PDA

View Full Version : Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

Topdog
25-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Damn that feels good! :D:D:D

stefoid
25-05-2013, 08:21 PM
What is that music ? daaah, dah-dah, dah-dah dadadaaaa..

I think I remember hearing it before ...

DOG GOD
25-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Thank u...thank u :)

firstdogonthemoon
25-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Lhjkalhjkagsljkangagdljhagxhjdxagldhadhxnjaxdghagfdx

GVGjr
25-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Woof woof

firstdogonthemoon
25-05-2013, 08:24 PM
wooooooooo

The Pie Man
25-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Loving it

GVGjr
25-05-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm in love big time with this club.

LostDoggy
25-05-2013, 08:30 PM
wont sleep tonight, adrenalin has taken over

lemmon
25-05-2013, 08:30 PM
The future is bright...and it looks damn classy

LostDoggy
25-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Had to settle with listening on the radio,but couldn't be happier, a win is good enough but against The saints that's just awesome.

Ghost Dog
25-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Fist pumping joy! Not just what we did but how we did it.

bornadog
GUTS GUTS GUTS

Wow, the boys really put in tonight

Rance Fan
And who better to beat!

ReLoad
25-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Even better I saw enough tonight to not give a stuff about losing Bwian.

Rance Fan
25-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Good to see the leaders step up in the last!

chef
25-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Considering I missed the Brisbane game, it's been a hell of a long time between wins.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

LostDoggy
25-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Go dogs!

Scorlibo
25-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Cop that media! WOooooo!

LostDoggy
25-05-2013, 09:12 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp everybody else! :D

The Underdog
25-05-2013, 09:12 PM
I remember this feeling, just a superb effort from the boys. Awesome stuff

ratsmac
25-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Great win, and against those disgusting pigs too.
I hope they enjoy a quiet well earned frothy.

Go_Dogs
25-05-2013, 09:25 PM
I wish to echo all thoughts in this thread, great win really proud of our club.

Greystache
25-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Great win!

Some really exciting young kids, fierce contesting, and our recruiting looks bang on. I really feel we're on the right track.

Doc26
25-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Got to see two big wins in a day of footy. The first a smashing down at Willy, the next against a nemesis where a win has been long overdue. Feeling like Christmas right now. Well done to the entire Club on the day's effort and results.

bornadog
25-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Got to see two big wins in a day of footy. The first a smashing down at Willy, the next against a nemesis where a win has been long overdue. Feeling like Christmas right now. Well done to the entire Club on the day's effort and results.

Football from 1pm to 7.30 pm, well done.

soupman
25-05-2013, 10:08 PM

I can beat it. Went down and watched my local club win in their thirds, their seconds, and half of their firsts before watching the doggies finally win another one. 9:30-7:30 with a break in the middle somwhere.

BTW I would gladly lose to Gold Coast again to beat St.Kilda again. That was awesome.

Doc26
25-05-2013, 10:09 PM

Yeah, not in the goods books with the family right now.Just arrived home and have gone straight to the doghouse. Fortunately it has wifi access :D. The sacrifices we make.

SonofScray
25-05-2013, 10:13 PM
The flag will wag!
Kneel before us!
Bow down before your bulldog overlords!

Murphy'sLore
25-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Happy dance, happy dance!

Couldn't wait to get on here and feel the love...

LostDoggy
25-05-2013, 10:32 PM
You F....... BEAUTY!!!! Fist pumps all round, started standing at home from the gia goal and stayed up til the end. Great team to break the drought against.

angelopetraglia
25-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Yesssssss indeed. Very proud of the club tonight. Gutsy win.

westdog54
25-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Have spent the last 3 hours travelling home on a train. Phone went flat at about the 10 minute mark of the third.

Couldn't get to a computer quick enough when I got home.

You little f!*!*!*!ing beauty!!

Could not be prouder.

LostDoggy
25-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Great to have a win again at last!!!!! Nearly shouted myself hoarse in the last quarter. Super win dogs though there's still work to be done.

Twodogs
25-05-2013, 11:31 PM
That's my new favorite game of footy ever.

Greystache
25-05-2013, 11:54 PM
That's my new favorite game of footy ever.

