PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs Headline predictions 2013

Ghost Dog
18-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Goodes shows us his goods. ( Herald Sun )

always right
18-12-2012, 05:55 PM
BRIAN WHO?

(after one of Ayce Cordy or Liam Jones kicks a lazy six on Lake when we play Hawthorn)

Axe Man
18-12-2012, 07:34 PM
In honour of some of our new players:

-Ball on a Stringer

-The Proof is in the Prudden

-Dogs Lower Freo's Colours

-Young Talent Time

-Koby Buzzer Beater Sinks Eagles

-The Hunter Becomes the Hunted

AndrewP6
18-12-2012, 08:06 PM
"Dogs Woes Continue". (Sorry, even at Christmas I'm a pessimist)

Eastdog
18-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Dogs Barking in Season Opener.

Bulldog4life
18-12-2012, 09:57 PM

Grinch.:)

GVGjr
18-12-2012, 10:02 PM

You have really changed your outlook in 12 months despite all the positive things happening around the club

AndrewP6
18-12-2012, 10:21 PM
You have really changed your outlook in 12 months despite all the positive things happening around the club

Maybe so, I just don't see us climbing up again yet. Granted, there are some good things happening, and I'll be glad to be wrong on this.

AndrewP6
18-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Grinch.:)

Haha! Funnily enough, I'm a Christmas fan.

LostDoggy
19-12-2012, 01:57 AM
Bulldogs secure Tom Boyd

jeemak
19-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Haha! Funnily enough, I'm a Christmas fan.

Your Christmases must have been consistently good then. Can you tell me your secret to it? I've ruined one, been blamed for ruining one more, but that wasn't really my fault.

The rest of them have been drowned in the management of peronalities, not understanding why I've been so spoilt at the time Jesus was delivered to this Earth.

Jesus I need to either relax, or become much more focussed on enjoying Christnas. Thanks Andrew. :)

AndrewP6
19-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Your Christmases must have been consistently good then. Can you tell me your secret to it? I've ruined one, been blamed for ruining one more, but that wasn't really my fault.

The rest of them have been drowned in the management of peronalities, not understanding why I've been so spoilt at the time Jesus was delivered to this Earth.

Jesus I need to either relax, or become much more focussed on enjoying Christnas. Thanks Andrew. :)

Hahaha... Yep, I possibly need to do the same with football. 'Tis the season to be jolly!

LostDoggy
19-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Hahaha... Yep, I possibly need to do the same with football. 'Tis the season to be jolly!

New Year's Resolution?

bornadog
19-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Bulldogs secure Tom Boyd

You mean Brad:D

Mofra
19-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Pups proove prowess

Cordy Clicks into Gear

Boyd's Bulldogs Bash Blues

Little Dog, Big Heart: Hrovat Fires in First Season

F'scary
19-12-2012, 03:23 PM
The Ayce Splits The Pack

bulldogtragic
19-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Dogs to bag a gun KPF in the draft with a high pick.

Sorry with the third youngest list, I see this year as a development year rather than one in which we will massively improve. Not negative about the year, but I would rather blood a heap of kids for longer term gain and get another high draft pick with so many gun KPF being touted for next year. Better than finishing 12th, not blooding enough kids and having a lower pick. I'm excited to see what he kids, especially Hrovat can do without putting to much pressure on them.

Ghost Dog
19-12-2012, 04:35 PM

-Ball on a Stringer

-Young Talent Time

My boss almost sprang me on this site when I burst out laughing at the Prudden one.

EasternWest
20-12-2012, 04:32 PM

-Ball on a Stringer

-Young Talent Time

My boss almost sprang me on this site when I burst out laughing at the Prudden one.

Those were all good, the Prudden one particularly so.

Flamethrower
20-12-2012, 09:28 PM
If the wheels fall off.....

"Worst team since Fitzroy in 96"

Otherwise.....

"Western Heartland Beating Strong"

And when Jake Stringer kicks a bag on Brian Lake....

"Jake and the Fatman".

Remi Moses
22-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Dogs to bag a gun KPF in the draft with a high pick.

Sorry with the third youngest list, I see this year as a development year rather than one in which we will massively improve. Not negative about the year, but I would rather blood a heap of kids for longer term gain and get another high draft pick with so many gun KPF being touted for next year. Better than finishing 12th, not blooding enough kids and having a lower pick. I'm excited to see what he kids, especially Hrovat can do without putting to much pressure on them.

Agree, Dogs more competitive Is what I wanna see.
Tom Boyd would be a nice pick up, as I see us only realistically finishing above GWS

KT31
28-12-2012, 04:11 PM
No Sack for Mac as the Bulldogs Go All Out Attack.

Brian Who ?

Bulldogs have Record Rising Sun Nominations.