PDA

View Full Version : Gumbleton

bornadog
15-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Link to rumour (http://www.footballnation.com.au/afl/afl-clubs/trade-whispers-whos-set-to-join-your-club-in-trade-week/)

AFTER missing out on Chris Dawes, the Western Bulldogs have looked to Essendon forward Scott Gumbleton to solve its problems up forward and are likely to make a play for him today.

Any interest.

Desipura
15-10-2012, 05:43 PM
For pick 41, I would definately consider. He has more upside than Dawes however a bigger risk due to his history of injuries.

Remi Moses
15-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Pick 41 I would . Dealing with Essendon is like dealing with the Taliban however.

Eastdog
15-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Link to rumour (http://www.footballnation.com.au/afl/afl-clubs/trade-whispers-whos-set-to-join-your-club-in-trade-week/)

AFTER missing out on Chris Dawes, the Western Bulldogs have looked to Essendon forward Scott Gumbleton to solve its problems up forward and are likely to make a play for him today.

Any interest.

Worth a try to help our forward line but one thing that is of concern is his injuries. Who knows if we get him we could help his career and develop him into a quality player. His still in his early 20s.

Ozza
15-10-2012, 05:49 PM
He played 6 of the last 7 games this season, kicking 11 goals - including 4 against Hawthorn.

For a pick 47 or something like that - if he was able to get some continuity into him, he would prove a bargain.

But there are plenty of 'if's'. I'm not against taking a punt on him if he comes across for very little. But it would be a punt.

Remi Moses
15-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Worth a try to help our forward line but one thing that is of concern is his injuries. Who knows if we get him we could help his career and develop him into a quality player. His still in his early 20s.

Not sure if there's enough room for him or Williams in the medical room.
Apparently he failed a medical at one of the clubs.
I think we should draft

ledge
15-10-2012, 05:51 PM
We already have one injury prone player in Williams I don't think lists can afford 2 nowadays

bornadog
15-10-2012, 05:52 PM
We already have one injury prone player in Williams I don't think lists can afford 2 nowadays

Higgins:D

G-Mo77
15-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Pick 41 I would . Dealing with Essendon is like dealing with the Taliban however.

HAHA. It would be easier dealing with them. We could offer #6 and they'd pull the pin because they wanted #5.

Be disappointed if we gave one of our first rounders for him.

bornadog
15-10-2012, 05:56 PM
HAHA. It would be easier dealing with them. We could offer #6 and they'd pull the pin because they wanted #5.

Be disappointed if we gave one of our first rounders for him.

Not worth a first rounder, so we would hope he wouldn't happen. Pick 47 is about right.

bulldogsman
15-10-2012, 06:01 PM
For pick 41 I would do it. Nothing more.

Eastdog
Higgins:D

You could also put Conney in that category of injury prone players.

Mofra
Essendon would want more than a pick in the 40s for him - their first live picks as it stands are #32 and #48.

They'd probably ask for #21 and kick off negotiations from there with offering a sweetener.

Eastdog
15-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Essendon would want more than a pick in the 40s for him - their first live picks as it stands are #32 and #48.

They'd probably ask for #21 and kick off negotiations from there with offering a sweetener.

It is risky once again with these kind of players as you don't know how it will turn out. It depends how desperate we are in getting a forward. Finding a key forward in the draft is is easy said than done and difficult as KPP players are hard to find.

chef
15-10-2012, 06:20 PM
He's going to cost at least pick 21 if we want him.

I hope we explore the option of getting him in the PSD.

LostDoggy
15-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Not so sure, Tippett = 22ish plus player, Dawes = 20ish plus player, 41 for Gumby be right on the money I reckon.

Mofra
15-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Not so sure, Tippett = 22ish plus player, Dawes = 20ish plus player, 41 for Gumby be right on the money I reckon.
Are you familiar with Essendon?

Pick #2, issue is injury not talent. They may even ask for #6 to start with!

Eastdog
15-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Are you familiar with Essendon?

Pick #2, issue is injury not talent. They may even ask for #6 to start with!

If that is the case if Essendon ask for pick 6 then it is a very bad move on our part.

F'scary
15-10-2012, 07:14 PM
I can relate to a being that is called "Gumby." But computer says no. Do not recruit.

immortalmike
15-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Here we go again. We seem insistent on repeating history as often as possible at this club.
Now we go for an injury prone dud. Fantastic!
Wouldn't be entirely against the gamble for a PSD pick or a very low 2nd to 3rd rounder but Essendon will want pick 5 and Griffen.

LostDoggy
15-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Time will tell I guess, no chance in hell would pick 6 be offered, we could land Tippet with 6. If we pay 21 I hope we get a very nice sweetener.

I dont think being the #2 pick 6/7 years ago should have any bearing on current trade value. There is massive risk associated which drives his price down.

Topdog
15-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Happy with pick 41 or 47. Worth a gamble but not too high. Pick 21 even with a sweetener is not worth it.

GVGjr
15-10-2012, 07:31 PM
There are two clubs that I'm never keen to deal with and Essendon is one of them.

I think Gumbleton is worth having a look at. If we think he is fit enough then I'm not against it.

Remi Moses
15-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Here we go again. We seem insistent on repeating history as often as possible at this club.
Wouldn't be entirely against the gamble for a PSD pick or a very low 2nd to 3rd rounder but Essendon will want pick 5 and Griffen.

Throw in pick 6 and Luke Dahlhaus.

Ghost Dog
15-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Dealing with Essendon should be easier now we have BMAC given his connections there. I would be very surprised if we draft this injury prone player.

GVGjr
15-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Dealing with Essendon should be easier now we have BMAC given his connections there. I would be very surprised if we draft this injury prone player.

Not forgetting Shannon Grant

I think we you end up dancing with the devil whenever you deal with Essendon or Hawthorn.
My preference would be to avoid dealing with them but if they start to string us along then we should back out of it.

The Cowshed
15-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Say it ain't so...please, please, please don't recruit Gumbledumb...spud.

Hopefully our football staff have more brains. I'd rather take our chances in the draft with a youngster. Kristian Jaksch may even be available at 21.

