PDA

View Full Version : No fence sitters

Ghost Dog
05-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Where you sit - Yes / No

Will next season's win / loss be better than this year?: Yes

If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: No:(

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Vezpremi, Ryan Hargrave.

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Susan Alberti

Should we have our own stand alone team?: No (not right now, in the future, sure)

Feel free to add a question

Edit : Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? ( Yes, after this week, yes, I see some signs. )

AndrewP6
06-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Will next season's win / loss be better than this year?: No

If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: Yes - just.

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: James Mulligan, Andrew Hooper, Zeph Skinner, Lindsay Gilbee, Brodie Moles

Should we have our own stand alone team?: No - too costly ATM.

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? No.

anfo27
06-08-2012, 01:09 AM

If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: Yes

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Hargrave & DJ

Should we have our own stand alone team?: No

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? Yes & will have contract extended

FrediKanoute
06-08-2012, 08:10 AM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Sherman, Panos.

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Julia Gillard

Should we have our own stand alone team?: No Yes

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? Yes

always right
06-08-2012, 09:04 AM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: James Mulligan, Andrew Hooper, Zeph Skinner, Lindsay Gilbee, Brodie Moles....plus Djerkurra

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes if funds permit.

chef
06-08-2012, 09:14 AM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Hargrave, Gilbee, Vez, Markovic, Hill, Skinner, Panos & DJ

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Dimma

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? Yes, but it won't be renewed

bornadog
06-08-2012, 09:27 AM

If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: No

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted/back to Rookie this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Vezpremi, Hargrave. Gilbee, DJ, Skinner, Panos,

Smorgon handballs to - A Multi Millionaire prepared to put money into the club

Should we have our own stand alone team?: YES

LostDoggy
06-08-2012, 10:23 AM
I mostly agree with Ghost Dog:

If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: Yes. Only just though.

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Vezpremi, Ryan Hargrave. Agree - Sad though, I love Shaggy.

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Susan Alberti - Spot on again.

Should we have our own stand alone team?: No (not right now, in the future, sure). Would be great if we can afford it, but other priorities.

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? Absolutely. I believe he'll get an extension on it when the time comes.

Who will win the Best and Fairest this year? Daniel Cross.

Greystache
06-08-2012, 11:31 AM

If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: Yes - Comfortably

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: James Mulligan, Andrew Hooper, Lindsay Gilbee, Brodie Moles, Ryan Hargrave

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes .

Mofra
06-08-2012, 11:37 AM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Just 5?
Mulligan, Hooper, Skinner, Gilbee, Moles, Shaggy - possible Vez, DJ, Sherman to be shopped for trade

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Someone from left field we haven't heard of

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? Yes, but getting it renewed will be difficult

Maddog37
06-08-2012, 11:51 AM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Hargrave, Gilbee, Vez, Markovic, Hill, Skinner, Panos & DJ

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Dalhaus, Dalhaus bounces once, twice, blind turns, dodges, baulks, kicks from 50, GOAL

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes

G-Mo77
06-08-2012, 12:04 PM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Moles, Hooper, Gilbee, Hargrave, DJ, Panos, Skinner

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: NO idea.

Should we have our own stand alone team?: VFL? Yeah we should if it's financially viable.

Charlie the Wonder Dog
06-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Will next season's win / loss be better than this year?: If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: can i punt for a nil all draw, got angry on the way to work today listening to Cal Ward :mad:

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Gilbee, Moles.

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Bill Gates

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes - it will accelerate our development no end, even if we post a profit in 13 of $1 it will be more than worth it. Think there are opportunities to boost membership as well with it.

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract?: Yes, at the risk of being labelled as an 'accepter of mediocrity' - I think he has a clear plan, I think that smarter people than I rate him very highly - so he deserves a few years to have a run at it. My real belief is that patience will be rewarded with him, and there are no shortcuts to having a period of sustained success.

ReLoad
06-08-2012, 09:53 PM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Gilbee, Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, shaggy.

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: John So.

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes most definatley and this team would have higher average attendances than the seniors, and finally i can get a real hot jam donut at the footy back at the Western Oval.

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? Yes we need to give him a chance and also we cannot afford to pay him out.

Will we waste draft pick number 6 on a kid who has never played AFL before and would never have been selected by anyone else? Yes

Ghost Dog
06-08-2012, 11:24 PM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Moles, Hooper, Gilbee, Hargrave, DJ, Panos, Skinner

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: NO idea.

Should we have our own stand alone team?: VFL? Yeah we should if it's financially viable.

