PDA

View Full Version : Ash Hansen

GVGjr
05-03-2013, 11:06 PM
If you get a chance go to the clubs website and have a look at the Ash Hansen "Libba going from strength to strength" clip.

I think he nailed Liberatore's performance on Friday night but I was also inspired by Hansen's words.
He really seems like a quality guy and an asset to our club.

Remi Moses
06-03-2013, 12:55 AM
If you get a chance go to the clubs website and have a look at the Ash Hansen "Libba going from strength to strength" clip.

I think he nailed Liberatore's performance on Friday night but I was also inspired by Hansen's words.

Listened to him a few times on the ABC.
Very good performer and quite articulate.
Sounds like he had a bit of media training of Dad.

Bulldog Revolution
06-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Good snippet, and again highlights how good a job our web/digital people have done all summer

MrMahatma
06-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Good snippet, and again highlights how good a job our web/digital people have done all summer
Absolutely sensati

Mofra
06-03-2013, 10:27 AM
It is improved - but is it an AFL rather than club initiative? It looks quite similar to what other clubs have on their website.

Will check out the Ash Hanson clip, cheers.

Greystache
06-03-2013, 10:46 AM
It is improved - but is it an AFL rather than club initiative? It looks quite similar to what other clubs have on their website.

Will check out the Ash Hanson clip, cheers.

My understanding is we use the AFL provided shell but fill it with our own content, I stand to be corrected if that's not right. As has been said many times the improvement in this area has been remarkable.

bornadog
06-03-2013, 10:52 AM
I thought Ash's assessment of LIbba's game was very good and he is an impressive, articulate man and a great addition to our club coaching.

Now up on BulldogsTV on Youtube.

NFg6KY6yDRo

for those who want the link to Youtube videos from the club click here (http://www.youtube.com/user/BulldogsTVOfficial)

Cyberdoggie
06-03-2013, 01:41 PM
My understanding is we use the AFL provided shell but fill it with our own content, I stand to be corrected if that's not right. As has been said many times the improvement in this area has been remarkable.

That appears to be correct, although some content comes from the AFL website and vice versa.

OfficialBulldogs
06-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the feedback, we're glad you're enjoyed the first episodes of our new BulldogsTV series 'Coach's Office.'

From a digital perspective, we've put a strong focus on creating unique and engaging content that gives our fans greater inner sanctum access and insight into the players and our club. We've put an increased focus on this area and we hope you've seen the results.

The concepts and content that you have seen across BulldogsTV and the web since the start of the pre-season - from Dogs Pre-season, The Draftees, This or That? , and now Coaches Office - are one hundred percent the work of the club's media and digital team. We work closely with AFL Media to access match vision, but what you see on our site, from program concept to production, is generated by the Club for the Club's members and fans.

As always, if there's particular players you'd like features, or any content ideas you have, feel free to send them to the Digital Team at the Club via digitaldog@westernbulldogs.com.au

We're working hard to set a best practice benchmark for club created content, so we'd value your input to help us keep taking things to the next level.

Go Dogs,

Digital Team, Western Bulldogs Football Club

soupman
06-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Great work official bulldogs. It's a massive improvement and certainly makes going to the club website worthwhile.

As for suggestions I know more personal stuff like tours of players houses were popular in my house, and something like a background video could work well (a player shows a but about where they came from ie. area, junior club etc).

always right
06-03-2013, 02:54 PM
May I ask how many staff we have working in this area and are they all full time? The pre-season promotion of the club has been outstanding.

As for future content, any extensive footage of players in training drills is always of interest. It would also be great to have a Q&A session where the coaches respond to supporters' questions about particular players, their performance and their development. Or perhaps questions about particular matches, coaching moves or strategies.

DragzLS1
06-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Maybe a Q and A where the team picks the best question of the week and the coach can give us an answer, love hearing Macca talk!

I think the club has been outstanding this off season and NAB cup series soo far and hope they continue with the standard.

ledge
06-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Hey official bulldog how about a past players interview session from Way back, blokes like Ian Bryant who played in the 60s, we have a few great players who Are quietly going about life, would love to hear from the older ones if we intend to bring history and a "gathering of the clan" culture to the club.

Mofra
06-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Good to know it's club content - cheers for the Official word

The Bulldogs Bite
06-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Hansen is very, very impressive. Hopefully we can hold onto him, I suspect that he has senior coaching ambitions?

Once again, great work by the club in producing some interesting footage. It's been faultless over the pre-season, they've done an extremely good job.

Remi Moses
06-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Hey official bulldog how about a past players interview session from Way back, blokes like Ian Bryant who played in the 60s, we have a few great players who Are quietly going about life, would love to hear from the older ones if we intend to bring history and a "gathering of the clan" culture to the club.

Great point.
The digital content is a big improvement on previous years.
Well Done

Ghost Dog
06-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Thought Libba's game wasn't mentioned much on the boards....
When you take it in context of wqhat happened last year, the game V Hawks was fantastic to watch from a fan's perspective.
Hope he is taking a 'whole life' approach to footy.

boydogs
06-03-2013, 09:24 PM
We've put an increased focus on this area and we hope you've seen the results.

Absolutely, terrific work.

Any chance of an interview with Stringer on his injury? I want to know how the poor bugger is holding up

Go_Dogs
06-03-2013, 09:26 PM

Agreed, great summation by Hansen, very impressed with what I heard and read, particularly regarding Libba's areas of improvement.

On the face of it he seems a great acquisition for the club.

As for the comments on the clubs website, I think I've spent more time viewing all the content over summer than I have in the year or two before that. High quality work by those involved.

LostDoggy
07-03-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm also impressed by the club's efforts this off-season. Very noticeable.

LostDoggy
08-03-2013, 10:20 AM
I'd love to see the other father-sons do the Heartland ads along with Wallis. I think they'd work better, and the message would be stronger, as a series. Wallis, Libba, Talia, Cordy, Hunter, we have some serious father-sons at the moment and we should capitalise on that, as it fits our current branding strategy perfectly.

My two cents.