PDA

View Full Version : Dogs Membership Packages - 2013

bornadog
11-10-2012, 11:29 PM
From the Club - You Told Us. We Listened. (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/westernbulldogsnewsfeatures/newsarticle/tabid/4112/newsid/149376/default.aspx)

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/ComingSoona246c_zps54229e0b.jpg

We have recently conducted our annual review of all membership packages and entitlements and based on feedback received throughout the course of the year from our members, we have made some significant changes to the membership program for the 2013 season.

We really value the input of our members and encourage all members to continue to send through feedback on their membership packages and the entitlements of their membership and to ensure they complete the membership census annually.

The decisions below have been made in order to simplify our membership products and make efficiencies that aim to maximise the amount of resources we can provide as a Club to our football department:

• In 2012, membership cards were sent in October with your renewal form and your member pack was sent separately once you had renewed. In 2013, membership cards will be sent together with your member pack once you have renewed.

• Our non-game day membership has been renamed and will now be called a Sideline membership. The price of this membership has been reduced from $75 to $50.

• All EJ Whitten Social Club members will be included in the all new Development Academy Patron Package. This package includes email updates on the progress of the young guns in the Academy and an invitation to an end of year event to meet the Development coaches and players.

• All reserved seat holders will have private access to Family Day before the gates open to the public - avoid the queues to get your favourite autographs.

• The SKINS Dahlhaus Clubhouse will replace the Junior Draftee and Toddle Rookie Dogs membership packages. This membership is for juniors aged between 4 and 15 and will include access to all Home and Away games in Melbourne, free access to an exclusive SKINS Train with the Team Day clinic as well as a SKINS Dahlhaus Clubhouse back pack, door sign, trucker cap and badge.

• All Junior members will be included as part of the SKINS Dahlhaus Clubhouse in 2013, regardless of where they have chosen to sit. This means that all our Junior members will have free access to an exclusive SKINS Train with the Team Day clinic as well as a SKINS Dahlhaus Clubhouse back pack, door sign, trucker cap and badge.

• Introduction of a Birthday Club add on option so that you can buy someone close to you a Western Bulldogs birthday card and gift voucher to spend at Bulldogs Central.

2013 Membership renewals will be shortly.

If you are not a member of the Western Bulldogs already, we’d love have you on board in 2013.

Scraggers
12-10-2012, 12:54 AM
The club is really trying hard with Membership and the sorts. I was really impressed with the trade-week deal; where you traded in your old Robo-Dog (or older) jumper and received 20% off your new jumpers. Then the jumpers traded in were being given to New Australians who have moved into the Western Suburbs ... Great initiative !!

AndrewP6
12-10-2012, 01:04 AM
The club is really trying hard with Membership and the sorts. I was really impressed with the trade-week deal; where you traded in your old Robo-Dog (or older) jumper and received 20% off your new jumpers. Then the jumpers traded in were being given to New Australians who have moved into the Western Suburbs ... Great initiative !!

Agreed, smart idea IMO.

bornadog
12-10-2012, 10:12 AM

I like giving my old scarves to the homeless, keeps them warm and they have our colours on.

wb_age
12-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Does anybody know how to sign up for a born a bulldog membership?

My wife and I are expecting in December, does anybody know the process or have done it in the past?

Cheers

bornadog
12-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Does anybody know how to sign up for a born a bulldog membership?

My wife and I are expecting in December, does anybody know the process or have done it in the past?

Cheers

Just ring the membership Department and they can help you.

LostDoggy
12-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Where are the conditional membership packages with and without Dawes?

azabob
12-10-2012, 02:22 PM

Too funny.

Axe Man
12-10-2012, 03:07 PM

They come pre-perforated for easy tearing.

G-Mo77
12-10-2012, 03:22 PM
I like giving my old scarves to the homeless, keeps them warm and they have our colours on.

Same, old scarfs, hats and other gear go to a good cause. Although I've managed to sway a few kiddies who were undecided on teams by giving them Bulldogs gear. That could be a form of child abuse. :)

EasternWest
12-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Same, old scarfs, hats and other gear go to a good cause. Although I've managed to sway a few kiddies who were undecided on teams by giving them Bulldogs gear. That could be a form of child abuse. :)

It's true. That's pretty inconsiderate G-Mo. You've knowingly set them on a path to heartbreak.

The only way you could make it better is to give them your signed Justin Sherman poster to make it up to them.

