Round 1. Ollie Wines - Port Melbourne

In the Borough's dream :D

bornadog
02-04-2013, 03:55 PM
In the Borough's dream :D

whoops:D

bornadog
09-04-2013, 09:47 AM
NORTH Melbourne's Aaron Mullett is the round two NAB AFL Rising Star nominee.

Sedat
09-04-2013, 11:27 AM
O'Meara very stiff this week

Remi Moses
10-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Would have thought Whitfield was stiff!

bornadog
16-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Hawthorn's Jed Anderson is the round three AFL Rising Star nominee.
The 19-year-old midfielder had 16 touches and kicked a goal in Hawthorn's 55-point win over Collingwood at the MCG last Sunday.
Anderson made his AFL debut in round one after strong performances in the pre-season and has played all three games this season.
Recruited from the Darwin Buffalos Football Club, Hawthorn coach Alastair Clarkson said Anderson had adapted well to AFL football.

"Considering this is his first year at an AFL club, it speaks volumes about the quality of the lad and his football ability that he has featured in all three of our games this season," said Clarkson.
Anderson was a Greater Western Sydney-zoned player who was traded last year in exchange for Stephen Gilham (selection 27) and selection 63 (not utilised)

The Age (http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hawk-anderson-is-rising-star-nominee-20130416-2hx2v.html#ixzz2QbhXX1zK)

bulldogsman
16-04-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm very disappointed we couldn't manufacture up a deal for Anderson.
Hawthorn got a good deal too. I think they got back pick 28 and 60 something from GWS as well.

Well done to Jed, he will be a star.

bornadog
23-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Round 4. George Horlin–Smith - Geelong

bornadog
30-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Round 5. Jaeger O'Meara - Suns

bornadog
07-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Round 6. Brad Hill - Hawks

Mantis
21-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Something good came out of rd 8 for us, Jackson Macrae is this weeks Rising Star... Nice work!

chef
21-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Great stuff.

KT31
21-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Well done to Jake, hopefully a long bright future at the Doggies.

Murphy'sLore
21-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Congratulations Jack, something to cheer about in a pretty dismal week!

Go_Dogs
21-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Well done to the young man. He's transitioned to senior footy a LOT quicker than I thought he may, a real credit to himself and the development and conditioning staff.

Maddog37
21-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Good on him. A bright spot in an otherwise dark season.

Bulldog4life
21-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Well done to the lad. Going to be an very good player for us. Keeping in mind we got Jack because of Callan Ward's defection it doesn't hurt so much.

LostDoggy
21-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Didn't think he'd play a game this year given his body frame initially. Testimate to his natural talent and workrate that he is playing good footy at AFL and gets a nomination for the gong! Well done Jackson :)

Maddog37
21-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Jake or Jack?

Heard him called Jason Macrae on the news.

Murphy'sLore
21-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Jackson, but I believe he gets called Jack.

bornadog
21-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Something good came out of rd 8 for us, Jackson Macrae is this weeks Rising Star... Nice work!

Great stuff missed this due to meetings all day

Remi Moses
21-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Well done to Jake, hopefully a long bright future at the Doggies.

He's our next rising star after he kicks six on the weekend.

bornadog
21-05-2013, 05:50 PM
WATCH young Western Bulldog Jackson Macrae play and you'll quickly realise he has an uncanny ability to elude an opponent.

From a sidestep to a well-balanced baulk, the 18-year-old midfielder is a hard man to catch.

And as this reporter found, he's also hard to catch off the field.

Refreshingly, unlike most teenagers these days Macrae doesn't have an addiction to his mobile phone.

When AFL.com.au finally caught up with him to chat about his round eight NAB AFL Rising Star nomination, it was on his father's phone.

"Mine has been stuck on aeroplane mode since we flew back from the Gold Coast, so I'll have to get a new one," Macrae said.

"I'm a pretty laid-back character, I like to think and read, so its good to get away from technology from time to time."