SquirrelGrip
15-10-2012, 09:38 PM
41 and Sherman.

EasternWest
15-10-2012, 10:02 PM

So which one is it? In one instant you call him a dud, the other he's worth the gamble.

immortalmike
15-10-2012, 10:14 PM
So which one is it? In one instant you call him a dud, the other he's worth the gamble.

Never said worth the gamble. Said I wouldn't be against it for the right price, i.e, I think he's a dud but will allow for the possibility that I am wrong so long as we don't give up much.

I thought I was pretty clear, obviously not.

Desipura
15-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Never said worth the gamble. Said I wouldn't be against it for the right price, i.e, I think he's a dud but will allow for the possibility that I am wrong so long as we don't give up much.

I thought I was pretty clear, obviously not.

You think he is a dud, but wouldn't be against it for the right price, just in case you're wrong, yeh that's as clear as mud.

immortalmike
15-10-2012, 10:34 PM
You think he is a dud, but wouldn't be against it for the right price, just in case you're wrong, yeh that's as clear as mud.

Really? Maybe the phrase "wouldn't be against it" is tripping people up. Explicitly I mean I'm not going to stamp my feet, cry, and email my local member if the deal gets done for cheap. I didn't realize that's such a controversial opinion. '

Would you prefer I acted like a spoilt child and insisted my opinion is infallible?

ratsmac
15-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Not a very smart footballer, but did show late in the season that he can kick goals. I'd been happy for him to join us, but at the right price off course.

LostDoggy
15-10-2012, 11:06 PM

That's a good point Ghost Dog. Macka would have a pretty good idea on Gumbleton.

Dry Rot
15-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Obviously we can't draft/trade both Stringer and Gumbleton this year, given our other serious injury player issues.

1eyedog
15-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Wonder if Macca can get him off the Bombers mates rates. Gumbleton is a smart player who knows how to play forward and find the ball. He knows where to position himself and is a good grab. Much prefer him over Dawes as Dawes has none of these traits. Problem is it is hard letting go of high draft picks for low draft picks. Something tastes bad in the mouth about it and the Bombers will want blood for him.

azabob
15-10-2012, 11:14 PM
I can't see him adding value regardless whatever we give up. Is he a proven AFL or even VFL footballer?

Eastdog
15-10-2012, 11:30 PM
I can't see him adding value regardless whatever we give up. Is he a proven AFL or even VFL footballer?

Thats hard to know as he has not been playing football regularly. In a previous post in this thread I said it would be a risky one going for Gumbleton as you don't know how it will go, so there is a lot of uncertainty. Dawes I heard in the sports bulletin this evening is still a slight chance to come to us.

1eyedog
15-10-2012, 11:33 PM
He can play, provided he can stay on the park.

Eastdog
15-10-2012, 11:35 PM
He can play, provided he can stay on the park.

If we do get him 1eyedog where do you reckon Macca will play him.

1eyedog
15-10-2012, 11:47 PM
We have a spot at CHF :). The Bombers used him well at times as a target across half forward but I reckon Jones should play that role to take some pressure off him. I'd play Jones high half forward and Gumbleton a bit deeper. I would like Gumby around the 50 where can provide a solid target while still being dangerous around the goals. He's really a forward or he's nothing so in that sense he's fairly limited. Hey, beggers can't be choosers.

strebla
15-10-2012, 11:58 PM
I wouldn't mind using 41 on him but as the Bombres think we picked their pocket last year I can't see the deal getting done.

The Cowshed
16-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Can't believe you guys are even entertaining his possible recruitment...he is shipment, it will only set us back...we should be recruiting youngsters with the stockpile of early picks we have...build the side from the bottom up.

If we trade for him the football department are officially marbles...there's a perfectly good key position player in Jones sitting under our noses being murdered by the coaching panel. Recruit Gumbledumb and we'll be the laughing stock of the league...

AndrewP6
16-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Can't believe you guys are even entertaining his possible recruitment...he is shipment, it will only set us back...we should be recruiting youngsters with the stockpile of early picks we have...build the side from the bottom up.

If we trade for him the football department are officially marbles...there's a perfectly good key position player in Jones sitting under our noses being murdered by the coaching panel. Recruit Gumbledumb and we'll be the laughing stock of the league...

We're not far off that now!

Desipura
16-10-2012, 07:42 AM
Really? Maybe the phrase "wouldn't be against it" is tripping people up. Explicitly I mean I'm not going to stamp my feet, cry, and email my local member if the deal gets done for cheap. I didn't realize that's such a controversial opinion. '

Would you prefer I acted like a spoilt child and insisted my opinion is infallible?

No, it's the dud comment along with I wouldn't be against it" that is tripping people up.

comrade
16-10-2012, 08:12 AM
No, it's the dud comment along with I wouldn't be against it" that is tripping people up.

He thinks he's not much chop but at a cheap price, he's happy to be proven wrong. Not that hard to understand, is it?

comrade
16-10-2012, 08:13 AM
The only thing worse than Dawes at 21 would be Gumbleton. Our footy department is making us sweat this trade period.

GVGjr
16-10-2012, 08:16 AM
The only thing worse than Dawes at 21 would be Gumbleton. Our footy department is making us sweat this trade period.

I see the reasoning behind being interested in at least one of them.

Is it Dawes at 21 or that you don't want Dawes at all?

1eyedog
16-10-2012, 08:27 AM

I agree, but at 41 it's an okay deal, Monfries went for 43 and is a marginally better player than Gumbleton. None of our forwards can take a mark but he can. If BMac wants some improvement in 2013 we need someone down there who can mark the ball, among other things...

FrediKanoute
16-10-2012, 09:01 AM
I think for the right price he is worth the punt. Essendon have been poor at drafting and developing over the last 5 or 6 years so the fact he hasn't kicked on is as much to do with that as his injuries. I think that somewhere between 21 and 30 is the right number. Shame we gave the Hawks pick 28 for the Lake trade as this really would have been a good pick to trade.

