the club with questions every day.

I don't get it.

C.

NoseBleed
28-02-2012, 10:29 PM
I guess

I will follow this up again with them today and make sure you have a response no later than this afternoon.
means something other than what I thought it might.

Sheesh.

http://www.purecooke.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/service1.jpg

bornadog
01-03-2012, 05:33 PM
I guess

means something other than what I thought it might.

Sheesh.

http://www.purecooke.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/service1.jpg

If it wasn't for those bloody customers I could get my work done.:D

Sockeye Salmon
01-03-2012, 11:30 PM
If it wasn't for those bloody customers I could get my work done.:D

I was in Gottleib's Plumbing Supplies in Malvern on Tuesday.

The girl serving me was told by her boss to 'hurry up, people are waiting'. I reminded him that she was already with a customer.

The guy then went around the office and took all the phones off the hook.

A few minutes later, the girl serving me noticed a phone off the hook and hung it up. Within a minute or two it rang and the boss gave her a spray for hanging it back up and then answered with "we're all serving someone already" and hung up on them.

A bought my bathroom stuff somewhere else.

NoseBleed
02-03-2012, 02:02 AM
I'll start with an apology, I don't like to come to Woof just to whinge, and what I've posted in this thread does read that way when I look over it.

Having waited for a reply and not got one, sent a reminder, and been promised one, it didn't arrive.

So, to quote my next email a couple of nights back, here's why I wanted to pay for and receive a decent hoody, and why I hoped to receive service as a customer.

I can only hope there was a very good reason your promise of a response wasn’t fulfilled.

Since it wasn’t, I hope you’ll pass this onto whoever was supposed to respond to read before they do.

Firstly, in regards to customer service, and understanding that that when members (customers) take the time to contact the club, we do it because we care. An auto reply telling me, as a member, that you’re either too busy, or too under supported to be able to respond for up to three days makes me feel like that’s a one way street.

Not replying within that self implied time frame just ratchets up that feeling.

Making me, as a member, chase you up, is embarrassing for me as a member.

Promising a specific reply after I do, then not doing so, should be embarrassing to you.

Secondly, why isn’t the supplied hoody acceptable? I’m not just a Western Bulldogs customer, I’m a member. I pay a fair amount of money for the privilege. When I leave my house, walk to the train, and head to a game, I’m part of the Bulldog family. I paid for a “Members” hoody, because I expected to have something that I could wear with pride, something the club would be proud to have me appear in public in.

The hoody I got in the mail looks, is, and smells cheap.

As a member, I paid a premium to have a “Members Hoody”, something to keep my 45 year old bones warm on the way to the games in the middle of winter, something to keep me warm up on Level Three. I expected to receive something the club would be proud to see me arrive in. Not a cheap grey hoodie with an iron on print.

It’s been suggested by friends and family that I should request a trade for a members polo (which look excellent). That would be easy. But football’s played in winter in Melbourne, and I want something that will keep me warm. I want a Western Bulldogs Members Hoody. That’s why I paid for one. Surely it’s something we (the club) should be offering our members. Not something that looks like it came off the shelves at Forges.

I look forward to actually hearing from you.

In reply yesterday morning I received an email telling me that the person who'd replied boss was off sick, but that she'd make sure I get a response as soon as possible.

I've got nothing against the concept of a Western Front hoody, if I was still 18, still walked round with a pack of Winnie Blues rolled into my T-shirt sleeve, still wore stretch jeans and had still enough hair to whack half a tub of gell into, I'd love that hoody.

But, I'm not, and I don't.

I am however someone who'll pay a good price for a good product. Surely the club should see and cater to that.

Not just promise answers and not deliver.

Craig

Danny the snakeman
02-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Nice email you sent Craig, lets hope they sort these crap hoodies out.