PDA

View Full Version : Match Committee- Round 22 vs Geelong

Greystache
19-08-2012, 02:54 PM
If you were on the match committee what changes would you make for next Sunday's game against Geelong at Skilled Stadium.

As always a brief explanation for your changes would be good.

GVGjr
19-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Just some quick thoughts.

In Hargrave, Gilbee and Grant
Out Roberts, Djerrkura and Skinner

Hargrave and Gilbee should be given send off games and Grant should play out the balance of the season.

Roberts struggled with his fitness and skills, Djerrkura just can't string enough good football together and I think Skinner hasn't done enough.

I'm not sure if someone could come in for Cordy but I would consider it.

SlimPickens
19-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Only minor changes for me

Out: DJ (nowhere near AFL standard), Skinner, Cordy

In: Jones, Grant and Gilbee

Don't expect to see Hargrave in the tri-colours again, would like to see Gilbee get a send off.

Desipura
19-08-2012, 08:10 PM

Hargrave and Gilbee should be given send off games and Grant should play out the balance of the season.

Roberts struggled with his fitness and skills, Djerrkura just can't string enough good football together and I think Skinner hasn't done enough.

I saw JJ limp to the bench holding his hammy.

Interesting to see if Hargrave and Gilbee get farewell games (assuming the rumors are true). Grants papers may already be stamped, can't see why we would not play him before DJ.

westdog54
19-08-2012, 08:20 PM
I'll second the above. I think thats three fairly solid straight swaps.

If DJ hasn't played his last game for this club there's something seriously wrong. He's had chance after chance after chance. Skinner tries hard, but he's simply not good enough. I don't particularly believe that Roberts should be dropped as such but Hargrave has earned one last game if he isn't going to go on next year, you'd think that surely that decision has been made already.

Mantis
19-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Only minor changes for me

Out: DJ (nowhere near AFL standard), Skinner, Cordy

In: Jones, Grant and Gilbee

Don't expect to see Hargrave in the tri-colours again, would like to see Gilbee get a send off.

Why just pick on DJ, the other 2 aren't AFL standard either.

Eastdog
19-08-2012, 08:31 PM

Panos in for Cordy.

westdog54
19-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Why just pick on DJ, the other 2 aren't AFL standard either.

While I can't speak for SP, the answer I'd give is that Cordy is still a work in progress and Skinner (while I accept he's probably not going to make it) is in his second year in the AFL. DJ has had 4 years in the system (Again, I'll concede that so has Cordy but injuries have let him down) and was absolutely awful today.

Greystache
19-08-2012, 08:43 PM
While I can't speak for SP, the answer I'd give is that Cordy is still a work in progress and Skinner (while I accept he's probably not going to make it) is in his second year in the AFL. DJ has had 4 years in the system (Again, I'll concede that so has Cordy but injuries have let him down) and was absolutely awful today.

DJ's had 6 years in the system if you can believe it, 4 years at Geelong and 2 years with us. A rolled gold eker.

GVGjr
19-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Panos in for Cordy.

I knew that was coming :)

Hotdog60
19-08-2012, 08:49 PM

I'll go the other one and have Hill in for Skinner.:D

westdog54
19-08-2012, 08:54 PM
DJ's had 6 years in the system if you can believe it, 4 years at Geelong and 2 years with us. A rolled gold eker.

I stand corrected. That means he had 2 years on Geelong's list where he didn't even play seniors.

The Cowshed
19-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Four Changes...

OUT - Djerrkura (I shook my head when we recruited him...words simply fail me), Cordy (absolute shocker today, squibbed it in front of the members wing at one stage), Roberts (I think glaciers move quicker) and Skinner (does look get when he gets the ball...but rarely does).

IN - Panos (give him a go FFS), Jones (play him CHB), Hargrave and Gilbee as a farewll reward for what they have given over the years.

Greystache
19-08-2012, 08:58 PM
I stand corrected. That means he had 2 years on Geelong's list where he didn't even play seniors.

Yep 4 games in 4 seasons, which makes me wonder why we were so keen to get him.

GVGjr
19-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Four Changes...