Just generally, it seems that doing the Lake deal has thrown us into a bit of a spin. We seem to be "chasing" another forward which flies in the face of the mantra the footbal department has been selling this year.....we grow our own. The problem is that this year there are only a few decent forwards on offer......Gumby? Dawes? in any other trade period would they be going for 1st round picks?

Personally, neither of these guys are going to be the answer to our forward line woes, so it begs the question why chase them? At best they will provide 2 new whipping boys for the fans to get stuck into, maybe play a few good games, maybe not. To me the acid test is whether the player is being actively wooed by his current club.......think McDougall, Bartlett, Morgan, Rawlings all guys who were effectively let go by their clubs for nicks. Gumby and Dawes are the eqivalent of these........

Maddog37
16-10-2012, 09:53 AM
We're not far off that now!

According to who?

Bulldog Revolution
16-10-2012, 10:06 AM
I agree, but at 41 it's an okay deal, Monfries went for 43 and is a marginally better player than Gumbleton. None of our forwards can take a mark but he can. If BMac wants some improvement in 2013 we need someone down there who can mark the ball, among other things...

Monfries has played 140 odd games and kicked 150 goals, whilst I don't love him as a player he has miles more runs on the board than gumby whose had 5 injury plagued years and struggled to play consecutive games.

I tend to think pick 65 is a reasonable return

No way I'm giving up 41

Topdog
16-10-2012, 10:13 AM
the monfries trade wasnt a real trade thogh

comrade
16-10-2012, 10:26 AM

Giving up pick 21 shuts us off from serious talent. There have been many very good players picked up between picks 20 and 30 in recent years - given our list profile, I think we'd be better off adding another draftee, rather than top up with a 23/24yr old key forward that will only be slightly above average at best.

I would definitely consider using pick 41 for either of them.

LostDoggy
16-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Not totally against recruiting Gumbleton but I don't think we should pay any better than pick 41. I'd prefer Gumbleton than Dawes as I believe on talent and footy smarts he is streets ahead, however the question is obviously whether he can get on the park. I'll do a Wallace and spew up if we part with pick 21 for an injury prone risk.

GVGjr
16-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Giving up pick 21 shuts us off from serious talent. There have been many very good players picked up between picks 20 and 30 in recent years - given our list profile, I think we'd be better off adding another draftee, rather than top up with a 23/24yr old key forward that will only be slightly above average at best.

I would definitely consider using pick 41 for either of them.

I'm not sold on acquiring Dawes either mainly because I think it complicates things for a few other players at the club but I understand why we would be having a hard look.

Over the last 10 years or so I think we have often chosen to top up with experienced players and most other years we would have still run the ruler over someone like Dawes particularly with his ability to take a turn in the ruck.

I think sometimes even when in a rebuilding phase you still need to consider adding an experienced player that fits a need.

I won't be disappointed if we can't get him but I won't be upset if we do.

Gumbleton at 47 would be worth a look at.

Mofra
16-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Jones is not in the same league as Gumbleton in terms of talent or running ability.

Jones is an outstanding contested mark, and fairly quick for his size. That's it.

1eyedog
16-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Jones is not in the same league as Gumbleton in terms of talent or running ability.

Jones is an outstanding contested mark, and fairly quick for his size. That's it.

Or reading the play. Gumbleton runs as little as possible only to get himself in a good position to mark the ball, one of his strengths IMO and one of the reasons he went high.

Jones runs around like the Mad Hatter.

Desipura
16-10-2012, 11:41 AM
He thinks he's not much chop but at a cheap price, he's happy to be proven wrong. Not that hard to understand, is it?
Not much chop and dud are too different meanings, cant you see that? Its not difficult is it?
Gumbleton at the right price will be a big hit or big miss, no in betweens.

LostDoggy
16-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Can someone explain to me why we need to trade for Gumbleton at all? Isn't he uncontracted and could walk to the PSD where we could pick him up for nothing? For a bloke who doesn't get on the park much, I don't see why we would trade a pick worth more than 65.

GVGjr
16-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Can someone explain to me why we need to trade for Gumbleton at all? Isn't he uncontracted and could walk to the PSD where we could pick him up for nothing? For a bloke who doesn't get on the park much, I don't see why we would trade a pick worth more than 65.

To get him at the club a bit earlier so that he can start training, the trade is the way to go.

EasternWest
16-10-2012, 11:54 AM

No. He used the term "dud". If someone is a dud, I don't want them regardless of the gamble.

Nah it's cool Mike. I get you now. I think there's a fair difference between a dud, and someone you just don't rate which is why I found your comment a bit contradictory.

I'd take him with a later pick too FWIW. Yet to really prove himself due to injury, but I think he has ability.

Mofra
16-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Or reading the play. Gumbleton runs as little as possible only to get himself in a good position to mark the ball, one of his strengths IMO and one of the reasons he went high..
Gumbleton is a gut-running animal who plays like a Nick Riewoldt, his issue is with his body not work-rate

1eyedog
16-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Interesting. Gumbleton played most of 2010 and from what I observed he rarely loses his opponent like Riewoldt does and he rarely gets the ball backward of centre like Riewoldt does, he simply does not have the fitness to play this gut running style your are referring to.

Gumbleton is excellent at leading wide and doubling back to draw his opponent under the flight of the ball, nobody does this better than Riewoldt.

Eastdog
16-10-2012, 01:46 PM

Agree with that. We definitely are very desperate in securing a key forward that can mark and kick goals. For that to happen our delivery into the forward line really needs to improve in 2013 because this season it was awful. What is Gumbleton's current status in terms of his injuries right now.

Axe Man
16-10-2012, 01:59 PM

Neeld was quoted last week as saying they would be happy to take Dawes and Gumbleton so he may not be there at our PSD pick.

Remi Moses
16-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Fair impersonation of Mad Vossy circa 2009!

LostDoggy
16-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Neeld was quoted last week as saying they would be happy to take Dawes and Gumbleton so he may not be there at our PSD pick.

Yeah see your point, but just don't see why Gumbleton would agree to go to Melbourne, another club where his opportunities would be limited. Surely he would be behind Dawes and Clark. And then there is Hogan in 2014 and possibly Watts. So Melbourne could pick him up but not sure why Gumbleton would agree to this.