The Fox footy guys were pumping it up, they kept saying they couldn't believe it was 15th v 16th... And I should know I'm currently watching the replay for the 2nd time!

Doc26
26-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Just love this pic uploaded on twitter a few hours back.
Has helped top off a joyous winning night on Indigenous Round.

Goodsies Kickin Back (http://twitter.com/ShannonRees/status/338230027638431744/photo/1)

Twodogs
26-05-2013, 12:17 AM
The Fox footy guys were pumping it up, they kept saying they couldn't believe it was 15th v 16th... And I should know I'm currently watching the replay for the 2nd time!

My facorite bit is Riewoldt laying on the ground in the last quarter expecting a free kick and Liam Picken standing behind him with the ball in his hands.

azabob
26-05-2013, 12:20 AM
My facorite bit is Riewoldt laying on the ground in the last quarter expecting a free kick and Liam Picken standing behind him with the ball in his hands.

Wasn't he out cold?

Greystache
26-05-2013, 12:22 AM

Having just laid him out with a right to the chin, and best of all it was accidental and I doubt it will be looked at by the MRP. :D

hoppus25
26-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Couldn't stop smiling all the way home from the game! wooooooooo!!

LostDoggy
26-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Yeah baby YEAH :)

Eastdog
26-05-2013, 01:25 AM
So great walking out of the match today with a win. It has been a long time coming. It was great to sing the song. Lets do it again against the Power next week. Go Dogs!

MrMahatma
26-05-2013, 02:40 AM
Tidy

EasternWest
26-05-2013, 08:56 AM

I dunno about that, it was certainly fierce and intense, but I thought it was pretty clear where the teams were at.

Wasn't he out cold?

I certainly thought he was.

Having just laid him out with a right to the chin, and best of all it was accidental and I doubt it will be looked at by the MRP. :D

I'm not a "if x happens, I'll burn down y" kind of guy, but there should be know way that'll even seriously looked at. I doubt Picken has any regrets about KO'ing him, but it was a complete accident.

If they suspend him, I'll burn down AFL house.

On another note, I know it's an unpopular opinion on WOOF, but I think Riewoldt is a champion footballer (but a knob bloke), but I always get a chuckle when reading how much other posters just hate him. It's gold.

firstdogonthemoon
26-05-2013, 10:14 AM
On another note, I know it's an unpopular opinion on WOOF, but I think Riewoldt is a champion footballer (but a knob bloke), but I always get a chuckle when reading how much other posters just hate him. It's gold.

That is one of the reasons people hate him though, he is an enormously talented footballer but he carries on like a giant pair of velvet trousers and plays for frees all the time.

He spends most of the game with his arms up in the air looking at the ump for a free kick with that "i've been wronged" expression on his face.

He'd be a far better player if he just got on with it.

EasternWest
26-05-2013, 10:17 AM
That is one of the reasons people hate him though, he is an enormously talented footballer but he carries on like a giant pair of velvet trousers and plays for frees all the time.

He spends most of the game with his arms up in the air looking at the ump for a free kick with that "i've been wronged" expression on his face.

Velvet trousers. Love it.

G-Mo77
26-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Let's face it, it was a really tough week to be a Bulldog supporter. A loss to one of the expansion teams really showed how far we fell. The vultures in the media circled for a long time and came down to for a feed this week and sadly we have a lot of vulture fans that did the same thing. As a Bulldog supporter we don't have grand finals to reminisce we have regular season wins that will stick in our mind. This will be one victory that I'll remember for a very long time. I actually teared up last night, that win meant so much for a supporter that bleeds red white and blue.

LostDoggy
26-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Let's face it, it was a really tough week to be a Bulldog supporter. A loss to one of the expansion teams really showed how far we fell. The vultures in the media circled for a long time and came down to for a feed this week and sadly we have a lot of vulture fans that did the same thing. As a Bulldog supporter we don't have grand finals to reminisce we have regular season wins that will stick in our mind. This will be one victory that I'll remember for a very long time. I actually teared up last night, that win meant so much for a supporter that bleeds red white and blue.

