PDA

View Full Version : Western Bulldogs Corporate Guide

bornadog
12-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Link (http://www.e-brochures.com.au/westernbulldogs/corporate_guide_2013/)

Well put together document to help build the club.

Mofra
12-12-2012, 11:37 AM
What is going on with the media revolution at WO?

In the past couple of months the quality of information and the amount of information available has improved out of sight. Someone deserves a congratulations.

Cyberdoggie
12-12-2012, 12:11 PM
A very nice presentation, if only i could afford to be in a coterie group one day.

Note that they quote 2011 attendances and numbers in the advertising section, 2012 numbers i guess wouldn't be as impressive.

Bulldog4life
12-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Love it. Very Professional. Great to see.

azabob
12-12-2012, 02:12 PM

In the past couple of months the quality of information and the amount of information available has improved out of sight. Someone deserves a congratulations.

I think it actually started sometime back with bulldog tv and has progressed gradually since then. I think they have at least 2 full time members on board now which surely helps.

Doc26
12-12-2012, 02:13 PM

Agree totally Mof.

A big turnaround and plaudits to whoever instigated the change and to whoever is managing the site.

LostDoggy
12-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Nice job. I was initially concerned when I opened it on my PC to find it in a dying and often unsupported Flash technology, however, I also opened it on my Iphone and it came up as a PDF document. Video and interactivity were lost at that point.

Doc26
12-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Nice job. I was initially concerned when I opened it on my PC to find it in a dying and often unsupported Flash technology, however, I also opened it on my Iphone and it came up as a PDF document. Video and interactivity were lost at that point.

Not sure if we're talking about the same thing but I have no issue watching any of the latest video content on an iPad via the Western Bulldogs full website.

LostDoggy
12-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Nick Truelson. Came from Essendon (who I still believe have the best website in the league, though I like the GWS one as well).

Greystache
12-12-2012, 11:31 PM
I've been in the Maldives the past couple of weeks, one day we were rained in so I had a look at the club's website. It has improved out of site in recent times, there was videos on every draftee and numerous video interviews with various coaches. You really feel like you can keep up to date with the club even if you're not close by. Hopefully it continues.

Maddog37
13-12-2012, 11:30 AM
I've been in the Maldives the past couple of weeks, one day we were rained in so I had a look at the club's website. It has improved out of site in recent times, there was videos on every draftee and numerous video interviews with various coaches. You really feel like you can keep up to date with the club even if you're not close by. Hopefully it continues.

How were the Maldives Stache?