Also not sure why we would burn a pick to get Gumbleton to the club a month or two earlier.

Anyway I don't think getting or missing Gumbleton will make or break us either way.

bornadog
16-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Also not sure why we would burn a pick to get Gumbleton to the club a month or two earlier.

Pre-season starts soon so if we want players to join the sooner the better.

LostDoggy
16-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Pre-season starts soon so if we want players to join the sooner the better.

Yeah but at what cost, why not let the PSD work for us while we are bottom feeders? Won't Gumbleton be doing a preseason at Essendon, it can't be that different to what he would be doing with us.

GVGjr
16-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Yeah but at what cost, why not let the PSD work for us while we are bottom feeders? Won't Gumbleton be doing a preseason at Essendon, it can't be that different to what he would be doing with us.

No he won't do one with them unless they are looking to add him back onto the list.

Best to get him at the club if we think he can add some value.

LostDoggy
16-10-2012, 03:52 PM
No he won't do one with them unless they are looking to add him back onto the list.

Best to get him at the club if we think he can add some value.

Sorry I didn't know he had been delisted, just thought they had offered him a one year contract and was still deciding, assumed he still went to training with his housemate, Jobe.

GVGjr
16-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Sorry I didn't know he had been delisted, just thought they had offered him a one year contract and was still deciding, assumed he still went to training with his housemate, Jobe.

He has to make up his mind at signing that contract by the end of the month as it will expire. If he hasn't signed by them he has to nominate for one of the drafts.
We would then need permission from the AFL to allow him to train with us.

I guess you would prefer to wait but I think getting him now (if we genuinely want him) is the better option. I think he will take the one year deal if no one trades for him.

LostDoggy
16-10-2012, 04:07 PM
He has to make up his mind at signing that contract by the end of the month as it will expire. If he hasn't signed by them he has to nominate for one of the drafts.
We would then need permission from the AFL to allow him to train with us.

I guess you would prefer to wait but I think getting him now (if we genuinely want him) is the better option. I think he will take the one year deal if no one trades for him.

From what you are saying we can commit to him that we will pick him up in the PSD and then he trains with us anyway (if AFL approves).

Why pay something if we don't have too?

GVGjr
16-10-2012, 04:13 PM
From what you are saying we can commit to him that we will pick him up in the PSD and then he trains with us anyway (if AFL approves).

Why pay something if we don't have too?

Because if we don't Melbourne may decides to trump us at the PSD.

immortalmike
16-10-2012, 05:07 PM

Cheers comrade, exactly what I meant.

Not much chop and dud are too different meanings, cant you see that? Its not difficult is it?
Gumbleton at the right price will be a big hit or big miss, no in betweens.

Really? I see them as meaning pretty much the same thing. If we get him for a low price MacDougall is what comes to my mind, i.e., I couldn't see how it's going to end well but it's not like West Coast picked up a star with that pick. Sure Gumbleton's played a couple of decent games at AFL level but Kingsley Hunter kicked 7 goals at AFL level twice.

But hey what do I know I'm some idiot on a forum not part of an AFL level recruiting staff. Don't worry I'm not hedging my bets, if we get him and he ends up a star I'll be the first to admit I was totally wrong.

No. He used the term "dud". If someone is a dud, I don't want them regardless of the gamble.

Nah it's cool Mike. I get you now. I think there's a fair difference between a dud, and someone you just don't rate which is why I found your comment a bit contradictory.

I'd take him with a later pick too FWIW. Yet to really prove himself due to injury, but I think he has ability.

All good EW. Obviously dud was a bit of a stumbling point. I have not personally seen this vaunted ability but I'm happy to allow for opinions more knowledgable and closer to the situation than I, like B-Mac and Grant (who would have worked with him at Essendon).

LostDoggy
17-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Because if we don't Melbourne may decides to trump us at the PSD.

With Dawes going to Melbourne, I would be very surprised if Melbourne or Gumbleton ended up together. The risk is gone (other than his injuries). I kind of hope we get Gumbleton in PSD or for a very low pick say in the 60's. Cheap spend for a high risk, high return player - Moneyball pick up.

The Bulldogs Bite
17-10-2012, 01:22 AM
I think the only chance we'll have at getting Gumbleton is if he nominates us.

If he's happy to stay at Essendon, then I'd expect they'll make outrageous demands in negociations that essentially forces us to back away.

If he declares he wants a new opportunity, though, I think the clubs would be able to work something fair out.

Eastdog
17-10-2012, 02:21 AM

If he's happy to stay at Essendon, then I'd expect they'll make outrageous demands in negociations that essentially forces us to back away.

If he declares he wants a new opportunity, though, I think the clubs would be able to work something fair out.

If they do make the crazy demands its not worth it but if its a reasonable demand it is definitely a goer in getting Gumbleton. This is the challenge in trading what the value of a player is close to or equal to the player your trading or bringing in.

GVGjr
17-10-2012, 06:45 AM

Without a firm offer before the end of trade period he will take the one year that Essendon has offered.

ledge
17-10-2012, 07:55 AM
It was mentioned on SEN he loves Essendon, doesn't want to leave but if he gets a longer deal somewhere else he will take it.

Bulldog Revolution
17-10-2012, 09:19 AM
It was mentioned on SEN he loves Essendon, doesn't want to leave but if he gets a longer deal somewhere else he will take it.

In that case leave him where he is

bornadog
17-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Essendon is confident Scott Gumbleton will re-sign soon despite interest from rival clubs

link (http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149850/default.aspx)

G-Mo77
17-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Essendon is confident Scott Gumbleton will re-sign soon despite interest from rival clubs

link (http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149850/default.aspx)

So we can't make a Lachie Hansen thread now because he's staying at North. Maybe a Mitch Brown one? :D

bornadog
17-10-2012, 06:13 PM
So we can't make a Lachie Hansen thread now because he's staying at North. Maybe a Mitch Brown one? :D

You must be disappointed:D

I think he would have been a big risk. Lets go with kids, we have started on that path and should continue.

