PDA

View Full Version : Leon Cameron

bulldogtragic
18-05-2013, 03:40 PM
If things go pear shaped later in the season (thats IF) and BMac gets the knife, would it be too late to get Leon back?

Would he leave a promising list to come home?

Would you want him?

westdog54
18-05-2013, 03:47 PM
I don't think he'd want to come back just yet. He'd be leaving a massive salary and a powerful list.

GVGjr
18-05-2013, 04:56 PM
If things go pear shaped later in the season (thats IF) and BMac gets the knife, would it be too late to get Leon back?

Would he leave a promising list to come home?

Would you want him?

You're certainly keen to cover all aspects of a disappointing balance of the season. We could probably throw up a number of names if you want to examine all of the potential candidates.

As for Cameron, I think there was some good reasons why he was overlooked for the job but I'd still prefer to look elsewhere if we decide to have another search.

Cameron has a strong list and I doubt he would consider another appointment.

Pickenitup
18-05-2013, 04:58 PM
Baker has the senior job at GWS Next year why would he want our job especially after we broke his heart!

bulldogtragic
18-05-2013, 05:07 PM
You're certainly keen to cover all aspects of a disappointing balance of the season. We could probably throw up a number of names if you want to examine all of the potential candidates.

As for Cameron, I think there was some good reasons why he was overlooked for the job but I'd still prefer to look elsewhere if we decide to have another search.

Cameron has a strong list and I doubt he would consider another appointment.
Yeah, just can see BMac getting publicly lynched for some reason. It's not that I want that to happen though. By extension the mind wonders 'what if'. I love Leon, and would have him in a heartbeat. As pickenitup says, I think we shut the door for ever.