PDA

View Full Version : Will Minson's management say their charge is set to stay in the Bulldogs pack

G-Mo77
24-07-2012, 10:31 AM
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2008/09/12/va1237330070140/Will-Minson-6248182.jpg

WILL Minson's management has all but killed off speculation the out-of-contract ruckman will leave the Western Bulldogs at the end of the season.

Minson remains unsigned with six weeks remaining in the Western Bulldogs' campaign, but his manager Dan Richardson last night moved to allay fears the 27-year-old would exercise his right to move clubs as a free agent.
"He is happy, enjoying his footy at the club and talks have started in the past few weeks," he said.
The currency of experienced ruckmen has never been higher and Minson has continually been linked to Greater Western Sydney, which has publicly stated it wants key defenders and a ruckman.
But Richardson shot down GWS talk, declaring: "I've had no discussions with GWS re Will."
Minson's situation has become more intriguing in recent days as other ruck targets Trent West (Geelong), Robbie Warnock (Carlton), Mark Jamar (Melbourne) and Jonathon Griffin (Fremantle) have committed to their clubs.

But Richardson is adamant nothing should be read into the delay in Minson signing.
"It's taken a while, but Will has not been worried about that at all," Richardson said.
The Dogs and Richardson have denied reports Minson has been offered only a one-year deal to stay at Whitten Oval.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/will-minsons-management-say-their-charge-is-set-to-stay-in-the-bulldogs-pack/story-e6frf9io-1226433357624

Dancin' Douggy
24-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Good.
So there's a lot of hot air out there.

G-Mo77
24-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Good.
So there's a lot of hot air out there.

Seems that way.

Even though I put a lot of faith in Mark Stevens' word in regards to most Bulldogs matters I'll celebrate when it actually happens.

Cyberdoggie
24-07-2012, 02:06 PM
He's now an important member of the Western Bulldogs, on and off the field.

He is the senior big man in the squad, and has his own Big man's eating club.

Not sure why he's not in the leadership group exactly, as both he and Lake are intelligent enough and good communicators from what we can see.

Will has his faults but he's a bulldog and he should stay a bulldog.

KT31
24-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Suprises me a bit, club IMO, let him down this season and should have given him more of a go in past seasons.
Be really please if he does sign, major part of our move forward.

comrade
24-07-2012, 04:24 PM
I hope he gets a big, juicy contract from us. He's shouldered a mountain of work this year and we hung him out to dry in the Mothergate 'scandal' (?!) but it seems he still wants to stick with us.

LostDoggy
24-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Schroedingers Dog:
Until he signs he remains in a state of neither contracted or uncontracted to the bulldogs next year.

KT31
25-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Schroedingers Dog:
Until he signs he remains in a state of neither contracted or uncontracted to the bulldogs next year.

Thank's Sheldon.:D

SonofScray
25-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Hope he stays and is elevated to VC.

JohnGentStand
26-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Schroedingers Dog:

Pavlovs Dogs:
Rumour has it a bell rings @ the big mans eating club to get the appetites charged...

LostDoggy
28-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Pavlovs Dogs:
Rumour has it a bell rings @ the big mans eating club to get the appetites charged...

I think you have nailed exactly what is happening.