Eastdog
17-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Overall going for youth in the draft I think is the best way forward. Trades can be good (eg: Barry Hall) but the can also be not very good as well.

1eyedog
17-10-2012, 07:33 PM

He's only being offered a one year deal by the Bombers, not showing much confidence there and rightly so. I reckon BMac would offer him more than that, possibly a 2-3 year deal. If that's the case it would be hard to knock back.

Eseenson are getting ahead of themselves a bit here.

I'm honestly not fussed either way to be honest.

LostDoggy
17-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Probably doesn't want to come to us anyway. Like it or not we are a bit of a laughing stock ATM.
Heard a Collingwood show where they were stirring up Cloke? about the possiblity of going to us before signing.

Maddog37
17-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Let them laugh.

Who really cares what they think.

1eyedog
17-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Probably doesn't want to come to us anyway. Like it or not we are a bit of a laughing stock ATM.
Heard a Collingwood show where they were stirring up Cloke? about the possiblity of going to us before signing.

It's funny isn't it? They don't want to come to us but when they are here (or are drafted by the club) our players, I would say possibly more than players at other clubs, stay loyal to this club. Given we are a small club there will always be bigger offers for gun players, but the C. Grant's and the Griffen's, despite attractive offers elsewhere, choose to stick with the club.

A product of drafting good citizens or a product of a really deep and valued culture at the club?

LostDoggy
17-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Let them laugh.

Who really cares what they think.

It helps a lot when we want to trade for them.

Topdog
17-10-2012, 11:00 PM
It's funny isn't it? They don't want to come to us but when they are here (or are drafted by the club) our players, I would say possibly more than players at other clubs, stay loyal to this club. Given we are a small club there will always be bigger offers for gun players, but the C. Grant's and the Griffen's, despite attractive offers elsewhere, choose to stick with the club.

A product of drafting good citizens or a product of a really deep and valued culture at the club?

Harbrow , Ward?

KT31
17-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Harbrow , Ward?

Lake.

1eyedog
17-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Harbrow , Ward?

Yeah okay but they really were exceptional circumstances don't you think? I should have said prior to the franchises moving in. Ward apparently agonised over the decision and was offered so much money that our club really was bent over the table on that one.

Look I guess McGuiness, Hardie and Magic went too for various reasons, maybe I'm just being a 1eyedog.

LostDoggy
17-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Just sticking to the Brownlow medalists, Dempsey, Templeton, Quinlan, Hardie, Wilson, Round...

1eyedog
Lake.

Okay, Money first, Premierships second and culture third.

I get the hint :D

bornadog
Yeah okay but they really were exceptional circumstances don't you think? I should have said prior to the franchises moving in. Ward apparently agonised over the decision and was offered so much money that our club really was bent over the table on that one.

Look I guess McGuiness, Hardie and Magic went too for various reasons, maybe I'm just being a 1eyedog.

Jimmy Edmond

1eyedog
17-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Just sticking to the Brownlow medalists, Dempsey, Templeton, Quinlan, Hardie, Wilson, Round...

Dempsey, Quinlan and Round were nothing more than talented when they left the club, they became outright champions after they left.

Templeton left after coming to the club and stating that he was shot, best you offload me to the D's because Barassi is going to pay you a bucket of money for me.

LostDoggy
18-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Dempsey, Quinlan and Round were nothing more than talented when they left the club, they became outright champions after they left.

Templeton left after coming to the club and stating that he was shot, best you offload me to the D's because Barassi is going to pay you a bucket of money for me.

Know its off topic but couldn't resist...:p

FB: Harbrow Lake McMahon
CHB McLean Rance Montgomery
C Cameron Wilson Hawkins
CHF Edmond Quinlan Brown
FF Hardie Templeton Round
R Dempsey, Ward, McGuiness

1eyedog
18-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Jimmy Edmond

Yeah look I'm actually struggling to match the quality that's left with the quality that's come in aside from Aker, Hall and Wallace and perhaps Krakouer and Toohey.

Anyway, back to the let's get Gumbleton thread...

jeemak
18-10-2012, 12:23 AM

Why Chops?

Why are we the laughing stock of the competition?

Why are you listening to Collingwood shows. Wouldn't you be better off schuduling an appointment to have your appricots kicked in than doing that?

Sockeye Salmon
18-10-2012, 12:48 AM

OMG!

Did you seriously just say Dempsey only became a champion once he left?

6 x B & Fs
Brownlow medal (more Brownlow votes than anyone else in history)
Captain of both his club and state
Team of the Century

Demps is right up there with EJ, Charlie, Allan Hopkins, Jack Collins, John Schultz, The Hawk, Chris Grant, KT & Johnno for our top 10 greatest of all time! *

*Apologies to Arthur Olliver, Norm Ware, Harry Hickey, Wally Donald, Scott West and a heap I've probably forgotten.

westbulldog
18-10-2012, 03:10 AM

I happened to see Round and Quinlan from their first games and a saw lot of Gary Dempsey's career at Footscray. I am light years away from agreeing with your comment.:)

Desipura
18-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Back on Gumbleton, will we make a play for him?

LostDoggy
18-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Why Chops?

Why are we the laughing stock of the competition?

Why are you listening to Collingwood shows. Wouldn't you be better off schuduling an appointment to have your appricots kicked in than doing that?

I suppose it's to do with the way we play, our ladder position and our prospects.
I heard a 30sec grab on SEN.
Didn't need to hear it, its obvious we are pretty irrelevant ATM.

The Coon Dog
18-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Back on Gumbleton, will we make a play for him?

Speculation is that he'll remain a Bomber.

KT31
18-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Yeah look I'm actually struggling to match the quality that's left with the quality that's come in aside from Aker, Hall and Wallace and perhaps Krakouer and Toohey.

Anyway, back to the let's get Gumbleton thread...

You could add in Galaxy, Romero and Libba but we have still lost much more than we have ever gained.
As to your reply mentioning Dempsey, Round and Quinlan you must have been watching them play from a parallel universe.
You could not be so much further from the truth.