G-Mo77
12-10-2012, 03:36 PM
The only way you could make it better is to give them your signed Justin Sherman poster to make it up to them.

I could never part with that. :D

bornadog
12-10-2012, 03:37 PM
I could never part with that. :D

Thats right what else could you use for a dart board:D

craigsahibee
12-10-2012, 04:16 PM

Kennels don't have Dawes!!

Remi Moses
12-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Should throw in a microwave and chicken dung just in case Dawes comes over.

Grantysghost
14-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Often wondered about the cap in winter...? How about a beanie instead. Bring back the pom pom .....

Hotdog60
14-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Often wondered about the cap in winter...? How about a beanie instead. Bring back the pom pom .....

A cap is good for us Northerners, actually how about a wide brim sun hat.:D

Grantysghost
14-10-2012, 08:31 PM
A cap is good for us Northerners, actually how about a wide brim sun hat.:D

We could use a waterproof version at the height of winter I'm tipping !

Maddog37
18-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Anyone know what the "family friendly Club room on match day" is?

We have premiership gold memberships and apparently we can access this room.

I thought that was the social club members only.

bornadog
24-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Membership website is now up and running, check it out here (http://membership.westernbulldogs.com.au/memberships/compare-packages/)

Grantysghost
24-10-2012, 12:36 PM
I received some paperwork in the mail last week regarding my bulldog for life membership, was scanning it again yesterday and noticed it has a continuous years of membership count included. Mine was 9 (which is innaccurate..more like 30!) but i guess they don't have this info. Is 9 years as far back as their records go? Just wondering where they got this number from.

bornadog
24-10-2012, 12:40 PM
I received some paperwork in the mail last week regarding my bulldog for life membership, was scanning it again yesterday and noticed it has a continuous years of membership count included. Mine was 9 (which is innaccurate..more like 30!) but i guess they don't have this info. Is 9 years as far back as their records go? Just wondering where they got this number from.

Yes I noticed that to and not sure where they get their figures. Mine had 30 plus years from memory. Log into the membership website and into your account, there maybe something there.

Axe Man
24-10-2012, 12:41 PM

Mine said 9 years as well but I think I missed a year in 2003 when I was overseas so it seemed correct.

strebla
24-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Mine said 9 years as well but I think I missed a year in 2003 when I was overseas so it seemed correct.

Can't find it on mine but i am 30 years next year I know thats all that matters to me. on a side note i stil had a hat and scarf in my car on GF day was at a friends place and his collingwood supporters son tells me he barracks for the dogs so out to the car I go and give him his very first bulldogs hat and scarf dad not overly impressed but the smile on the face of a 5 year old is priceless :D

KT31
24-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Can't find it on mine but i am 30 years next year I know thats all that matters to me. on a side note i stil had a hat and scarf in my car on GF day was at a friends place and his collingwood supporters son tells me he barracks for the dogs so out to the car I go and give him his very first bulldogs hat and scarf dad not overly impressed but the smile on the face of a 5 year old is priceless :D

Great work Strebla, if we all give our scarves and hats to a new kid each we will hopefully at least get a percentage to stay with the dogs.
Would be great for our membership in a few years.

Hotdog60
24-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Only 130 members for 2013, I thought there would have been more Bulldogs for life type memberships to give them a head start on the numbers.

AndrewP6
24-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Membership website is now up and running, check it out here (http://membership.westernbulldogs.com.au/memberships/compare-packages/)

" Exclusive access to your own hospitably room with pre-game entertainment."

Now that's the Bulldogs site we've come to know and love!!

Now, I may be grumpy due to the earache I've had all week, but this is simply amateurish, in my book. I've completed surveys relating to the website content, and mistakes are there on the day the "new" site goes live? Ordinary form.

Maddog37
24-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Mistakes like that are bloody crinimal;)

AndrewP6
24-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Mistakes like that are bloody crinimal;)

Haha...

It's all about professionalism.

ledge
24-10-2012, 10:06 PM
I wonder if they serve pasgetti in the pound.

strebla
25-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Great work Strebla, if we all give our scarves and hats to a new kid each we will hopefully at least get a percentage to stay with the dogs.
Would be great for our membership in a few years.

Thanks KT love giving scarfs and hats to young doggie supporters and keep em keen every one we save is one we don't have to work on later.

