PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Channel

Ghost Dog
25-03-2013, 11:55 PM
I'm after some footage of early teams for a youtube channel I'm working on. Keen to get footage that is not already on youtube.
Any woofers out there with any very early footage of the club especially, be interested in hearing from you.

When I've finished editing enough clips to make it entertaining, I will share the link.
Thanks

Ghost Dog
28-03-2013, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/BulldogsVideos?feature=mhee

Here is the channel link. Any suggestions for youtube or other vision to be added, post here. I'll be adding bits as time allows.
Cheerio
GD

SonofScray
28-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Great work. Love having access to footage and old games etc on YT.

Are you interested in creating any content yourself? I'm embarking on a bit of a journey making videos with my character El Scraggo. Fan generated media is usually a bit of fun.

bornadog
28-03-2013, 08:31 AM
I have hours of video on DVD converted from old VHS games. I will try and up load a few but need time to sort it out. Great idea GD

Ghost Dog
28-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Thanks guys. the idea I had is to isolate bits of longer games using the playlist - trimming feature. there is plenty on youtube, but nobody has time to watch whole games.
I would really like to isolate snippets that highlight lesser known heroes. Purser, Romero, Southern - players the younger fans may not be familiar with. Scott Wynd is a good example. when you watch the vision of those games in the 90s, what an advantage he gave to our mids. You don't hear his name mentioned much these days.

bornadog
28-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Thanks guys. the idea I had is to isolate bits of longer games using the playlist - trimming feature. there is plenty on youtube, but nobody has time to watch whole games.
I would really like to isolate snippets that highlight lesser known heroes. Purser, Romero, Southern - players the younger fans may not be familiar with. Scott Wynd is a good example. when you watch the vision of those games in the 90s, what an advantage he gave to our mids. You don't hear his name mentioned much these days.

I have lots of footage from the 80's

LostDoggy
02-04-2013, 12:24 AM

God posts like this make me feel old.
I assumed young ones who don't know Romero/Southern wouldn't be able to operate a computer yet.
I know I still have VHS tapes of the early nineties (Diamond Dogs, The Hawk, Hot Dogs, 1992 brownlow count) but have never had them converted to DVD yet. Maybe some guys have already? They have some great highlights.