PDA

View Full Version : Membership fulfilment packs!!

NoParkingOnMatchDays
25-01-2012, 03:19 PM
What's going on down there. I have just had my seventh round of membership gear arrive for my family. Anyone else in the same boat.

Reminds me of the time I signed up at the Etihad tent and the rock holding the recently filled membership forms moved and about 50 memberships blew away.

We gotta do it better.

LostDoggy
25-01-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm the only Bulldog in my household so only got the one pack. Melbourne Storm are also having their packs filled & sent from Hong Kong and there are huge issues with people not receiving their packs that were promised to arrive before Christmas. I'm not sure if they send all memberships in the same household in one package. It would make sense though wouldn't it?

How many more are you expecting? :D

azabob
25-01-2012, 09:46 PM
What's going on down there. I have just had my seventh round of membership gear arrive for my family. Anyone else in the same boat.

Reminds me of the time I signed up at the Etihad tent and the rock holding the recently filled membership forms moved and about 50 memberships blew away.

We gotta do it better.

No wonder we always have X number of members never re-sign up. It shouldn't make me laugh, but it did. Very funny.

LostDoggy
26-01-2012, 07:22 PM
have had two lots arrive - giveaways for prospective members as enticement?

NoParkingOnMatchDays
26-01-2012, 09:32 PM
I've had seven batches which contained 2 packs each. If I laid the scarfs end to end we could probably see them from the space. Looking forward to the usual call in July asking for my credit card number stating that they'd lost my details and would like to charge me for my membership (cue circus music)

LostDoggy
29-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I got an email from the club shortly followed by a 2nd membership pack, asking for it to be sent back, being so close to the oval I just dropped them off at reception, silly mistake but no point keeping them, costing the club any more than it already has with the bingle.

AndrewP6
29-01-2012, 06:53 PM
I got an email from the club shortly followed by a 2nd membership pack, asking for it to be sent back, being so close to the oval I just dropped them off at reception, silly mistake but no point keeping them, costing the club any more than it already has with the bingle.

To me, this is very poor. They (or the company they authorise to do the work) have messed it up. Just seems very unprofessional..."Oh, by the way, we didn't mean to send you that pack, do us a favour and chuck it back to us would ya?"

Amateur hour.

LostDoggy
29-01-2012, 07:48 PM
4 Memberships and 4 packs only this year.

LostDoggy
30-01-2012, 01:03 PM
I enjoyed my mug last season, then i washed it. It was simply a white mug after that :(

Axe Man
30-01-2012, 01:17 PM
I enjoyed my mug last season, then i washed it. It was simply a white mug after that :(

That's weird, my mug has been through the dishwasher many, many times and is fine.

Remi Moses
30-01-2012, 02:21 PM
My bulldog for life mugs have stood up well to the dishwasher.
Even the new sticker hasn't turned pink yet!

LostDoggy
30-01-2012, 03:00 PM

The leadership group was being decimated daily. Must have got two bung mugs then :confused:

KT31
30-01-2012, 03:02 PM

Ours have held up well also.
Although we only have a couple of cuppa's a week.

Danny the snakeman
30-01-2012, 04:15 PM

Your lucky,i put the new sticker on the back of my wheelchair and its already peeled off.:mad:

LostDoggy
30-01-2012, 07:07 PM
The leadership group was being decimated daily. Must have got two bung mugs then :confused:

Ours peeled off very quickly as well, even though we didn't use them often.

Maddog37
30-01-2012, 07:19 PM
All ours have been no probs. Haven't used the stickers yet.

AndrewP6
30-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Haven't put my sticker on yet. But my mug is still going strong, haven't had any fading or picture vanishing!

ledge
27-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Paid my membership 2 weeks ago just got email saying my pack has been despatched, should recieve it within 20 working days, figured if its been despatched and takes around 20 days Oz post is collecting it from the moon, or its doing a world cruise.

LostDoggy
28-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Paid my membership 2 weeks ago just got email saying my pack has been despatched, should recieve it within 20 working days, figured if its been despatched and takes around 20 days Oz post is collecting it from the moon, or its doing a world cruise.

It's coming from Hong Kong. :)

LostDoggy
28-02-2012, 12:13 PM
One year i got 2 memberships + packs( only purchased one) rang the club told them, they sent another membership + pack to replace, decided to up to a social got another membership + pack.

In the end had 4 hats, never had a problem finding a hat that year.

LostDoggy
28-02-2012, 04:52 PM
That's weird, my mug has been through the dishwasher many, many times and is fine.

Ditto.

I'm just waiting on my membership card as I changed my membership package. Told me it would come in 2 weeks. That was 2.5 weeks ago :S

bornadog
28-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Season starts in 5 weeks time so plenty of time.