Now G-Mo77, the title of the thread is 'No fence sitters'. who would you prefer as our next generalissimo? Come on G-m07777777:D

Ghost Dog
06-08-2012, 11:26 PM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Just 5?
Mulligan, Hooper, Skinner, Gilbee, Moles, Shaggy - possible Vez, DJ, Sherman to be shopped for trade

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Someone from left field we haven't heard of

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? Yes, but getting it renewed will be difficult

And the person from left field......is

AndrewP6
06-08-2012, 11:27 PM

Bit hard to name them when it's someone we 'haven't heard of'!!!:D

chef
07-08-2012, 08:52 AM

Clive Palmer :)

bornadog
07-08-2012, 10:23 AM

As long as he puts in some of his fortune and never shows up:D

Ghost Dog
07-08-2012, 09:52 PM

If Clive Palmer were president, the club logo would be in Neon lights across the Westgate Bridge and our home games would open with cheerleaders in low cut tops

AndrewP6
07-08-2012, 09:53 PM
If Clive Palmer were president, the club logo would be in Neon lights across the Westgate Bridge and our home games would open with cheerleaders in low cut tops

And where do I find this Clive Palmer fellow? :D

bornadog
07-08-2012, 10:53 PM

Do you have a problem with that:D

azabob
07-08-2012, 11:03 PM

Don't forget the short skirts.

Ghost Dog
07-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Do you have a problem with that:D

Not at all! But that would be the honeymoon period. The following year, there would be a spat with the AFL. Our players would be made to wear some cryptic message on their jumpers to serve our president's ego, and we would be summarily booted out of the AFL.:D

LostDoggy
08-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Will next season's win / loss be better than this year?: Yes (by 4 games)

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Gilbee, Hooper, Vezpremi, Ryan Hargrave & Moles.

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Dimma (out of nowhere...LOL)

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes (if we are developing players, then a stand alone team is the place to do it)

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract:............NO COMMENT................

LostDoggy
08-08-2012, 04:41 PM

So where do I sign to become a member then?:D

Sockeye Salmon
08-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Will next season's win / loss be better than this year?: Yes (by 4 games)

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Gilbee, Hooper, Vezpremi, Ryan Hargrave & Moles.

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Dimma (out of nowhere...LOL)

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes (if we are developing players, then a stand alone team is the place to do it)

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract:............NO COMMENT................

Mulligan is safe? Yippee!

LostDoggy
19-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Ok, everyone on here has Moles down for delisting. Can I please have some feedback on his current position? Does he have a major injury? Or no form? Or just never going to make it?

I really thought he'd be one that would get better with maturity. He had a few solid games then went missing, and I mean that almost literately, I thought he had a injury, however I haven't seen him since. Any comments?

LostDoggy
20-08-2012, 12:14 AM

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Vez, DJ

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Russell Gilbert

Should we have our own stand alone team?: probably not next year but as soon as we can

LostDoggy
21-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Will next season's win / loss be better than this year?: Yes, depending on the fixture, from 7-10 wins.

If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: Yes, 4-5 goals.

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: James Mulligan, Nathan Djerrkura, Brodie Moles, Matthew Panos and Andrew Hooper.

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Paul Dimattina.

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Absolutely.

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? Yes, and will have it extended.

Twodogs
21-08-2012, 06:22 PM
If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: can i punt for a nil all draw, got angry on the way to work today listening to Cal Ward :mad:

What did he say?

Will next season's win / loss be better than this year?: Yes. That says more about this year than any optimism I have about next year though.

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Hargrave, Gilbee, Vez, DJ. Also I think Minson, Sherman, Gia and Grant are possibilties not be at the club next season.

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes. Given the basic conflict between VFL clubs wanting to win games and AFL clubs wanting to develop their players I think the AFL will provide funds for each Victorian club to get their own reserves teams off the ground.

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? He has to. We just dont have enough money to piss against the wall sacking coaches mid contract.

Nuggety Back Pocket
21-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Ok, everyone on here has Moles down for delisting. Can I please have some feedback on his current position? Does he have a major injury? Or no form? Or just never going to make it?

I really thought he'd be one that would get better with maturity. He had a few solid games then went missing, and I mean that almost literately, I thought he had a injury, however I haven't seen him since. Any comments?
I do not see Moles as being part of BMcC's long term plans and will be delisted. A bit like other cast offs in Veszpremi and Djeerkura who do not measure up at senior level.

Ghost Dog
22-08-2012, 07:32 PM
I do not see Moles as being part of BMcC's long term plans and will be delisted. A bit like other cast offs in Veszpremi and Djeerkura who do not measure up at senior level.

How the hell is it Hooper is getting games and Moles isn't? Does Moles run past the contest as well? Yeesh. Baffling.

LostDoggy
22-08-2012, 07:44 PM

How the hell is it Hooper is getting games and Moles isn't? Does Moles run past the contest as well? Yeesh. Baffling.

The reason I ask is, he seem to be ok. I mean he won't tear up a brownlow tally but I thought he was somewhat serviceable. Yet every single post here has him delisted. Just wanted some reasons why?
Don't get me wrong, I know nothing about him or his recent Williamstown form. So if anyone wants to fill me in?