OUT - Djerrkura (I shook my head when we recruited him...words simply fail me), Cordy (absolute shocker today, squibbed it in front of the members wing at one stage), Roberts (I think glaciers move quicker) and Skinner (does look get when he gets the ball...but rarely does).

IN - Panos (give him a go FFS), Jones (play him CHB), Hargrave and Gilbee as a farewll reward for what they have given over the years.

All bar Panos would get my vote. I'd replace Panos for Grant.

Mantis
19-08-2012, 09:05 PM

Regardless of their time in the game both Cordy & Skinner aren't AFL standard right now and neither should be in the team.

Jones & Grant have both had very poor seasons, but they have to play ahead of these 2.

Ghost Dog
19-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Sorry but while it's painful to watch Cordy at times, we have no option but to play him, if we want him to be a KPP. no better place to learn than against top 4 sides.
If we plan to use him otherwise, as a roving ruck, then Willy will do. You could just say to him ' concentrate on tap outs' and get him to focus on one thing.

Mantis
19-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Sorry but while it's painful to watch Cordy at times, we have no option but to play him, if we want him to be a KPP. no better place to learn than against top 4 sides.
If we plan to use him otherwise, as a roving ruck, then Willy will do. You could just say to him ' concentrate on tap outs' and get him to focus on one thing.

No we don't... he is yet to play one game better than a 5/10 in this role and he shouldn't be in the team.

Nuggety Back Pocket
19-08-2012, 09:40 PM

Regardless of their time in the game both Cordy & Skinner aren't AFL standard right now and neither should be in the team.

Jones & Grant have both had very poor seasons, but they have to play ahead of these 2.

Agree on Cordy and Skinner but do we really have to recycle Jones and Grant again?

bornadog
19-08-2012, 09:41 PM
No we don't... he is yet to play one game better than a 5/10 in this role and he shouldn't be in the team.

5 is generous. I don't think he has played a 3.

westbulldog
19-08-2012, 09:43 PM
In Hargrave Gilbee Panos

Out DJ Skinner Markovic

Mantis
19-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Agree on Cordy and Skinner but do we really have to recycle Jones and Grant again?

Atleast Jones & Grant have shown they are capable of playing at the standard required... but it has been in short supply this year.

Mantis
19-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Is Minson a possible out?

His 'stomp' on Jack's leg will have to be looked at.

Ghost Dog
19-08-2012, 09:47 PM
I was kind of happy without Grant today. I felt the side was better balanced. Look how JJ attacks the thing, and Jong puts his head over the ball. I've never seen that kind of attack or commitment from Grant. Granted he is better, but part of footy is having the physical presence to wear your opponent down with your pressure and body contact. Regardless of his ability to kick goals ( unreliable in the past ) or defensive abilities ( good runner, nice fist and blocks ok ) just can't see him troubling Geelong. Or Howard for that matter. Perhaps they are just depth players.

GVGjr
19-08-2012, 10:33 PM

I think we do. Lets try Jones at CHB and move Roughead forward to replace Cordy.
Grant can be used off the bench in a variety of positions.

Nuggety Back Pocket
19-08-2012, 11:48 PM
I think we do. Lets try Jones at CHB and move Roughead forward to replace Cordy.
Grant can be used off the bench in a variety of positions.

I would prefer to bring in Campbell instead of Cordy to play as the second string ruckman where his palming and strength has been impressive. Hill would be worth a go as a big marking forward to replace Skinner. I am afraid that I am over both Jones and Grant. Jones poor overhead marking and kicking are hardly qualities to play at CHB.

bornadog
19-08-2012, 11:49 PM
I would prefer to bring in Campbell instead of Cordy to play as the second string ruckman where his palming and strength has been impressive. Hill would be worth a go as a big marking forward to replace Skinner. I am afraid that I am over both Jones and Grant. Jones poor overhead marking and kicking are hardly qualities to play at CHB.

Campbell was very ordinary in his last two matches and that's why he was dropped. I would leave him at Willi for the remaining two games.

Bulldog Joe
20-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Sorry but while it's painful to watch Cordy at times, we have no option but to play him, if we want him to be a KPP. no better place to learn than against top 4 sides. If we plan to use him otherwise, as a roving ruck, then Willy will do. You could just say to him ' concentrate on tap outs' and get him to focus on one thing.