Eastdog
24-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Ive looked on the website - With the standard general admission home games membership I know that you pretty much get easy access to Level 3 at Etihad Stadium but what about general admission area on Level 1. If anyone has this kind of membership what areas are you exactly entitled to go.

azabob
24-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Ive looked on the website - With the standard general admission home games membership I know that you pretty much get easy access to Level 3 at Etihad Stadium but what about general admission area on Level 1. If anyone has this kind of membership what areas are you exactly entitled to go.

I don't think there is general admission on level 1. You need to reserve a seat from my understanding? You should ring the club directly if you have questions.

Eastdog
24-11-2012, 02:56 PM
I don't think there is general admission on level 1. You need to reserve a seat from my understanding? You should ring the club directly if you have questions.

What membership do you have currently azabob. I emailed the club yesterday night and they said they'll get back to me within 72 hours and that they are very busy this time of year.

azabob
24-11-2012, 03:03 PM
What membership do you have currently azabob. I emailed the club yesterday night and they said they'll get back to me within 72 hours and that they are very busy this time of year.

Last season I upgraded to gold membership which is reserved seating on level two.

I use to have silver membership which is reserved seating on level one.

If you don't mind getting to the game early (as in hour before the start) level 3 should be ok for you.

Have you sat on the different levels before? It is personal opinion which level is best.

Eastdog
24-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Last season I upgraded to gold membership which is reserved seating on level two.

I use to have silver membership which is reserved seating on level one.

If you don't mind getting to the game early (as in hour before the start) level 3 should be ok for you.

Have you sat on the different levels before? It is personal opinion which level is best.

I've sat on Level 1 and 3 before not level 2. I think it's just each to their own on what membership is good.

Eastdog
24-11-2012, 05:59 PM

I looked at the map of the sitting at Etihad how about on the other side opposite the reserve seating on Level 1 at Etihad.

AndrewP6
24-11-2012, 06:45 PM

Level 3.

Eastdog
24-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Level 3.

Who sits on Level 1 besides the reserved seating?

azabob
24-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Who sits on Level 1 besides the reserved seating?

Corporates and other reserved seat holders.

Eastdog
24-11-2012, 09:37 PM
I've just become Western Bulldogs member. I got a silver reserved seat level 1 concession.

Eastdog
24-11-2012, 09:57 PM
On your Bulldogs account where can you find a record of your transaction when you log back in.

Bulldog4life
25-11-2012, 11:59 AM
I've just become Western Bulldogs member. I got a silver reserved seat level 1 concession.

Congrats Eastdog.

Eastdog
25-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Congrats Eastdog.

Thanks Bulldog4life. It is great now being a member and feeling much closer to the club.

LostDoggy
25-11-2012, 06:07 PM

We love our level 1 silver seats!
The only time we are a little bit annoyed is when we don't have enough members around us and they sell the seats to the opposition, sometimes the other supporters can be a bit painful, most the time there good though.

Eastdog
25-11-2012, 06:12 PM
We love our level 1 silver seats!
The only time we are a little bit annoyed is when we don't have enough members around us and they sell the seats to the opposition, sometimes the other supporters can be a bit painful, most the time there good though.

Sounds good. Hopefully we are doing well and we get the supporters coming. Do you know if you can get a copy of the membership transaction again through the Bulldogs account.

Eastdog
26-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Just got a confirmation email from the club to say that I'm on board. How long does it take usually for the membership to arrive. I'm guessing 2-3 weeks.

LostDoggy
26-11-2012, 06:57 PM
We don't have ours yet and we are bulldogs for life.

AndrewP6
26-11-2012, 08:25 PM
I got a letter awhile ago to say my monthly payment had to be declined :mad: Pretty annoyed when there was money available to withdraw! Have to ring them to gt it sorted.

azabob
26-11-2012, 08:31 PM
I got a letter awhile ago to say my monthly payment had to be declined :mad: Pretty annoyed when there was money available to withdraw! Have to ring them to gt it sorted.

Isn't that your banks fault though?

AndrewP6
26-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Isn't that your banks fault though?

Possibly. They've stopped my membership, so still have to speak to them.

Eastdog
26-11-2012, 08:36 PM

How about Andrew if you pay upfront at the start of each year.

azabob
26-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Possibly. They've stopped my membership, so still have to speak to them.

Now that is crap.

Eastdog
04-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Has anyone been able to track or have received their membership. On my Western Bulldogs membership tracker it only says that it has been processed but not where it exact is.

