PDA

View Full Version : AFL members area at our ES games

Rocco Jones
29-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry for being indulgent. No longer have a reserved seat and will now be trying to get into AFLM reserve. Going with a friend tomorrow and planning to sit in AFLM reserve on L1. Is there any point at all in reserving a seat online and paying whatever it is or are you guaranteed a similar seat by just rocking up in L1?

SlimPickens
29-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Smaller games no.... Games against bigger drawing clubs especially Essendon and Carlton get tickets as soon as they go on sale.

Rocco Jones
29-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Smaller games no.... Games against bigger drawing clubs especially Essendon and Carlton get tickets as soon as they go on sale.

So for tomorrow's game no difference between booking and rocking up?

Greystache
29-03-2013, 06:19 PM
So for tomorrow's game no difference between booking and rocking up?

You just need to go to the ticket window outside and present your afl membership cards and ask for reserved seats in the afl members section. If there's any available (and there will be) they'll give them to you for free.

Rocco Jones
29-03-2013, 06:26 PM
You just need to go to the ticket window outside and present your afl membership cards and ask for reserved seats in the afl members section. If there's any available (and there will be) they'll give them to you for free.

Lovely. I have a membership and another barcode (has been ok in the past, will just say their card hasn't rocked up yet etc anyway). Cheers fellas.

Greystache
29-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Lovely. I have a membership and another barcode (has been ok in the past, will just say their card hasn't rocked up yet etc anyway). Cheers fellas.

We do that regularly and it isn't a problem. Write them down and the person at the box will sort it out in a second.

Rocco Jones
29-03-2013, 06:42 PM
We do that regularly and it isn't a problem. Write them down and the person at the box will sort it out in a second.

You have a kind heart, thank you.

I am taking this girl I have started going out with. Hopefully she finds getting obnoxiously drunk after a few middies and sulking about going for a crap footy team attractive traits.

always right
29-03-2013, 07:16 PM

I am taking this girl I have started going out with. Hopefully she finds getting obnoxiously drunk after a few middies and sulking about going for a crap footy team attractive traits.

It worked for my wife.

Twodogs
29-03-2013, 07:56 PM

Chicks really dig that sort of thing. By games end she will be eating out of the palm of your hand Rocco.

jeemak
31-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Thread delivers, notes taken.

Rocco Jones
01-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Chicks really dig that sort of thing. By games end she will be eating out of the palm of your hand Rocco.

Fun times although not sure she had a genuine experience of what it is like to be a dogs fan. She was all 'hmm, thought you said it was painful going for the dogs?'.

Sid was her highlight.

bornadog
01-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Fun times although not sure she had a genuine experience of what it is like to be a dogs fan. She was all 'hmm, thought you said it was painful going for the dogs?'.

Sid was her highlight.

You can do it all again next week.