5 is generous. I don't think he has played a 3.

I do concede that he looks out of place and he is not demanding the ball, but I would have given him at least 5/10 in his game against Port Adelaide where he took 6 marks and kicked 2 goals.

chef
20-08-2012, 10:44 AM

Josh Hunt did a similar thing earlier in the year and only got a fine, so Willie should be right(but you never know with the MRP)

Sockeye Salmon
20-08-2012, 11:14 AM

I would have thought Minson was a definite out.

Ozza
20-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Out: Cooney; Skinner, Cordy, Djerkerra, Roberts
In: Grant; Jones; Pearce; Hargrave; umm...is Tutt available?

LostDoggy
20-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Out:

Djerrkura: Like his work in the contest but seems to lack total confidence in every other facet of the game.

In:

Hargrave: Farewell game. Would also bring in Gilbee but will apparently miss the rest of the season through soreness anyway.

Greystache
20-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Out- DJ, Cordy
In- Pearce, Grant

DJ shouldn't play again. Is just so immobile up forward we're getting nothing from him.

Pearce to play as another runner, Wood to play further up the ground. Grant to play deep forward.

bulldogsthru&thru
22-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Out: DJ, Cordy, Cooney
In: Grant, Panos, Sherman

Lets give Grant and Sherman 2 last chances to show what they are made of. And put Grant in the forward line!

Panos needs to be given a shot as per all the other 1st gamers.

bornadog
22-08-2012, 03:43 PM
From club website:

No forced changes this week after a clean bill of health against Sydney and ruckman Will Minson successfully challenging a stomping charge, making him available to play this Sunday against the Cats.

Adam Cooney got through the game unscathed and is likely to back up again this week — whether he will don the green vest again is a topic that will be hotly discussed in match committee.

Liam Jones has been a solid contributor at Williamstown and might be in line for a recall as well as Jarrad Grant who was ultra clean with his ball use in blustery conditions last week — he will also come into contention.

Recent retiree Ryan Hargrave is available for selection after serving a one-match suspension, and first round draftee Christian Howard rebounded extremely well at Williamstown on the weekend.

Rookies Lin Jong and Jason Johannisen had good games against Sydney and will look retain the spots in the senior side for another week.

With Jordan Roughead relishing the role as a key defender, and Lukas Markovic getting through his comeback game without a hitch, Brian Lake might be used as a forward as he has done in bursts recently.

Liam Picken will most likely play a negating role on Cats captain Joel Selwood with Easton Wood a probable match-up for Steve Johnson after a commendable job on dual Brownlow medallist Adam Goodes on Sunday.

jeemak
23-08-2012, 01:23 AM
In - Grant, Howard

Out - DJ, Jong

I've wanted DJ to become successful, because he always puts himself in the thick of the action. Funny thing is, that's the main reason for his defficiencies being exposed on such a regular basis. I can completely understand why he was put on the list in the first place (irrespective of what we compensated Geelong for his services), though I would really fail to understand why the club would retain him. He's tried his guts out, the club has given him chances, it's time to move him on.

Grant needs to be played up forward for the remainder of the year. After his lay off he played his best game for the year forward, and for some reason the coaching staff decided to play him behind the ball. The only reason I can think this being a reasonable step by the MC is for development purposes. Let's allow him to get his form back in his true position as a presenting and double back forward as the season ends.

Jong has had a taste, and he'll be better for it. Howard after a game back at Willi is our priority across the half backline for the remainder of the season. As much as Jong has tried, he still isn't at the level Howard is.

The interesting proposition is the retiring players in Hargrave and Gilbee. Without playing a home game, or a game at Etihad I can't see the value in playing these guys for a farewell game.

I love them a lot as players. And perhaps it might be best for them to get a lap in round one next year (or our first home game next year) rather than feeding them to the wolves at Skilled Stadium or at the GABBA.

G-Mo77
23-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Both Jong and JJ took so pretty big knocks last week. I'm hoping they both play but it wouldn't be s surprise to see one or both out of the team.

Maddog37
23-08-2012, 10:04 AM
I really liked what Jong did on the weekend and would keep him in to see if he can continue to improve.

There are a few guys that I feel it would be nice for them to go into a pre season having played the last few games on the trot. It would give them the confidence to build for next year.

