PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog Goal of the Year

bornadog
14-09-2012, 06:03 PM
BqYnVLVBVGE

Some exciting youngsters to look forward to in the future

jeemak
15-09-2012, 03:41 AM
I can't get over how calm Grant is with his shot on the left on such a tight angle.

He is so bloody talented it's not funny. As soon as he takes possession of the ball he knows exactly what he needs to do, he finishes extremely well, and without fuss.

I'll be very disappointed if he's traded out, especially since the club has put so much work into him.

bornadog
15-09-2012, 10:53 AM
I can't get over how calm Grant is with his shot on the left on such a tight angle.

He is so bloody talented it's not funny. As soon as he takes possession of the ball he knows exactly what he needs to do, he finishes extremely well, and without fuss.

I'll be very disappointed if he's traded out, especially since the club has put so much work into him.

This

G-Mo77
15-09-2012, 11:47 AM
I'd take Grant's out of all those but I do love Smith's goal, really gutsy effort. I think he got subbed shortly after that goal which showed how much of the tank he used that game.

ledge
15-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Notice most are after 2nd and 3rd efforts?

jeemak
15-09-2012, 12:38 PM
I'd take Grant's out of all those but I do love Smith's goal, really gutsy effort. I think he got subbed shortly after that goal which showed how much of the tank he used that game.

Smith's goals were great weren't they!

The one against Glass was outstanding, just showed how bloody strong and fit for a contest he's going to be.

westdog54
15-09-2012, 03:32 PM

It just had 'thankyouverymuch' written all over it, just pure class in terrible conditions for football. It just pips out Smith and Dahlhaus

Notice most are after 2nd and 3rd efforts?

And that all bar one have plenty of years of football left in them. I'm salivating to see what we look like in 2-3 years time.

LostDoggy
16-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Some beauties there. Lake's goal is ridiculous.

Murphy'sLore
17-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Something to feel positive about! Love Roughy's pirouette too.

immortalmike
17-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Something to feel positive about! Love Roughy's pirouette too.

I think that shows he has plenty of goal sense for a big guy and is only playing back to learn. Will be a ruck/forward for mine.

KT31
18-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Some great highlights.
Sums up the year though, in past years we have had a highlight DVD.
This season its under three minutes and on You Tube.:(

DragzLS1
19-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Lakes goal is just crazy! loved it!!!

I remember Smiths debut game kicking 4 goals.. That was his 4th I think and I was cheering like you wouldnt beleive! Everybody asked me, who is this Smith kid and where did he come from? haha will be a gun along with luke D, Walis and Libba in 2 - 3 years time.. cant wait!