Pickenitup
28-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Stll havent got my card either club said middle of Feb still nothing got told in Jan that they would only be a week or two away still nothing pretty poor by the club you pay up in November and still waiting by end of Feb Very poor

LostDoggy
29-02-2012, 12:12 AM
The card doesn't usually come until just before the season starts if I remember correctly.

LostDoggy
29-02-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm a Bulldog for Life & received my membership card quite early (November?) and my pack in December. I suppose with everything being the same as last year I haven't confused them. ;)

ledge
29-02-2012, 03:54 PM
I just renew mine every year, get the card real early and they activate it when I pay.

KT31
03-03-2012, 12:44 AM
I just renew mine every year, get the card real early and they activate it when I pay.

This season it is a matter of which card, if the send me anymore i will have a deck of 52.:)

LostDoggy
21-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Got my card today! Also one of those seat cover-up things. And apologies for a fulfilment delay. Seems to happen every year :rolleyes:

Danny the snakeman
23-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Got my card today! Also one of those seat cover-up things. And apologies for a fulfilment delay. Seems to happen every year :rolleyes:

Would rather of recieved a scarf instead of that stupid cover.

w3design
23-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Received my membership card in the mail yesterday. Normally we get a Williamstown members card as well. Will this be happening for this season or not? If so, when can we expect them, or how do we get them? Willy's first match is tomorrow, so it is getting a little late in the piece.

firstdogonthemoon
26-03-2012, 11:37 PM
I got my membership pack today. I like the scarf this year. I am usually pretty fussy (i never like the cap - this year is better than usual but I doubt I will wear it). I have to find my woof one.

I got about 8 Car seat cover things last week - I don't own a car. But it all means that I will be ready for Sunday so not really anything to complain about!

bornadog
26-03-2012, 11:40 PM
I got my membership pack today. I like the scarf this year. I am usually pretty fussy (i never like the cap - this year is better than usual but I doubt I will wear it). I have to find my woof one.

I got about 8 Car seat cover things last week - I don't own a car. But it all means that I will be ready for Sunday so not really anything to complain about!

Seat cover is for your seat at Eithad

The Coon Dog
27-03-2012, 09:06 AM

Where's the fridge magnet appraisal?

AndrewP6
23-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Bump.

Got my email regarding member renewal. I'm a bullldog for life, so I don't need to do anything. In the email there's a part where you get to choose the item you want in the pack - cap, scarf, beanie or, if you don't want them and want to 'donate the item back to the club'.

bulldogtragic
23-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Bump.

Got my email regarding member renewal. I'm a bullldog for life, so I don't need to do anything. In the email there's a part where you get to choose the item you want in the pack - cap, scarf, beanie or, if you don't want them and want to 'donate the item back to the club'.

I was thinking the club might have missed the opportunity to hit members for renewals in this amazing space we are in. Hopefully every single member signs back up as an investment in personal future joy and enhanced club success.

Eastdog
23-09-2016, 08:27 PM
I was thinking the club might have missed the opportunity to hit members for renewals in this amazing space we are in. Hopefully every single member signs back up as an investment in personal future joy and enhanced club success.

Will be getting in early for 2017 renewing my current membership arrangement silver reserve and social club.

cinder
23-09-2016, 10:19 PM
Mine's on automatic renewal (Bulldog for life). I noticed there's a new $20 'Women's footy donation' automatically added. Hmm ...

dadsgirl16
23-09-2016, 10:26 PM
I noticed that too Cinder...but then thought what the hell

cinder
23-09-2016, 10:36 PM
I noticed that too Cinder...but then thought what the hell

I guess so. Just that I've got + SC + Premiership Circle so it adds up.

Eastdog
23-09-2016, 10:37 PM
Do membership renewals for 2017 start early October?

AndrewP6
23-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Mine's on automatic renewal (Bulldog for life). I noticed there's a new $20 'Women's footy donation' automatically added. Hmm ...

Yes I saw that too. Hate the way they do that.

NoseBleed
24-09-2016, 12:59 AM
I wouldn't mind if my renewal said "Foundation Member"

Hotdog60
24-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Yes I saw that too. Hate the way they do that.

Yeah, I saw it was an option and thought why not so I went in to tick it when low and behold it was already ticked.
They took away my sense that it was my decision.

LostDoggy
24-09-2016, 09:58 AM
Renewed added pet membersip, social club and turbo. All in.

ledge
24-09-2016, 05:32 PM
I added social club . I was already VFL member . I go to all AFL and VFL home games ... Love whitten oval games just like the old days