Shame that Pearce is injured.

bornadog
23-08-2012, 07:43 PM
In: Grant, Jones, Howard, Talia, Campbell,

Out: Roberts and Cordy

bulldogsthru&thru
23-08-2012, 07:47 PM
And still no Panos...
Happy with the Ins though

G-Mo77
23-08-2012, 08:18 PM
And still no Panos...

It's time to give it up. He's not coming in. :)

Good to see Jones back in. I would love to see 2 solid games from him to close out the season. Tough gig at the Cattery though. Take out the horrible entries and you have blustery horrible weather. I really hope that Grant makes the squad and he's played up forward with him.

I'll take a guess at the final bench.

INT: Coons, Grant, Smith, Talia

LongWait
23-08-2012, 08:35 PM
It's time to give it up. He's not coming in. :)

Good to see Jones back in. I would love to see 2 solid games from him to close out the season. Tough gig at the Cattery though. Take out the horrible entries and you have blustery horrible weather. I really hope that Grant makes the squad and he's played up forward with him.

I'll take a guess at the final bench.

INT: Coons, Grant, Smith, Talia

Panos on Scarlett - welcome to the AFL son! Good thing for him to stay at Willi this week.

Hot_Doggies
23-08-2012, 08:44 PM
And still no Panos...

Poor man's Jack Anthony....

Eastdog
23-08-2012, 08:58 PM
The reality is that Panos is now more likely not to debut this year so thats that and as LongWait said a first gamer on one of the best fullbacks ever would be a daunting task. Who for this week against Geelong be the best option for the sub. Could Cooney be sub once again.

Nuggety Back Pocket
23-08-2012, 09:41 PM
The reality is that Panos is now more likely not to debut this year so thats that and as LongWait said a first gamer on one of the best fullbacks ever would be a daunting task. Who for this week against Geelong be the best option for the sub. Could Cooney be sub once again.
Cooney's lack of fitness is a big concern to compete against a quality team in the Cats. I would see little point in subbing him again. Our lack of depth without Cross Liberatore and Dahlhaus in the midfield has hastened his return but you would have to question the MC's decision.

Eastdog
23-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Cooney's lack of fitness is a big concern to compete against a quality team in the Cats. I would see little point in subbing him again. Our lack of depth without Cross Liberatore and Dahlhaus in the midfield has hastened his return but you would have to question the MC's decision.

Taila maybe or should he start.

Ghost Dog
23-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Brian Lake on Hawkins?

Maddog37
23-08-2012, 09:57 PM
I really hope they play Ruffy on him. I am looking forward to see him play on a really good player.

Nuggety Back Pocket
23-08-2012, 10:08 PM
I really hope they play Ruffy on him. I am looking forward to see him play on a really good player.

A good point to test Ruffy on the best. I would still like to see the experiment of Lake up forward remain. Lake is our only reliable marking forward option.

Greystache
23-08-2012, 11:45 PM
A good point to test Ruffy on the best. I would still like to see the experiment of Lake up forward remain. Lake is our only reliable marking forward option.

Agree with you NBP, Hawkins is the type of forward who's tailor made for Roughy if he's going to be a long term key defender.

Remi Moses
24-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Hopefully the coach plays Roughy on Hawkins .
Good learning curve as a backman

stefoid
24-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Do people really reckon Roughead is pegged as a permanent back? I cant see it myself. I think its just a training exercise.

Greystache
24-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Final Team

In- Jones, Talia, Howard
Out- Roberts, Skinner, Cordy

Emergencies- Grant, Skinner, Campbell

Remi Moses
24-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Staggered after the summary he got DJ gets a gig.:eek:

bornadog
24-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Final Team

In- Jones, Talia, Howard
Out- Roberts, Skinner, Cordy

Emergencies- Grant, Skinner, Campbell

Good to see Jones back.

Why the hell is DJ playing and Grant an emergency? I just don't get it, I don't understand the MC, this is just plainly ridiculous.

Last week, DJ was hopeless, every time he went near the ball; even ran into an open goal and sprayed it.

Ghost Dog
24-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Good to see Jones back.

Why the hell is DJ playing and Grant an emergency? I just don't get it, I don't understand the MC, this is just plainly ridiculous.