LostDoggy
04-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Mine now has the following, haven't checked it for awhile so not sure when it changed, not having dates on there doesn't help:

Legend
Status Description Estimated Delivery
Processed Your Membership is being Processed an Packed 10-14 days
Dispatched Your Membership has been Dispatched 7-10 days
In Transit Your Membership is In Transit for delivery 3-5 days

Eastdog
05-12-2012, 02:42 AM
Mine now has the following, haven't checked it for awhile so not sure when it changed, not having dates on there doesn't help:

Legend
Status Description Estimated Delivery
Processed Your Membership is being Processed an Packed 10-14 days
Dispatched Your Membership has been Dispatched 7-10 days
In Transit Your Membership is In Transit for delivery 3-5 days

Mine might come up in the next couple of days. It is just a matter of being patient but in my confirmation email from the club they said it will arrive before Christmas. Have you had trouble with membership in the past?

LostDoggy
05-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Last year the actual membership cards arrived in November I think?, I'm not fussed as long as I get it before the first game! Even then you can still get in by contacting the membership team.

Eastdog
05-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Last year the actual membership cards arrived in November I think?, I'm not fussed as long as I get it before the first game! Even then you can still get in by contacting the membership team.

Not fussed either. As long as it has arrived before the first match of the season then everything is alright. Probably because I'm a new member I'm asking questions.

azabob
05-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Not fussed either. As long as it has arrived before the first match of the season then everything is alright. Probably because I'm a new member I'm asking questions.

If your unsure, email or ring the club.

Eastdog
05-12-2012, 09:26 PM
If your unsure, email or ring the club.

Emailed them today show they'll follow up my questions.

LostDoggy
10-12-2012, 11:10 AM
My membership package arrived yesterday which was a nice surprise! :) I like the scarf, the stripes are smaller which is different to previous years. The social club keyring is good too, and because I'm a 'Bulldog For Life' I also received a small desk calendar. The sticker is ok (we've had better) & is already on my car, although I'm not hopeful it'll last until round 1 as they usually fade/peel pretty quickly. ;)

Ozza
10-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Same old issue for us - every single year.

We've had the same seats at Etihad on level 2 for about 10 years I think.....but my ticket says that I have a seat two rows in front of the other 3 I sit with. Year after year we ask to get the seats lined up - but its just in the too hard basket for the club. Luckily for us - we've gotten to know the people around us, so we just work it out and I still sit in the same row with the other 3 family members. But if somebody in our area doesn't renew - and we get new people around us, that could all change. So we aren't too sure what to do yet.

Rae
10-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Got my membership pack yesterday. Love the scarf, hat same as usual, great little calendar, key ring and fixture magnet. Thanks to the membership guys for getting it to us before Christmas. Merry Christmas to all on W.O.O.F.

Eastdog
10-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Still waiting for mine but according to my membership tracker it has been despatched and should come very soon.

The Pie Man
11-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Got mine yesterday - don't like the scarf at all, but at least they do it. Calendar's a nice addition.

Murphy'sLore
11-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Yay, new scarves! The kids stole all the old ones to use for climbing out the windows.

LostDoggy
11-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Yay, new scarves! The kids stole all the old ones to use for climbing out the windows.

Hahahaha!! I have this image of a long rope made from all the unused Bulldogs membership scarves. :D

Murphy'sLore
11-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Hahahaha!! I have this image of a long rope made from all the unused Bulldogs membership scarves. :D

You would be picturing it with absolute accuracy :D

Daughter of the West
11-12-2012, 01:21 PM
You would be picturing it with absolute accuracy :D

Have you been locking your children up Brothers Grimm style, Murphy's Law?

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your... old Bulldogs scarves???" :D

Murphy'sLore
11-12-2012, 01:35 PM
And Chris Grant rides up on his white charger and carries them away...

No, wait, maybe that's my fantasy :D

Eastdog
11-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Does your Membership and Pack come together or separately. I believe the scarves you have to buy separately.

LostDoggy
12-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Does your Membership and Pack come together or separately. I believe the scarves you have to buy separately.

It all comes together. The scarf is included as far as I know, but maybe just for Social Club members? I'm not sure Eastdog. :)

Axe Man
12-12-2012, 02:51 PM
It all comes together. The scarf is included as far as I know, but maybe just for Social Club members? I'm not sure Eastdog. :)

Scarf is only for social club members.

I have a social club membership and a pet membership. For some reason I got a 'core pack', cap, Bulldog for Life calendar, and pet member sign on Friday and then on Monday I got another cap, core pack and calendar along with my social club stuff. I've accumulated enough caps and scarves over the years, I'll need to buy a bigger house if they start giving me extras!

