PDA

View Full Version : WOOF Community 2013

Eastdog
28-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Thought Ill update this seeing we have some newer members and its getting close to 2013.

Eastdog
28-12-2012, 12:56 AM
Excited to be a first year Bulldogs member. Vic Metro. Born in Fitzroy at St Vincent's Hospital then lived in Preston then North Adelaide then Glen Waverley then Wantirna then back to Glen Waverley currently in Vermont South.

FrediKanoute
28-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Do you mean presently or originally?

chef
28-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Kyvalley then Ballarat, then Reservoir, then Windsor, then St Kilda, then Kyabram, then St Kilda East, then Merrigum, then Kyabram and now at Kyvalley again.

G-Mo77
28-12-2012, 09:12 AM
I come from the home of "The Next Big Thing" Jake Stringer.

LostDoggy
28-12-2012, 09:37 AM
Binalong Bay Tasmania, Coffs Harbour Nsw, Brisbane now in Mount Mee Qld.

Ghost Dog
28-12-2012, 09:57 AM
If I had to list every suburb and place I have lived in it would be slightly embarrassing.
Currently Geelong. Not the one team town I thought it was. Plenty of supporters from other clubs.

Eastdog
28-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Do you mean presently or originally?

Just follow the way I've done it FrediKanoute. I did mine from when I was born right to the present.

Eastdog
28-12-2012, 01:24 PM
If I had to list every suburb and place I have lived in it would be slightly embarrassing.
Currently Geelong. Not the one team town I thought it was. Plenty of supporters from other clubs.

That's alright GD each to their own.

Pickenitup
28-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Im a Inner city Bulldog

AndrewP6
28-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Mines pretty easy. Born, raised and lived most of my life in Noble Park. Moved out of the family home in '06, to my own place in Hampton Park. There, that's it. Not very exciting :o

Dad moved from the country to the Footscray area, hence I'm a Bulldog. :)

gohardorgohome
28-12-2012, 11:52 PM
I've been in Gisborne for the last 11 years....we are on VLine so I still classify it as the country and long may it remain so.

Brought up in East Keilor to a Footscray mum and Maidstone dad.

Happy to say my son is a fourth generation Bulldog. However I failed in drawing my daughter away from the Black and red dark side of the force.

Love being involved with the local footy club whose seniors now wear the blue with the red and white hoops.....whilst the kids playing at the rookies still wear robodog.

jeemak
29-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Mines pretty easy. Born, raised and lived most of my life in Noble Park. Moved out of the family home in '06, to my own place in Hampton Park. There, that's it. Not very exciting :o

Dad moved from the country to the Footscray area, hence I'm a Bulldog. :)

AP6, I know plenty of vacuous and shallow people that have lived in the most cosmopolitan places on earth.

Born at the Mercy, grew up in Mulgrave which in my particular area was re-zoned to Wheelers Hill. Spent a lot of time at my fathers in Hawthorn, and in between I've done a permanent stint at that house with my bro and his mate, as well as a stint in Richmond and another back in Hawthorn.

jazzadogs
29-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Born in Mitcham, grew up in Blackburn then Heathmont, Vermont, back to Blackburn and moving to Geelong next year to stop being a student and start working!!

FrediKanoute
29-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Just follow the way I've done it FrediKanoute. I did mine from when I was born right to the present.

In that case - born in Footscray at the Western General Hospital, grew up in St.Albans, before moving to inner Melbourne (Elwood, Brunswick, Nth Fitzroy), before heading North to Brisbane and then o/s to London

Throughandthrough
29-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Dad grew up in Seddon. His dad (and his brother) were mayors of footscray, and his brother was on the board of footscray FC for many years

I grew up in mt gambier, and have since lived in adelaide , back to mt gambier, Horsham for a couple of years, and back to adelaide (about 15 minutes south of Glenelg) since 2000

Twodogs
29-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Yeah/nah. This is a footy forum, not Facebook.

We've had this thread in the past hence I'm closing it.