PDA

View Full Version : Free ticket promo

Mantis
01-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Did anyone else see bulldogs staff at the train station this morning handing out cards to get free tickets to rd 1?.. Good idea and hopefully we play well in this game and convert a few who take up the offer into members..

BUT it's not a great look when the staff handing out the promo gear are more interested in playing on their phone or talking to each other rather than engaging with the public... I had to prompt the girl near me into action which is what customer service is about.

LostDoggy
01-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Mantis, i'm pretty sure some of them are volunteers. They came down Pier St in Altona during the week and were great to talk too.

One of the ladies in the group is an associate of my firm and i'm sure she's not on the books of WB.

bornadog
01-03-2013, 10:09 AM
All the players will be at Highpoint West Shopping Centre tomorrow around 12.30pm helping to promote the club, another inititative in the Bulldogs Blitz campaign.

Eastdog
01-03-2013, 03:33 PM
I reckon as part of the Bulldog Blitz once during the pre season each year along with the East West Day the players should come down the Monash fwy to Chadstone as well. I'm sure we would have a fair few interested in seeing the Bulldogs at Chaddy.

Remi Moses
01-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Probably take 3 hrs on the monash car park.

LostDoggy
02-03-2013, 12:36 AM
The Bulldogs shop outside the gate was giving away two tickets if yo spent $15+