Greystache
12-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Got my pack today for my social club membership, won't get my other pack linked to my AFL membership until about Feb.

Scarf looks alright (perhaps a little feminine), cap is pretty basic but I don't wear it anyway.

Here's a pic

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z455/Greystache/20121212_140139.jpg

Bulldog4life
12-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Got my pack today for my social club membership, won't get my other pack linked to my AFL membership until about Feb.

Scarf looks alright (perhaps a little feminine), cap is pretty basic but I don't wear it anyway.

Here's a pic

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z455/Greystache/20121212_140139.jpg

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

OLD SCRAGGer
12-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Thought the car sticker is a little small.. can barely see the "MEMBER 2013" print!!! I'm PROUD I'm a member of the DOGGIES & I want the world to know it, but if you are driving behind unless you are right up close you wouldn't know it was a membership sticker. Other than that, I'm happy with my package :D

Eastdog
12-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks for clearing that up guys about the scarf. I got an email from the club today and they said my pack has been dispatched and should arrive in the mail in the next 20 working days.

Bulldog4life
12-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks for clearing that up guys about the scarf. I got an email from the club today and they said my pack has been dispatched and should arrive in the mail in the next 20 working days.

Hooray.:)

LostDoggy
12-12-2012, 09:27 PM

Got the email on the 6/12/12, received the pack today.
I like the calendar and the red lanyard!

AndrewP6
12-12-2012, 09:42 PM
I still have to ring them regarding my cancelled membership. I am still getting the "we want you back" emails - interesting, as I never intended leaving! Oddly, I also still get members emails!That scarf doesn't look that flash, IMO. And the hat - the same as last years?

strebla
16-12-2012, 01:35 PM
I get two pet memberships each year for my brothers and sisters dogs which came last week and has a cap,lanyard,calendar and a fixture. In the past there were blankets,water bowls and collars. There needs to be something in it for the pet. My brother is already a member and doesn't need to double up. I hate to do it but I may have to call the club and voice my disappointment.

LostDoggy
17-12-2012, 10:57 AM
I get two pet memberships each year for my brothers and sisters dogs which came last week and has a cap,lanyard,calendar and a fixture. In the past there were blankets,water bowls and collars. There needs to be something in it for the pet. My brother is already a member and doesn't need to double up. I hate to do it but I may have to call the club and voice my disappointment.

I don't blame you strebla, that's pretty crap for the pets. What are they going to do with a cap, lanyard, calendar & fridge magnet? I joined my dog Chevy up as a pet member a few years ago but was so disapponted with the blue & white lead (looked more like North Melbourne) and bowl I never renewed it. There are good leads & bowls around, the club should look into that.

Daughter of the West
17-12-2012, 12:15 PM
I don't blame you strebla, that's pretty crap for the pets. What are they going to do with a cap, lanyard, calendar & fridge magnet? I joined my dog Chevy up as a pet member a few years ago but was so disapponted with the blue & white lead (looked more like North Melbourne) and bowl I never renewed it. There are good leads & bowls around, the club should look into that.

That's a real shame, I thought the club was finally getting the message when they sent out a good pet pillow/blanket last year. My pup loved her blankets from 3-4 years ago, and a replacement each year was well and truly welcomed given the state they finished the season in (loved to death and completely covered in hair). The pillow was just about as good, and it would be a shame if it's gone backwards this year.

Eastdog
18-12-2012, 03:45 PM
I'm still waiting for my membership pack as the club said in my confirmation email that it would be arriving in time for Christmas.

Remi Moses
18-12-2012, 05:28 PM
My youngest got her membership today.
Impressed, in particular the decent backpack and not the tiny number we've been given in the last few years . Fair to say Luke Dahlhaus is the face of the campaign.

Hotdog60
18-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Got my pack today, a bit disappointed that there isn't a member pin in it this year. I collect those and display them proudly on my current cap.

LostDoggy
19-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Same old issue for us - every single year.

We've had the same seats at Etihad on level 2 for about 10 years I think.....but my ticket says that I have a seat two rows in front of the other 3 I sit with. Year after year we ask to get the seats lined up - but its just in the too hard basket for the club. Luckily for us - we've gotten to know the people around us, so we just work it out and I still sit in the same row with the other 3 family members. But if somebody in our area doesn't renew - and we get new people around us, that could all change. So we aren't too sure what to do yet.

