PDA

View Full Version : is this the most inexperienced team

bulldogsfight
26-04-2013, 10:57 AM
I cant remeber a least experienced team, does any one know avergae games?
unly 5-6 players with 50 games +

Very disappointing that our first round picks from 07-08-09 are playing VFL

49 games ago we were winning a prelim at half time, only 3 players from that team playing.

the only way is up ..............GO DOGS

Eastdog
26-04-2013, 11:02 AM

49 games ago we were winning a prelim at half time, only 3 players from that team playing.

I think slowly we are going in the right direction again developing these youngsters but it will take another few years until we can become good again.

Sedat
26-04-2013, 12:07 PM
The team that played against Richmond last season was even less experienced and less competitive on paper. Jong and Roberts played that game from memory, maybe even JJ and Talia (can't remember).

bornadog
26-04-2013, 02:27 PM
The team that played against Richmond last season was even less experienced and less competitive on paper. Jong and Roberts played that game from memory, maybe even JJ and Talia (can't remember).

12 players with less than 50 in that game. I think this week will be the most inexperienced.

Bulldog Joe
26-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Well we are matching the expansion clubs

GWS with 17 at less than 50
G Coast with 16
WB with 16

Cyberdoggie
26-04-2013, 05:06 PM
I guess those players just aren't good enough.

At least we have drafted some clear talent last year in Stringer, Macrae, Hrovat, Hunter and Prudden.

All are showing some good signs already.

The Bulldogs Bite
26-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Amazing to think it was 49 games ago we were in a preliminary final, and in front no less.

I guess it does emphasize that things can change quickly, for better or worse. It does feel like a few more years of pain are set to come though.

Remi Moses
26-04-2013, 06:41 PM

Incredible stat really .

ratsmac
27-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Well we are matching the expansion clubs

GWS with 17 at less than 50
G Coast with 16
WB with 16

The scary and unfair part of all this is GC and GWS both took the cream of the crop from the drafts in the past 3 years. They also pillaged our club too. In theory we will be up and about at the same time as these 2 clubs trying to compete with all their stars.

I hope Macca knows what he is doing!