PDA

View Full Version : I dedicate my 2013 membership to....

Ghost Dog
27-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Guess what? I got a call from Dale Morris today! Well, a recorded message.
Yes, it's time to renew my membership.
And this year, I dedicate it to......Dale Morris.

Dale, you are a champ, and 2 years too long without you mate.
Our backline is not the same without you.

Go on, dedicate your 2013 membership to someone or something.

Mofra
28-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Has the recorded message & SMS - still organise my membership via e-mail though so I can ensure seats are next to each other.

craigsahibee
28-02-2013, 05:37 PM
This year I will dedicate my membership to the fine distillers at Canadian Club Distilleries and the various distillers around the world under license.

For without the fruits of their labour I may not be able to make it through to the end of September. :)

KT31
03-03-2013, 01:21 AM
This year I will dedicate my membership to the fine distillers at Canadian Club Distilleries and the various distillers around the world under license.

For without the fruits of their labour I may not be able to make it through to the end of September. :)

The distilleries of a fine single malt for me, although as mentioned in another thread I too recieved a call from Dale and I am a Bulldog for Life.

jeemak
03-03-2013, 01:58 AM
In keeping with the trend. I dedicate my membership to the grape growers and wine producers of this fine land, as well as those of various parts of the planet.

Without their support there is no way I will be able to get through the season with good humor.

Aside from that, I'm dedicating this year's membership to the improvement of Ayce Cordy. He'll get there, and we'll see it this year.