I'm tearing up at you tearing up! - gotta love the bulldogs and its supporters. Wouldn't have it any other way! Go doggies

Mofra
26-05-2013, 11:35 AM
I was on stage about to perform when the AFL app updated to show the win.

I was jumping around in front of 100+ perplexed looking people. Awesome feeling.

Twodogs
26-05-2013, 11:47 AM

I'm tearing up at you tearing up! - gotta love the bulldogs and its supporters. Wouldn't have it any other way! Go doggies

Ohhh. Now I'm tearing up at you tearing up over G-Mo tearing up!

Maddog37
26-05-2013, 12:10 PM

I expect to see a velvet trouser reference in this weeks cartoon. :D

bornadog
26-05-2013, 12:39 PM

The vultures have been circling Melbourne all season and they still come out with insipid performances. I think the media scrutiny has been good for us. The club was really hurting this week, and we came out firing from the first quarter, even before the bounce Lower pushed around a few of their players and stirred them up, got into their heads. - Love it:)

When I saw Macca on Friday at the luncheon in the city, I felt for him. He looked so much under pressure but he was not straying from the path he has taken. He is very passionate about what he believes is the right way to go, and for that he has to be admired. We have to be patient and we will saviour every win, and enjoy it.

LongWait
26-05-2013, 01:22 PM
The vultures have been circling Melbourne all season and they still come out with insipid performances. I think the media scrutiny has been good for us. The club was really hurting this week, and we came out firing from the first quarter, even before the bounce Lower pushed around a few of their players and stirred them up, got into their heads. - Love it:)

When I saw Macca on Friday at the luncheon in the city, I felt for him. He looked so much under pressure but he was not straying from the path he has taken. He is very passionate about what he believes is the right way to go, and for that he has to be admired. We have to be patient and we will saviour every win, and enjoy it.

Good post BAD - couldn't agree more with all you've said.

Twodogs
26-05-2013, 02:55 PM
I was on stage about to perform when the AFL app updated to show the win.

I was jumping around in front of 100+ perplexed looking people. Awesome feeling.

It would have been good if you were doing a Thi Chi exhibition or a living statue show.

Twodogs
26-05-2013, 03:04 PM

I reckon that's how most of us feel. He's close to the best player in the comp, he's certainly the most consistent. I'd happily sell my grandmother to have had him wearing our colours for his entire career. It's just that he's also a knob.

LostDoggy
26-05-2013, 03:19 PM
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383396_10151927915039112_563555756_n.jpg

We need a statue of this.

w3design
26-05-2013, 07:28 PM

Yeah Doc, I did the same. Weren't the Doggies boys brilliant at Willy. If we can get our injured contingent back on deck, we are going to have some serious depth, and plenty of pressure on incumbents to maintain a spot in the side.

Then following the win at Docklands, I had so much adrenalin coursing through my system, I didn't even need a Redbull to see me through the two hour + drive home.

bulldogtragic
26-05-2013, 07:51 PM
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383396_10151927915039112_563555756_n.jpg

Gold!

SonofScray
26-05-2013, 09:28 PM
I am taking down my wedding photos and hanging that up on the wall.

F'scary
26-05-2013, 09:35 PM

His designer underpants are showing.

Ghost Dog
26-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Why I cannot stand St Kilda.
During the Watters presser, no mention of us by the coach. It's normal for coaches to acknowledge the opposition, but no, all about them.
Secondly, they didn't bother staying on field for the presentation. Sore losers.

G-Mo77
27-05-2013, 01:36 AM
Normally I would feel bad for a guy that guy KO'ed but with the amount of diving that guy does it was nice to see him fall down legitimately.

Glorified cheat!

Twodogs
27-05-2013, 11:19 AM

Haha. I love the look of genuine concern for Nick's wellbeing tht's splashed all over Morris and Macrae's face.

Murphy'sLore
27-05-2013, 11:29 AM
I have to admit I was yelling, "Get up, ya sook!"

My mother would have been horrified.

LostDoggy
27-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Yeah, I have to say, I think Riewoldt is an absolute champion and don't like seeing anybody get knocked out like that, but hey, I just thought of 2009 and couldn't help but crack a little smile.

Mantis
27-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Very good to have a win.. especially for the young players.