It's this unflappable nature that has helped him make an impressive start to his four-game-old AFL career.

A haul of 26 possessions and four tackles against the Suns underlined why the Bulldogs were delighted to grab the Oakleigh Chargers product with pick six in the 2012 NAB AFL Draft.

"It was obviously my best game so far, so I was pleased with that," Macrae said.

"Its very humbling to be acknowledged for my performance, but it also drives me to reach the standards of the great players who have been nominated before me."

His coach, Brendan McCartney, is not surprised recognition has come so quickly.

"Jackson is a young person who understands he has talent, and has worked very hard at improving his craft," McCartney said.

"We know Jackson is such a balanced and driven young man and he will continue to build on his early progression as a footballer — this nomination is just one stepping stone to a really good career, and shows he was a great selection by Simon Dalrymple and his recruiting team."

Macrae brings to the Bulldogs' line up something the sons of the west have been desperately crying out for - some run and carry along with deft foot skills.

And to hone those prized attributes, an old dog not too dissimilar in character and skill has been appointed to mentor the young pup.

"I'm lucky enough to be paired with Bob Murphy and he speaks to me about all things, footy and life," Macrae said.

"He's helped me settle in and gives me feedback on my games, so he's been a huge support."

While Murphy helps guide him around the footy field, he relies on another elder statesman or Melbourne's inconsistent public transport system to get him to training and games.

"I'm yet to get my licence because I've been a bit lazy, but Daniel Giansiracusa lives around the corner and he gives me lifts," Macrae said.

"And I don't mind getting the train at 6.30 in the morning … it hasn't been too bad.

"I haven't had a day were I've woken up yet and I didn't want to come in to the club. I'm loving every minute of it."

bornadog
21-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Great to see Macrae paired up with Murphy

Hotdog60
21-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Didn't think he'd play a game this year given his body frame initially. Testimate to his natural talent and workrate that he is playing good footy at AFL and gets a nomination for the gong! Well done Jackson :)

Interesting he much like Grant in build.

Maddog37
21-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Has put on 9 kilos in his first year. Very different to Grant in that way it seems.

Greystache
21-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Has put on 9 kilos in his first year. Very different to Grant in that way it seems.

Fletcher Roberts is similar, very skinny when drafted but put on 9kg in his first season.

bornadog
21-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Rd8: Macrae's Rising Star highlights

xNsGatf0pvg

wimberga
22-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Congratulations Jacky Macrae.

Murphy'sLore
22-05-2013, 10:38 AM
When Bob hangs up the boots, I suspect Jack might become my new favourite player.

bulldogtragic
26-05-2013, 06:31 PM
C'mon Hrovat, you good thing.

GVGjr
26-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Kerridge will most likely win it this week.

Sedat
26-05-2013, 11:25 PM
He was brilliant today. Not just the 6 goals but he also had 14 score involvements.

The Doctor
26-05-2013, 11:35 PM
I think Dalrymple had Kerridge listed as an alternative to Clay Smith after it was decided against going for Crozier.

bornadog
28-05-2013, 02:37 PM

Round 9. Sam Kerridge - Adelaide

Spot on with 6 goals he was a monty.

Sedat
05-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Lachie Whitfield wins the RS nomination this week. Bit of a "better give it to the #1 draft pick" nomination - JJ has been more consistent throughout the season and Whitfield's team did, you know, lose by 16 goals. Both had 21 possessions and a goal this weekend.

Maddog37
05-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Only time this award is even remotely interesting is when he voting is done at years end.

azabob
05-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Only time this award is even remotely interesting is when he voting is done at years end.