1eyedog
18-10-2012, 10:24 AM
OMG!

Did you seriously just say Dempsey only became a champion once he left?

6 x B & Fs
Brownlow medal (more Brownlow votes than anyone else in history)
Captain of both his club and state
Team of the Century

Demps is right up there with EJ, Charlie, Allan Hopkins, Jack Collins, John Schultz, The Hawk, Chris Grant, KT & Johnno for our top 10 greatest of all time! *

*Apologies to Arthur Olliver, Norm Ware, Harry Hickey, Wally Donald, Scott West and a heap I've probably forgotten.

*edit the exception of Dempsey. I was thinking of Quinlan and Round who both won Brownlows are became far better players after they left.

Scott West was offered a heap to go to Essendon and stayed.

1eyedog
18-10-2012, 10:31 AM
I happened to see Round and Quinlan from their first games and a saw lot of Gary Dempsey's career at Footscray. I am light years away from agreeing with your comment.:)

You could add in Galaxy, Romero and Libba but we have still lost much more than we have ever gained.
As to your reply mentioning Dempsey, Round and Quinlan you must have been watching them play from a parallel universe.

Quinlan

Footscray
Games: 177 (241 goals)

Fitzroy
Games: 189 (576 goals)

Barry Round leaves and wins a Brownlow a few years later at another club.

They were exponentially better players at the second club they played for.

I did not mean to include Dempsey in that statement.

bornadog
18-10-2012, 10:45 AM

I think 1 eye forgets how many B&F, Brownlow, VIC Reps did Dempsey achieve while still a Bulldog.

BornInDroopSt'54
18-10-2012, 10:54 AM
41 and Sherman.

I hear you Nutcracker.

BornInDroopSt'54
18-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Quinlan

Footscray
Games: 177 (241 goals)

Fitzroy
Games: 189 (576 goals)

They were exponentially better players at the second club they played for.

I did not mean to include Dempsey in that statement.

Quinlan played at CHB for us. The very thesis of your team and quotes offends me (not hard to do :().
I don't give a rats arse what slings and slights some smart arse throws at us, as long as the club does what it perceives as in our best interest. In the distant past we had to trade great players to stay afloat. We had to break our hearts to survive. Tom Alvin was ours from our recruiting zone but didn't get on the park for us; we had to get money other than the capital we had in the grandstand.
Now we are in better financial circumstances than ever in our history I would imagine, even though we're not in the same league, so to speak, as the big guys.
Gordon and Colles have on the agenda to address the uneven playground so we can hope to field a team and shape a club that will make us a desirable destination.
Long live Chris Grant.

Twodogs
18-10-2012, 12:48 PM

Peter Foster, Phil Maylin, Ian Hampshire, Les Bamblett, Stuart Magee, Ken Greenwood, Mark Kellett, Richard Osborne, Paul Hudson, Tony Campbell, Todd Curley, Brad Wira, Matty Dent, Simon Garlick, Nathan Eagleton, Ben Hudson and Scott Welsh all went OK.

It was seven years after leaving us. He left at the end of '75 because he was behind Dempsey and Salmon in the pecking order.

Tom Alvin was ours from our recruiting zone but didn't get on the park for us.

Scott Wynd did though and we pinched him from underneath North Melbourne's nose. Just as we pinched Charlie Sutton out from underneath South Melbourne's nose. Ian Dunstan should have gone to Collingwood under F/S, just as Liam Picken could have.

As you say it's slings and arrows.

Cant believe you left Scooter out of your top ten.;) That top ten you've named is a ripper though.

Twodogs
18-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Know its off topic but couldn't resist...:p

FB: Harbrow Lake McMahon
CHB McLean Rance Montgomery
C Cameron Wilson Hawkins
CHF Edmond Quinlan Brown
FF Hardie Templeton Round
R Dempsey, Ward, McGuiness

FB: B. Wira T. Campbell M. Dent
CHB: T Curley P. Foster. B. Toohey
C: P Maylin T. Wallace S. Magee
CHF: R. Osborne G. Coleman P. Hudson
FF: J. Akermanis B. Hall L. Bamblett
R: B. Hudson J Romero T. Liberatore

IC S. Welsh, S. Garlick, I. Hampshire, N. Eagleton

Emegencies M. Kellett, K. Greenwood, K. Hunter, J. Cook.

By my reckoning 21 of those 26 players played at least 50 games for us. 8 played at least 100.A brownlow, 3 All Australians, 4 B&Fs and 3 leading goalkickers.

LostDoggy
18-10-2012, 03:06 PM

By my reckoning 21 of those 26 players played at least 50 games for us. 8 played at least 100.A brownlow, 3 All Australians, 4 B&Fs and 3 leading goalkickers.

No offence but I'd back my team in against yours ;)

westdog54
18-10-2012, 03:14 PM
No offence but I'd back my team in against yours ;)

By my reckoning Montgomery should be playing for both teams shouldn't he?

LostDoggy
18-10-2012, 03:18 PM
By my reckoning Montgomery should be playing for both teams shouldn't he?

Correct. There's a few like that, like the Hudsons, but couldn't squeeze them in ahead of Round and Dempsey (and Brown or Edmond) :D

always right
18-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Mind you...two of our club "hall of famers" (Templeton and Hawkins) were inconsequential for the teams they went to. The Templeton and Hawkins that played for us were simply shadows of their former selves once they left us.

Axe Man
18-10-2012, 03:25 PM

With 139 games for the dogs I reckon Matthew Robbins could probably squeeze in there somewhere.

LostDoggy
18-10-2012, 03:29 PM
With 139 games for the dogs I reckon Matthew Robbins could probably squeeze in there somewhere.

Cook would have him covered....:p

LostDoggy
18-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Guys, can we perhaps start another thread to discuss greats of old? This one is to talk about whether we will pick up Gumbleton.

Cheers

gohardorgohome
18-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Mind you...two of our club "hall of famers" (Templeton and Hawkins) were inconsequential for the teams they went to. The Templeton and Hawkins that played for us were simply shadows of their former selves once they left us.

