PDA

View Full Version : Jayden Post

wimberga
29-10-2012, 08:51 PM
From all reports, told he wont be getting a new contract with the Tigers next year.

Anyone think we will/should look at him? From memory, we were pretty keen on him in the year he was drafted.

Maddog37
29-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Always thought he was not much good. Lacks athleticism.

Go_Dogs
29-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Not overly convinced on Post myself, but potentially he could fill a role for us. Going to be plenty of PSD options to choose from by the looks.

I'm sure someone will pick him up.

1eyedog
29-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Oh he was so terrible for Coburg over a number of weeks he wad dropped to the VFL seconds. What role could he possibly play for us that we wouldn't / couldn't fill with our own? We would need a host of KPP to go down to even consider fielding him. He is all at sea on the ground and just consistently looks like a should not be out there. If I had to choose between the two I'd prefer Bate to be honest.:eek: I would be surprised is another club picked him up.

The Bulldogs Bite
29-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Never rated him much either.

Played against him in the U18s, he could only ever mark the ball because he was a foot taller than everybody else, but had little else going for him. His kicking in particular was bad.

Would be surprised if a club picked him up.

BulldogBelle
29-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Doesn't offer anything more than what we already have. Another in-betweener. Pass.