I'd even question that!

bornadog
11-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Round 11. Tom Mitchell - Sydney

Dry Rot
11-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Round 11. Tom Mitchell - Sydney

Sydney seem to have a secret factory turning out Jack/Hannebury clones

Go_Dogs
11-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Sydney seem to have a secret factory turning out Jack/Hannebury clones

Agreed - he looks a ripper. One thing that stands out is Sydney are prepared to wait on playing their recruits until they are really ready for the rigors of AFL footy. He has been able to come in and have an immediate impact in a big way. (I realise he has had some injury issues too which may have prevented him from playing earlier, but that's the impression I get)

lemmon
11-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Agreed - he looks a ripper. One thing that stands out is Sydney are prepared to wait on playing their recruits until they are really ready for the rigors of AFL footy. He has been able to come in and have an immediate impact in a big way. (I realise he has had some injury issues too which may have prevented him from playing earlier, but that's the impression I get)

Had consecutive weeks of 50+ disposals in the twos in the weeks before his call up...if that isn't banging down the door I don't know what is

JamesInCanberra
12-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Hoping JJ gets a nod this week, really deserves one.

westdog54
12-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Hoping JJ gets a nod this week, really deserves one.

Is JJ eligible?

Greystache
12-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Is JJ eligible?

Yep, he's only 20 and had played only 3 games before this season.

wimberga
13-06-2013, 09:39 PM
have taken JJ @ $15 and think he has to get nominated one of these weeks.

EasternWest
14-06-2013, 10:52 AM

Is it preparedness to wait or having the luxury to wait?

bornadog
18-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Round 12. Sam Mayes - Brisbane

I thought Talia was unlucky considering he had 30 disposals at an efficiency rating of 80%, including nine marks and 3 inside 50's off the backline.

Go_Dogs
18-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Is it preparedness to wait or having the luxury to wait?

It's probably more of the latter, which is a luxury many can't afford but it's very rare to see them blood someone before they're 100% ready for senior football. A lot of other teams are prepared to blood someone before they've knocked the door down and displayed consistent form at the level below and on the training track. I guess in reality it's a combination of both and certainly having such a solid and durable senior core of players helps.

bornadog
25-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Round 13. Jack Neade - Port Adelaide

I thought Hunter was close this week as was Talia.

Not sure how Neede gets the nod with only 12 disposals :confused:

LostDoggy
25-06-2013, 12:58 PM
I watched the port game and Neade did show a lot with his pressure efforts and commitment to the contest.
Am Still a bit surprised he got the nomination over Talia. He has been a good player a lot of the year for Port though.

Murphy'sLore
25-06-2013, 01:02 PM
They seem to find it easier to nominate someone from a winning team.

Maddog37
25-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Apparently he is a great kid so good on him.

Go_Dogs
26-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Apparently he is a great kid so good on him.

I agree, he's a quality kid and has a great story behind him. He started the year well and is a worthy nomination after good performances over the course of the season. Surely we have a few in line to pick up nominations as the year draws to a close in Talia, JJ and Stringer who have all played some good games and can't be too far off getting some recognition.

bornadog
02-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Round 14. Brad Crouch - Adelaide

Second one for Adelaide.

soupman
09-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Our very own Michael Talia gets the round 15 nomination.

SlimPickens
09-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Our very own Michael Talia gets the round 15 nomination.

Well deserved, looks very comfortable at the level. Great news for him and the footy club.

Greystache
09-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Good recognition, he has looked the part right from his first game. Hopefully an excellent career ahead of him.

He racks up incredible disposal numbers for a key defender, in the past month twice he's had 30+ touches.

Mantis
09-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Well deserved... Had an excellent game on the weekend.

Obviously he has some flaws in his game, most notably his kicking, but his ability to defend is already very good and he has a good understanding of the game... looks like a 200+ game player.

azabob
09-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Great effort by Talia.

Where do posters see him in the long run.

On the medium and small forwards or the ability to play on bigger and stronger players?

bornadog
09-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Great effort by Talia.

On the medium and small forwards or the ability to play on bigger and stronger players?

He is listed at 195cm, so I see him at Centre half back.

Credit to him he has worked on his game and getting better by the week.

jeemak
09-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Great effort by Talia.