Douggie Hawkins was 35 and played all bar one game at Fitzroy in 1995. I thought he did well. He had 342 disposals for the year. This meant he had six other seasons at the dogs where he had less disposals.

always right
18-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Douggie Hawkins was 35 and played all bar one game at Fitzroy in 1995. I thought he did well. He had 342 disposals for the year. This meant he had six other seasons at the dogs where he had less disposals.

Stats don't tell the whole story. He played virtually every game at Fitzroy because they were a crap team. I don't wish to disparage the great Doug Hawkins but he was a long way from being the player we idolised at the dogs. Doug should have retired a one club player.

1eyedog
18-10-2012, 05:03 PM

You've left out Luke Beveridge, the shame!

G-Mo77
18-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Guys, can we perhaps start another thread to discuss greats of old? This one is to talk about whether we will pick up Gumbleton.

Cheers

Agreed.

GVGjr
18-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Speculation is that he'll remain a Bomber.

I wouldn't be unhappy about that. If he loves being at Essendon and can live with a one year deal then he should stay.

Raw Toast
18-10-2012, 09:43 PM
I quite like the idea of Gumbleton, but only if the move suits us and he is keen to come - clearly not someone to pay overs on.

I must say that I'm finding the discussions of past players and their movements more interesting though - basically there's no news on Gumbleton at the moment. This three week trade period if just crazy.

Cook would have him covered....:p

Cook would have Robbins more than covered, he'd eat him as a pre-training snack. Aaron James was clearly better than both put together :p

He didn't last long with us, but Nicky Winmar should be on the list of people hwo came to end their careers with us (as did Phil Krakouer). Clearly we need at least 5 teams.

1) Those who left us in their prime (or just as they were coming to it and who we would've held onto if we had a choice and winning footy was the priority.

2) Those who came to us and played over 50 games.

3) Those who left us to end their careers

4) Those who came to us to end their careers

5) Those who left and came back, or came mid-career and left.

Points to the best names for each.

Remi Moses
18-10-2012, 10:13 PM
I think I'd rather be. "Irrelevant" than pay over the odds.
You couldn't possible assume The Dees have been "relevant" for 5 years!
They've gone overs for Clark and now Dawes

hujsh
18-10-2012, 10:43 PM

Cheers

I'm sure this has even been discussed in old threads.

LostDoggy
18-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Who are we kidding, Gumby will likely break down again and again, its sad for the guy and I hope it doesn't pan out that way. Hard nosed reality says we should pass on him. Same with Brown who has been injured a lot and hasn't shown as much as Gumby.

But.....if Gumby is dirt cheap, well you have to consider whether the 5% chance he turns it around is worth the price (not just a draft pick but salary, opportunity cost of not having another player, etc).

That's the decision. Certainly hope the decision is not a three year contract or a pick better than forty something.

Remi Moses
19-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Said in the H/S he's making up his mind in the next week.
Two year contract, surely?

LostDoggy
19-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Reports are, we have tabled a two year offer for Gumbleton

1eyedog
19-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Reports are, we have tabled a two year offer for Gumbleton

Yeah we tabled a 2 year contract, his manager was on 3AW and implied he is a bit torn betwen loyalty to the bombers for sticking with him and a longer deal than what the Bombers are offering.

I gather that his concern is that if he doesn't get on the park enough next year the Bombers will part ways with him, whcih will leave him in the wilderness. A two year contract would give him more opportunity for continuity plus an extra year's salary.

Hard decision.

Bulldog4life
19-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Saw the game on TV when he kicked 4 goals last season. Essendon were thrashed that day by Hawthorn. I thought he played well. At 197cms and 97kgs he is a great size for a forward. Be happy to get him for a pick in the 40's.

Topdog
19-10-2012, 11:53 AM
he'd be stupid to turn down a 2 year deal IMO

bulldogsman
19-10-2012, 12:16 PM

This.

It's likely he will break down next year with his injury history which could spell the end for him. He's also competing for a spot with Hurley, Crameri, Ryder and now young Danniher. If I was his manager, I'd be encouraging him to take the two years.

Mantis
19-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Saw the game on TV when he kicked 4 goals last season. Essendon were thrashed that day by Hawthorn. I thought he played well. At 197cms and 97kgs he is a great size for a forward. Be happy to get him for a pick in the 40's.

As would I, but I can't see Essendon being happy to deal with us if that's our best offer.

LostDoggy
19-10-2012, 12:41 PM
As would I, but I can't see Essendon being happy to deal with us if that's our best offer.

Might sound irrelevant but depends on whether Melbourne get Peterson. If Melbourne get Peterson they are on record they wouldn't chase both Gumby and Peterson, which knocks them out of getting Gumby in the PSD. This then leaves the way clear to pick up Gumby in the PSD, which doesn't leave Essendon with a lot of hand (other than offering him a two year deal).

Twodogs
19-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Yeah we tabled a 2 year contract, his manager was on 3AW and implied he is a bit torn betwen loyalty to the bombers for sticking with him and a longer deal than what the Bombers are offering.

I gather that his concern is that if he doesn't get on the park enough next year the Bombers will part ways with him, whcih will leave him in the wilderness. A two year contract would give him more opportunity for continuity plus an extra year's salary.

Hard decision.

Not really. If I were Gumbleton I'd jump at it, Essendon wont hesitate to dump him if he has another injury interrupted year like his last few.

This.

Yep, agree strongly. The security of another year must be a huge appeal.

I'd rather walk away than give them a lower pick than # 41.

Mofra
19-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Yup - the fact he played the last 6 games last year and looks set to actually have a pre-season for once means I'd be happy to have for the right price.

Bulldog4life
19-10-2012, 01:35 PM

That's true.

LostDoggy
19-10-2012, 02:05 PM
I would be keen to see Gumbleton come for a 2 year contract. Most importantly, Macca would have good knowledge of the bloke.

1eyedog
19-10-2012, 02:59 PM

Strangely for these times, he seems loyal to the club.

Mantis
19-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Strangely for these times, he seems loyal to the club.

Maybe he is loyal to his good mate Jobe.