Met with the new Senior Membership Manager and thought that finally we could fix the mess that they did years ago. Cant help you as usual was the email not a phone call. If it wasnt the bulldogs I would walk away from this.... Shaking my head as why I do this when I can attend all games there free with a seat and Im a MCC member for the G games. No wonder we are always broke

Eastdog
20-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Very happy. My membership pack arrived today and just in time for Christmas as the club said.

AndrewP6
07-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Just got my pack last night...Has anyone noticed the silhouette of EJ's statue looks for all the world like an amputee??? Comedy gold...

Eastdog
07-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Just got my pack last night...Has anyone noticed the silhouette of EJ's statue looks for all the world like an amputee??? Comedy gold...

Good to hear you got your pack Andrew. In my pack I just got a cap, sticker and lanyard.

Eastdog
16-02-2013, 05:53 PM
As a first year member I was wondering if the sun is a problem where our members (silver reserved seats Level 1) are or as I'm guessing its winter and its not really significant especially if the roof is closed.

LostDoggy
16-02-2013, 07:16 PM
No problem in winter, different story last night.

Eastdog
16-02-2013, 07:24 PM
No problem in winter, different story last night.

Thanks for that OldBulldog that's alright then.

LostDoggy
16-02-2013, 07:57 PM
As a first year member I was wondering if the sun is a problem where our members (silver reserved seats Level 1) are or as I'm guessing its winter and its not really significant especially if the roof is closed.

Depends where your sitting?

Most games for the last two years the roof was shut, on the odd occasion we did need to wear our sunglasses, but it isn't a huge problem.
We are level one, dogs end, to the left on the fifty line.

Eastdog
16-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Depends where your sitting?

Most games for the last two years the roof was shut, on the odd occasion we did need to wear our sunglasses, but it isn't a huge problem.
We are level one, dogs end, to the left on the fifty line.

I'm on Level 1 Aisle 34.

LostDoggy
17-02-2013, 11:18 AM
We are Aisle 30, you will be further over to the left so more towards facing north, so less of an issue.

Eastdog
17-02-2013, 01:16 PM
We are Aisle 30, you will be further over to the left so more towards facing north, so less of an issue.

That's pretty good then. In the winter actually having a bit of the sun is not bad at all as it is cold.

Eastdog
24-02-2013, 02:38 AM
What gate number at Etihad would be the best to enter from to get to our area aisle 30 and 34? I'm guessing you can get in pretty much from any gate on Level 1 with your membership and walk down to the aisle wherever you are.

LostDoggy
24-02-2013, 05:16 PM
What gate number at Etihad would be the best to enter from to get to our area aisle 30 and 34? I'm guessing you can get in pretty much from any gate on Level 1 with your membership and walk down to the aisle wherever you are.

Yeah you can. Im in aisle 33 and im close enough to Gate 3...so just enter there every game and walk around. The gate around to the right (in front of Gate 3) which is Gate 2? might be even closer.

Eastdog
24-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Yeah you can. Im in aisle 33 and im close enough to Gate 3...so just enter there every game and walk around. The gate around to the right (in front of Gate 3) which is Gate 2? might be even closer.

Thanks alexxx. Gate 2 or 3 is where I'll go then since I'm in aisle 34. As a first year member just for home games I'm guessing the atmosphere in the reserved seats is very good.

Eastdog
24-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Another question I have as I don't have my licence yet for anyone who uses Tram 75 from Vermont South where abouts outside of Etihad does it stop.

LostDoggy
24-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Thanks alexxx. Gate 2 or 3 is where I'll go then since I'm in aisle 34. As a first year member just for home games I'm guessing the atmosphere in the reserved seats is very good.

Yeah it is good, that whole section is Bulldogs members so plenty of atmosphere, especially when Johnnie gets up with his clapper chanting Bulldogs. Lots of good characters in that section :D

Eastdog
24-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Yeah it is good, that whole section is Bulldogs members so plenty of atmosphere, especially when Johnnie gets up with his clapper chanting Bulldogs. Lots of good characters in that section :D

Sounds great. Do you go on your own alexxx.

LostDoggy
25-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Sounds great. Do you go on your own alexxx.

Yeah I had it with my cousin and mate years ago, they moved interstate and I kept it, good people around so that made it easy.

Eastdog
25-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Yeah I had it with my cousin and mate years ago, they moved interstate and I kept it, good people around so that made it easy.

I'll be going solo but from what you said alexxx if you are on your own you are surrounded by your own supporters and don't feel alone.