I'd say on the more mobile, medium to larger forwards with Roughy to take the slower large forwards.

Great outcome to have a tall defender nominated for the award. Excellent stuff.

SlimPickens
09-07-2013, 11:48 AM
He is listed at 195cm, so I see him at Centre half back.

Credit to him he has worked on his game and getting better by the week.

Bloody strong kid as well, don't think I've seen him be pushed off the ball!

Greystache
09-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Great effort by Talia.

At 192cm he's probably a bit undersized to play on the biggest key forwards, but he certainly looks strong and isn't easy moved in a contest. I see him playing on the shorter key forwards like Riewoldt, Hurley, Darling, Podsiadly, Pavlich etc which would compliment Roughead's suitability to play on the really big forwards. His ability to run and win the footy might also make him a good option for a midsized forward when the match up dictates.

bornadog
09-07-2013, 12:01 PM
At 192cm he's probably a bit undersized to play on the biggest key forwards, but he certainly looks strong and isn't easy moved in a contest. I see him playing on the shorter key forwards like Riewoldt, Hurley, Darling, Podsiadly, Pavlich etc which would compliment Roughead's suitability to play on the really big forwards. His ability to run and win the footy might also make him a good option for a midsized forward when the match up dictates.

195cm

Greystache
09-07-2013, 12:02 PM
195cm

Wrong

bornadog
09-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Wrong

Source?

Greystache
09-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Source?

Do you have to contradict everyone in every thread?

Draft camp- 192.4cm and was listed the same after official club measurement.

Let me guess, you looked him up on the club website and he's listed at 195cm? Guess what so is Tom Young- And they're both wrong.

bornadog
09-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Do you have to contradict everyone in every thread?

Draft camp- 192.4cm and was listed the same after official club measurement.

Let me guess, you looked him up on the club website and he's listed at 195cm? Guess what so is Tom Young- And they're both wrong.

as usual you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Greystache
09-07-2013, 12:17 PM
as usual you are right and everyone else is wrong.

No, just you. Have you finished derailing a thread based on something you looked up on the internet on a website known for being inaccurate and contradicting people?

Getting back on track- With Young looking like a potential 3rd tall type and the Roughead/Talia key defender combination, if we can add another couple of runners and a small lockdown defender our defensive set up could be solid for the long term.

Sedat
09-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Great effort by Talia.

I see him taking on the most dangerous opposition forward, whatever size they are - ie: the next Dale Morris. He is a terrific defender in the truest sense of the word so will be able to play on any type from Buddy Franklin to Hayden Ballantyne. I can only see him struggling on the absolute gorillas like Cloke, but we have Roughead developing well in this role.

Talia has probably been the shining light for us this season. A terrific get by Dalrymple at pick 39, and thank Christ that Melbourne didn't take our offer of pick 39 for Bate a couple of years ago.

Bulldog4life
09-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Congrats to Michael. Looks like being a terrific player for us. Always followed the dogs too which must be a real buzz for him.

Pickenitup
09-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Just heard Tails on 3aw and he said he is 195cm!

bornadog
09-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Just heard Tails on 3aw and he said he is 195cm!

Must have grown since he was 18 years old at draft camp.

bulldogtragic
15-07-2013, 04:39 PM
If Hrovat picks up the nod this week, would that be our best season return for the rising star?

The Underdog
16-07-2013, 09:44 AM
If Hrovat picks up the nod this week, would that be our best season return for the rising star?

He didn't. Tom Nicholls from Gold Coast. Not entirely happy about that.

ratsmac
16-07-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm convinced that whoever selects the rising stars hate the doggies. We have had some great kids come through over the years without getting nominated. Tom Liberatore, Clay Smith, now JJ will probably be ineligible when he returns. From memory Jaryd Harbrow never got a nomination either. If he played for GC at the time he would've though. I'm sure there would be more of our youngsters overlooked who probably deserved some recognition that I haven't mentioned.
Oh well, we can just be the quiet achievers I guess!