Last week, DJ was hopeless, every time he went near the ball; even ran into an open goal and sprayed it.

I think the coach is less worried about ball handling skills, and more into commitment.
Everything is ok, as long as you crack in I suppose...groan.

Bulldog Joe
24-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Good to see Jones back.

Completely inconceivable to me.

Perhaps his contract guarantees him a certain number of games before we can delist him. He certainly has had enough chances.

bornadog
24-08-2012, 07:57 PM

Perhaps his contract guarantees him a certain number of games before we can delist him. He certainly has had enough chances.

At this rate he won't be delisted.

Greystache
24-08-2012, 07:59 PM

I wouldn't have thought there's any player with a minimum number of senior games guaranteed into their contract, and certainly not a career fringe type like Djerkurra.

Greystache
24-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Good to see Jones back.

I can't understand it either, he's been in the system 6 years and isn't improving.

He trains hard, is courageous, and tries hard in games, he just isn't good enough to play AFL football. I don't see why we're persisting with him.

For all the talk over the years of Geelong's unbelievable depth there's not been one player who was on the fringe at Geelong that has been able to cut it at another club.

azabob
24-08-2012, 08:20 PM
For all the talk over the years of Geelong's unbelievable depth there's not been one player who was on the fringe at Geelong that has been able to cut it at another club.

I guess you couldn't call King on the fringe, but he did ok. But you are right, Geelong obviously only let players go they thought would not make an impact. That is knowing your players and very smart list management.

Bulldog Joe
24-08-2012, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't have thought there's any player with a minimum number of senior games guaranteed into their contract, and certainly not a career fringe type like Djerkurra.

It wasn't a serious comment. Just exaggerating my utter disbelief at his continued selection.

Maybe Williamstown don't want Fumblekurra as they set themselves up for finals.

jeemak
24-08-2012, 09:26 PM
I can't understand it either, he's been in the system 6 years and isn't improving.

He trains hard, is courageous, and tries hard in games, he just isn't good enough to play AFL football. I don't see why we're persisting with him.

DJ suffers from having the worst first touch I have (just about, please indulge my hyperbolic rant) ever seen in a small to medium sized footballer.

All of his skill errors, rushed disposals and poor decisions would be greatly reduced if he could just take the ball cleanly when his opportunity comes along. He can put all the hard work he likes in, but with such a bad first touch he'll never improve to the level required to become a player.

I can't help but think the coaching staff is rewarding effort and intensity, which is why DJ might be a prefereed player in the last couple of rounds over Grant. Grant's first touch in all of the areas DJ should be proficient in, are significantly better, but it's clear the coaching staff have issues with his effort and application.

You make a very good point about Geelong's off-cuts.

Nuggety Back Pocket
24-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Good to see Jones back.

The criticism of DJ can be justified but also can be the efforts of both Jones and Grant who continue to be recycled after a poor season by them both.

Nuggety Back Pocket
24-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Do people really reckon Roughead is pegged as a permanent back? I cant see it myself. I think its just a training exercise.

At the start of 2012, Roughead had been earmarked by the MC as the understudy to Minson in the ruck. This saw him being played mainly as a forward where he struggled. Roughead has certainly looked a lot better as a defender but do not rule out the possibility of eventually him taking over the number one rucking role from big Will.

jeemak
24-08-2012, 11:07 PM
NGP, agree that Roughead can't be discounted as our next ruckman.

Playing him in defense will give him a very good perspective on how valuable to the defense a strategically placed ruckman can be to stop opposition forward thrusts.

The days of ruckmen falling behind the play are gone for the most part, though having one present in the landing zone on any area of the ground greatly helps the slowing the opposition down.

Ghost Dog
24-08-2012, 11:17 PM
NGP, agree that Roughead can't be discounted as our next ruckman.

Playing him in defense will give him a very good perspective on how valuable to the defense a strategically placed ruckman can be to stop opposition forward thrusts.

The days of ruckmen falling behind the play are gone for the most part, though having one present in the landing zone on any area of the ground greatly helps the slowing the opposition down.