Huge momentum shift when Hayes went off... Minson, Griffen & Boyd really capitalised.

Need to back it up this week in another very winnable game.

azabob
27-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Haha. I love the look of genuine concern for Nick's wellbeing tht's splashed all over Morris and Macrae's face.

Actually Morris was quite concerned for Nick's wellfair.

He was wanting the umpire to stop play, whilst he lay on the ground as was being attended to.

Personally, It doesn't sit right with me that posters are celebrating the fact someone got knocked out.

Murphy'sLore
27-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Personally, It doesn't sit right with me that posters are celebrating the fact someone got knocked out.

I agree, I feel ashamed of myself. But at the time I honestly thought he was putting it on -- the boy who cried wolf.

LostDoggy
27-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Yeah, I have to say, I think Riewoldt is an absolute champion and don't like seeing anybody get knocked out like that, but hey, I just thought of 2009 and couldn't help but crack a little smile.

this :)

LostDoggy
27-05-2013, 02:06 PM

Justice for the boy who cried wolf...young people might not get that
Me smiling too... Saint Sook

immortalmike
27-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Very good to have a win.. especially for the young players.

Huge momentum shift when Hayes went off... Minson, Griffen & Boyd really capitalised.

Need to back it up this week in another very winnable game.

Really I thought Hayes was one of their worst before he came off. Shanked most of his 13 disposals. In fact IIRC didn't they win the next couple of centre clearances and kick two goals as soon as he was subbed off?

bornadog
27-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Really I thought Hayes was one of their worst before he came off. Shanked most of his 13 disposals. In fact IIRC didn't they win the next couple of centre clearances and kick two goals as soon as he was subbed off?

I think they missed Armitage more than Hayes.

immortalmike
27-05-2013, 04:43 PM
I think they missed Armitage more than Hayes.

Yep agree entirely.

chef
27-05-2013, 05:36 PM

Roughead;).

Sedat
27-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Agreed, for once he didn't tear us a new one. He was also the beneficiary of the 'top bloke' rule allowing him to do a full 360 degrees while tackled after having prior opportunity, followed by incorrect disposal and the umpire waving play on.

Max469
27-05-2013, 06:41 PM

My thoughts too.

I have met St Nick and believe it or not I found him to be very nice. Happy to chat to an opposition supporter.

But each to their own.

LostDoggy
27-05-2013, 07:35 PM
That's the reason we hate him so much. Cos he is so good.

SonofScray
27-05-2013, 08:54 PM
That's the reason we hate him so much. Cos he is so good.

Not really. I hate him because he is a cheat. I also hate C Jones, who is also a cheat, he happens to be a very ordinary player.

It's not nice but I'd gladly see a handful of blokes in the AFL injured - St Nick is one of them

G-Mo77
28-05-2013, 02:06 PM
I was starting to feel guilty about taking glee in him being KO'd. Then I watched the replay this morning and saw him cheat (again) when Minson ran past him. Can't say my guilt is there now. A glorified cheat got felled properly.

Remi Moses
28-05-2013, 08:00 PM
I really enjoyed beating them.
Listening to one of their fans describe us as a "Rabble" was hilarious.
The comedy club of the 80's

LostDoggy
29-05-2013, 03:55 PM
I really enjoyed beating them.
Listening to one of their fans describe us as a "Rabble" was hilarious.
The comedy club of the 80's

I don't know what it is about some St Kilda supporters, there is a certain snobbish element there. I remember many years ago we played them at VFL Park. Daniel Southern was playing his usual tough brand of footy and cleaned someone up. The older lady behind me said "Well, what do expect from that side of the river?"

LostDoggy
29-05-2013, 04:15 PM
I don't know what it is about some St Kilda supporters, there is a certain snobbish element there. I remember many years ago we played them at VFL Park. Daniel Southern was playing his usual tough brand of footy and cleaned someone up. The older lady behind me said "Well, what do expect from that side of the river?"

Just have a look at the suburbs down that way.

LostDoggy
29-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Not really. I hate him because he is a cheat. I also hate C Jones, who is also a cheat, he happens to be a very ordinary player.

It's not nice but I'd gladly see a handful of blokes in the AFL injured - St Nick is one of them

:) love It.