G-Mo77
16-07-2013, 10:04 AM
He didn't. Tom Nicholls from Gold Coast. Not entirely happy about that.

Nicholls was very good on the weekend and has been fairly consistent since coming into the team.

mighty_west
16-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Unless a kid plays an absolute blinder, they usually reward for a bit of consistency, Hrovat will need to back it up like Talia did.

1eyedog
16-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Wrong

I've asked him how tall he is and he said 6'5 in the old or 194.7 cm to be exact.

LostDoggy
16-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Must have grown since he was 18 years old at draft camp.

I've asked him how tall he is and he said 6'5 in the old or 194.7 cm to be exact.

Ok. Some better get a tape measure and get down to Whitten Oval.

bornadog
17-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Ok. Some better get a tape measure and get down to Whitten Oval.

Why? TaliÃ* himself has stated that he is 195, on radio last week and to 1eyedog and therefore the stats are correct

jeemak
17-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Why? TaliÃ* himself has stated that he is 195, on radio last week and to 1eyedog and therefore the stats are correct

I reckon we all need to settle this once and for all with a fist fight.

LostDoggy
17-07-2013, 01:20 PM
I reckon we all need to settle this once and for all with a fist fight.

No need to be so violent jeemak. A simple wall to piss on would settle it.

It would seem we're not the only ones debating this issue:
http://www.simplicitywebdesign.com.au/misc/michael-talia-height.png

bornadog
17-07-2013, 06:59 PM
No need to be so violent jeemak. A simple wall to piss on would settle it.

It would seem we're not the only ones debating this issue:
http://www.simplicitywebdesign.com.au/misc/michael-talia-height.png

Easy money at $1.80 :D

comrade
17-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Haha, who's the Doggies fan working at SBT?

bornadog
12-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Is there a rising star coming up for Young?

Pickenitup
12-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Think Youngy really deserves a nomination been great all year only other player who could pip him would be Grundy from Pies.

soupman
13-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Rory Laird of Adelaide got this weeks. Averages 18 touches apparently.

bornadog
13-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Rory Laird of Adelaide go this weeks. Averages 18 touches apparently.

24 Disposals this week if its just on stats.

mighty_west
02-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Luke Brown (Crows) rising star nom for round 23 collecting 21 possies.

Hunter stiff imo, 22 possies and 2 goals.

comrade
02-09-2013, 10:01 AM

At least the Demons tried for most of the game. West Coast put up the white flag from the first bounce. A witches hat could have dominated in that game.

Bulldog Joe
02-09-2013, 10:03 AM

That is ok because Lachie get his nomination next year (under 10 games)

G-Mo77
02-09-2013, 10:05 AM

Why worry about nominations, just win it next year!

Sedat
02-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Hunter, Hrovat and Stringer all still eligible next season. All could threaten the award next season with a strong pre-season under their belts. Talia and Macrae won't be eligible unfortunately.

mighty_west
02-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Hunter, Hrovat and Stringer all still eligible next season. All could threaten the award next season with a strong pre-season under their belts. Talia and Macrae won't be eligible unfortunately.

Will Stringer be eligible though having played 10 games this year?

Sedat
02-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Will Stringer be eligible though having played 10 games this year?
Yep, 10 games is the cut-off. Any more and he wouldn't be eligible.

LostDoggy
02-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Sheehan wasn't watching our game. Must've been out with his kids.

Greystache
02-09-2013, 11:13 AM
It's good recognition for young players, and the cash they get for being nominated is a nice bonus, but this award is a *!*!*!*!ing joke. That relic Sheehan is responsible for all the nomination, yet only watches a couple of games a round, and then a panel of commentators vote on the players he's nominated who again have only seen them play here and there.