It took Minson near on 6-7 years to begin to dominate in the ruck. Is it not a position that takes quite a long time to master? If we really want him to be a ruckman, play him in the ruck now I reckon, witht he odd spell down back.

jeemak
24-08-2012, 11:32 PM
It took Minson near on 6-7 years to begin to dominate in the ruck. Is it not a position that takes quite a long time to master? If we really want him to be a ruckman, play him in the ruck now I reckon, witht he odd spell down back.

So what do we do with a peaking Minson? Disregard him for the next two or three years in lieu of ensuring Roughead develops?

Whilst we played all of Campbell, Cordy, Roughead and Minson in the same side this year, I really can't see us continuing to do that as our side becomes more competitive. This year however, is all about getting games in to as many players as possible.

Ghost Dog
24-08-2012, 11:44 PM
So what do we do with a peaking Minson? Disregard him for the next two or three years in lieu of ensuring Roughead develops?

Whilst we played all of Campbell, Cordy, Roughead and Minson in the same side this year, I really can't see us continuing to do that as our side becomes more competitive. This year however, is all about getting games in to as many players as possible.

2 rucks to share the duties. Or is this not going to work?

jeemak
25-08-2012, 12:27 AM
2 rucks to share the duties. Or is this not going to work?

Yes it will, though one of the rucks can't sit on the bench all day, and having one two rucks versatile enough to hold down a position outside of that discipline is key to us having a balanced side. Hence, Roughead learns the trade of a backman and a forward.

I'm really happy with his progress as both a forward and backman. Sure his kicking for goal can let him down, but this can be fixed, and in a side where he has solid forward ball movement he'll get plenty of opportunities.

azabob
25-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Jones out, Campbell in.

Would have preferred Grant in.

Roberts now emergency.

BornInDroopSt'54
25-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Good to see Jones back.

DJ's fumbles may be sen as a mental and solvable problem, like Lindsay Thomas' goal kicking. Also he may be in the squad this week because we're playing Geelong, his old team and he may lift.

LostDoggy
25-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Jones out, Campbell in.

Roberts now emergency.
Great give him another go at something he isn't capable of.
Unless its wet, can't see us getting within 80 points.
Not worried, next year we will just flick the switch and all will be ok again.

SlimPickens
25-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Jones out, Campbell in.

Roberts now emergency.

Where was that reported?

LostDoggy
25-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Panos on Scarlett - welcome to the AFL son! Good thing for him to stay at Willi this week.

Yet we going to play someone who apart from a couple practice match marks hasnt looked like a forward somewhere near Scarlett.
Beside Scarlett isn't near the player he was and we are out matched in many positions, whats the problem in giving Panos his go.
Wasted draft pick.

azabob
25-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Where was that reported?

For the fear of GVGjr questioning my social media habbits ( ;) ) Patrick Keane of the AFL tweeted it earlier this morning.

GVGjr
25-08-2012, 01:00 PM
For the fear of GVGjr questioning my social media habbits ( ;) ) Patrick Keane of the AFL tweeted it earlier this morning.

Questioning? No way...Amazed by? Yes :)

G-Mo77
25-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Jones out, Campbell in.

Roberts now emergency.

That sucks. I was hoping to see Jones for the remaining two matches.

Mofra
25-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Still don't think Minson & Campbell can play in the same side.

G-Mo77
25-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Still don't think Minson & Campbell can play in the same side.

I don't think many would argue with that. Nothing to lose playing them together now.

Mantis
26-08-2012, 10:20 AM
I don't think many would argue with that. Nothing to lose playing them together now.

There is always something to lose.

Dogs 24/7
26-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Jones out, Campbell in.

Roberts now emergency.

That sucks. I was hoping to see Jones for the remaining two matches.

I'm not sure why we wouldn't keep Jones in the side because surely he has more upside than most.

G-Mo77
26-08-2012, 11:09 AM
I'm not sure why we wouldn't keep Jones in the side because surely he has more upside than most.

It would have to be an injury. I doubt it would have been for match ups or weather considering a ruck came in as his replacement.

LostDoggy
26-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Late Changes

Out: Scarlett, Hunt
In: Guthrie, Smedts (sub)

Out: Lake, Johannisen
In: Skinner, Grant (sub)

Wtf? :(

Sockeye Salmon
26-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Late Changes

Out: Scarlett, Hunt