Perhaps we can do what GWS did to us with Cal Ward (Sam Reid) and offer Jobe a home too. :D

G-Mo77
19-10-2012, 03:30 PM
http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/10/17/bombers-confident-gumbleton-will-stay/

Source not strong but it was reported he was expected to stay.

bornadog
19-10-2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/10/17/bombers-confident-gumbleton-will-stay/

I would be surprised if we drafted him and I am not unhappy with that.

whythelongface
19-10-2012, 03:56 PM

That report was from 2 days ago and (probably) before we offered a 2 year deal.

The Bulldogs Bite
19-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Smart by us to offer a 2 year deal. He'd be pretty stupid or blinded by a false sense of loyalty if he decides to stay at Essendon, because others have said, they won't hesitate in moving him on if he isn't fit and playing well next year.

His manager should place the facts in front of him: he is behind Hurley, Crameri and arguably Daniher in a few years time, if he's even there. Take the 2 years at a club crying out for a KF and run with it.

On the flip side, I can't see us getting a deal done given Essendon are ridiculous to trade with and will demand at the least a pick in the 30s IMO.

1eyedog
19-10-2012, 06:01 PM
That report was from 2 days ago and (probably) before we offered a 2 year deal.

Yeah that's an old article. I heard his manager on the wireless yesterday saying his client was no closer to making a decision. he only mentioned the 2 year deal from us, not Melbourne or Fremantle. I think Fremantle have dropped out...

When does he need to decide by, next Friday?

dog town
19-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Just came over twitter that he is staying at essendon.

The whole Essendon are bad to trade with thing will likely change now. Everything out of Essendon this year was about being more respectful to opposition etc and it's all driven by Mark Thompson. On AFL360 this year he actually openly said teams refused to deal with them when he was at Geelong. He went on to say they were looking to change that.

LostDoggy
19-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Gumby stays at Essendon; from TWR

G-Mo77
19-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Apparently they had to up their offer to get him. That makes chasing him all worth it. :D

LostDoggy
19-10-2012, 06:18 PM
28 games in 6 years doesn't sound all that good. Probably another dodges bullet in all honesty

G-Mo77
19-10-2012, 06:25 PM
28 games in 6 years doesn't sound all that good. Probably another dodges bullet in all honesty

That's it in a nutshell.

Topdog
19-10-2012, 06:27 PM

No not at all. Has a lot more talent than anyone likely to be available at pick 41'

Have to have a crack at getting these guys in. Shame we missed out

G-Mo77
19-10-2012, 06:29 PM
No not at all. Has a lot more talent than anyone likely to be available at pick 41'

You can have all the talent in the world but if you can't get on the park it counts for nothing.

I doubt we would have pried him away for pick #41 anyway.

Topdog
19-10-2012, 06:35 PM
If we couldn't then that is fine and you walk away. Personally I think we could have.

LostDoggy
19-10-2012, 06:37 PM
BMac implied last night that we looking at two fowards, and we do not talk about it ntil a deal was done. I assume one was Gumbleton, who would the other be ?

Bulldog4life
19-10-2012, 06:39 PM
BMac implied last night that we looking at two fowards, and we do not talk about it ntil a deal was done. I assume one was Gumbleton, who would the other be ?

Brown? As an aside I will be interested to see how Gumby and Dawes go this year.

The Bulldogs Bite
19-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Disappointing. I wonder if we'll turn our focus to another player? McCartney briefly indicated last night that there were two more KF options in mind, and if that failed, then they'd goto the draft. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Although one might admire Gumby's loyalty to Essendon, unless they upped their offer, it's a pretty stupid career move. Might pay off, but his history (and their KF future stocks) suggests it won't.

G-Mo77
19-10-2012, 06:41 PM
If we couldn't then that is fine and you walk away. Personally I think we could have.

Well obviously we couldn't because he signed with Essendon. :p

Out of Dawes and Gumby I would have preferred Gumbleton but not terribly upset that both fell over. I still believe we have some talent to work with already and it could be a blessing in disguise for us and our young forwards. Cliche alert: The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

1eyedog
19-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Pretty disappointed this fell through. If the other KPP is Pederson well he wentt through yesterday was it? I have not seen us mentioned in the same sentence as Brown.

LostDoggy
19-10-2012, 06:50 PM

Well his own club were only willing to give him one year due to the risk and they would know better than anyone how much talent he has or hasn't got. Sounds like he is very loyal and also a good clubman but for Essendon to only increase their offer to an option of a second year and not a two year contract perhaps suggests that they don't hold a lot of faith that he can become the player they hoped he could.

Anyway, I respect your opinion and I'm actually looking forward to seeing how both Gumby and Dawes perform this year.

Cheers

Bulldog4life
19-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Pretty disappointed this fell through. If the other KPP is Pederson well he wentt through yesterday was it? I have not seen us mentioned in the same sentence as Brown.

Look at the positive side. More draft picks.

Eastdog
19-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Look at the positive side. More draft picks.

We are better off long term. The draft this year is one of the best yet and we start with picks 5 and 6.

Hotdog60
08-12-2012, 09:22 AM
I think we dodged a bullet here, looks like his injury concerns still continue.

LINK (http://www.afl.com.au/news/2012-12-07/injuryproned-don-does-hammy)

azabob
08-12-2012, 10:35 AM

Wow, has the "weapon" struck again? !

G-Mo77
08-12-2012, 11:10 AM

He turned down an extra year with us and more money to stay with Essendon. Crazy.

This is the reason I don't want to touch Prismall. I don't want any more glass men taking up spots on the list.

Twodogs
08-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Wow, has the "weapon" struck again? !

From what I've heard the fitness guy advises Essendon on a way to handle a player and then Thompson and Hird go and do whatever they were going to do anyway.

That's why he wanted to leave a couple of months ago.

azabob
08-12-2012, 01:30 PM
From what I've heard the fitness guy advises Essendon on a way to handle a player and then Thompson and Hird go and do whatever they were going to do anyway.

That's why he wanted to leave a couple of months ago.

Interesting, might explain why he is still there.

KT31
09-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Lucky escape for us and so glad he knocked back our deal.