PDA

View Full Version : Old Bulldogs caps and scarves

bornadog
29-10-2012, 02:54 PM
My daughter was going through her stuff the other day and getting things ready to sell at the Camberwell market. One box was full of old caps and scarves. I said to her don't embarrass yourself by taking those down there to sell:D

This got me thinking, as I have so many caps and scarves, and have tried where possible to give them away but who to give them to?. As a collective lot on WOOF we must have hundreds of caps and scarves that we have gathering dust.

It would be great if some how we could have a collection and give them to refugee kids, or another charitable group that could distribute them. I know the club was doing a promotion with trading jumpers and old ones going to refugees.

Does anyone have a contact in one of these groups where we could do something together?

Is there any interest at all?

Maddog37
29-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Mine all go to Vinnies etc BAD....

KT31
29-10-2012, 03:12 PM
My daughter was going through her stuff the other day and getting things ready to sell at the Camberwell market. One box was full of old caps and scarves. I said to her don't embarrass yourself by taking those down there to sell:D

This got me thinking, as I have so many caps and scarves, and have tried where possible to give them away but who to give them to?. As a collective lot on WOOF we must have hundreds of caps and scarves that we have gathering dust.

It would be great if some how we could have a collection and give them to refugee kids, or another charitable group that could distribute them. I know the club was doing a promotion with trading jumpers and old ones going to refugees.

Does anyone have a contact in one of these groups where we could do something together?

Is there any interest at all?

Great idea, sorry I sent most of vine down to Vinnies a month back.

LostDoggy
29-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Yeah I've got a couple unopened scarves lying around I won't be opening anytime soon, couple of hats too.

AndrewP6
29-10-2012, 04:35 PM
I give mine to my three nephews.

Twodogs
29-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Op shops are full of bulldog member scarf's. Essendon too for some reason.

Bulldog4life
29-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Op shops are full of bulldog member scarf's. Essendon too for some reason.

I love Op Shops.

LostDoggy
29-10-2012, 09:12 PM
I love Op Shops.

Why wouldn't you when you can buy Bulldogs paraphernalia? :D

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
30-10-2012, 08:41 PM
I gave some of mine to tuk tuk drivers in Cambodia and the rest to kids at the Darwin game