Sedat
02-09-2013, 11:49 AM
It's good recognition for young players, and the cash they get for being nominated is a nice bonus, but this award is a *!*!*!*!ing joke. That relic Sheehan is responsible for all the nomination, yet only watches a couple of games a round, and then a panel of commentators vote on the players he's nominated who again have only seen them play here and there.
Libba is the single best U-21 player in the competition, and despite having a cracking debut season in 2011, wasn't deemed good enough to secure a weekly nomination that year. The weekly voting system is deeply flawed - ordinary players get nominated in poor weeks and quality players miss out in other weeks.

bornadog
02-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Libba is the single best U-21 player in the competition, and despite having a cracking debut season in 2011, wasn't deemed good enough to secure a weekly nomination that year. The weekly voting system is deeply flawed - ordinary players get nominated in poor weeks and quality players miss out in other weeks.

and they made their minds half way during the year that O'Meara will get the prize for the year.

Bulldog4life
02-09-2013, 01:58 PM
and they made their minds half way during the year that O'Meara will get the prize for the year.

Yep thinking the same thing.

LostDoggy
02-09-2013, 07:40 PM
It should be votes from opposition senior coach. Simple.

Scraggers
04-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Lots of tweets saying Brendan McCartney's speech at the Rising Star awards was brilliant ... looking forward to watching it tonight on Fox Footy.

bornadog
04-09-2013, 05:15 PM

As I said.

Murphy'sLore
04-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Lots of tweets saying Brendan McCartney's speech at the Rising Star awards was brilliant ... looking forward to watching it tonight on Fox Footy.

Heard it on SEN - it was great stuff. Love him more than ever now! Didn't realise he had a family connection to the Doggies, either!

azabob
04-09-2013, 05:41 PM
As I said.

Who should have won?

bornadog
04-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Who should have won?

Not sure as I don't follow all the players. The point is they made up their mind half way during the year and it wouldn't matter who performed better. ( that's how it feels to me.) As previous posters said, the system is flawed and needs over hauling.

mighty_west
04-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Not sure as I don't follow all the players. The point is they made up their mind half way during the year and it wouldn't matter who performed better. ( that's how it feels to me.) As previous posters said, the system is flawed and needs over hauling.

Whether the system is flawed or not, I have no issues with the winner, having watched a fair bit of the Suns, this kid is s freak, a rare talent.

Scraggers
04-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Heard it on SEN - it was great stuff. Love him more than ever now! Didn't realise he had a family connection to the Doggies, either!

Just watched ... Wow ... As Anthony said, the Bulldogs are in great hands today and tomoz !!

Scorlibo
05-09-2013, 05:05 PM

I feel very assured with Brendan as coach, an incredible person. I haven't always been the biggest fan of some individual decisions on players, but my trust in him is on the up.

Who thinks the young player he was texting was Luke Dahlhaus?

Scraggers
05-09-2013, 05:41 PM
I feel very assured with Brendan as coach, an incredible person. I haven't always been the biggest fan of some individual decisions on players, but my trust in him is on the up.

I thought Jake Stringer

bulldogtragic
05-09-2013, 06:10 PM
I thought Jake Stringer
Funny so did I. No idea why though.

comrade
05-09-2013, 07:37 PM
I thought JJ, but Dahlhaus sounds about right.

KT31
06-09-2013, 10:35 AM

I thought it was Mitch, but only because tomoz seemed very Napoleon Dynamite.:)

Murphy'sLore
06-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Mitch is too well spoken and too sensible to text 'tomoz' to his coach. My money is on Dahlhaus.

Who was developing bad habits midway through the year, then improved?

LostDoggy
06-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Mitch is too well spoken and too sensible to text 'tomoz' to his coach. My money is on Dahlhaus.

Who was developing bad habits midway through the year, then improved?

Dahlhaus is the obvious one, but you could also make the case for Stringer. I don't watch Willy games, so can't comment on the rest.

Bulldog Joe
06-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Just watched the speech.

All you can say is WOW

BulldogBelle
06-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Amazing speech. You can guarantee that speech and exposure of Bmac has just lifted our desirability as a football club when it comes to free agency and trading.