Hawthorn v West Coast, Etihad Stadium, 7.50pm

Saturday, June 22

Port Adelaide v Sydney, AAMI Stadium, 1.40pm

St. Kilda v Melbourne, MCG, 4.40pm

Western Bulldogs v Richmond, Etihad Staidum, 7.40pm

Sunday, June 23

Fremantle v North Melbourne, Paterson Stadium, 3.15pm

Brisbane Lions v Geelong, Gabba, 4.40pm

Byes: Adelaide, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, Gold Coast, Greater Western Sydney

Remi Moses
21-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Great game of footy tonight .
Frenetic , tough game and enjoyable for neutrals.
West coast didn't get enough of a lead for their centre square dominance early.
Hawks scored way to easily early for mine.
Best the eagles have played all year

bornadog
22-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Great game of footy tonight .
Frenetic , tough game and enjoyable for neutrals.
West coast didn't get enough of a lead for their centre square dominance early.
Hawks scored way to easily early for mine.
Best the eagles have played all year

They played like us. Won most of the stats but poor delivery into the forward line.

Remi Moses
22-06-2013, 12:35 AM
They played like us. Won most of the stats but poor delivery into the forward line.

Agree, Hawks a lot more poised and cleaner use going forward .
Pressure on Franklin allowed Roughy off the leash.
Think the Eagles will boost their mids in the draft

Hotdog60
22-06-2013, 08:44 AM
Did Hurn going off early hurt their cause.

Go_Dogs
22-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Did Hurn going off early hurt their cause.

An early injury always does hurt and Hurn is one of their better ball users, so I think it certainly had an impact. West Coast also shot themselves in the foot with their delivery in the forward half - don't know if it was the pressure or what, but they didn't look to spot up the leading players very and made it harder than they needed to. If you have Kennedy, Darling and LeCras in your forward line, you should be lowering the eyes every time.

That being said, Hawthorn were very impressive last night. Pretty handy when your 3rd or 4th forward in Gunston can bob up and kick 5. Crows fans would be missing him pretty badly at the moment. Roughead is becoming a genuinely elite player. He's so versatile and strong in the marking contest, would love him at the Dogs.

bornadog
22-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Roughead is becoming a genuinely elite player. He's so versatile and strong in the marking contest, would love him at the Dogs.

Let's hope his cousin becomes just as good

lemmon
22-06-2013, 05:16 PM
GWS not taking Wingard is the biggest recruiting blunder of the last few years for mine. Kid is just about the best young mid in the game. Serious quality

DOG GOD
22-06-2013, 05:21 PM
The tackling pressure from port today was exceptional. Great team effort. Goodes getting injured hindered swans though of an X factor.

anfo27
22-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Just watched the last quarter of the Port game online with Portuguese commentators as i don't have fox footy. As i don't like either team (especially the swans) it made the game more entertaining to watch.

Agree with you Lemmon on Wingard.

Remi Moses
22-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Thinking the same thing on Wingard. Young Neade for someone who looks like he should be riding at Morphetville, is a really good youngster as well.
The difference in ports intensity is stark from last season.Great win and to be honest just nice to get an upset !! One more would be nice

soupman
22-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Geez Riewoldt just got another pathetic free. And had the nerve to whinge even after it was paid.

anfo27
22-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Geez Riewoldt just got another pathetic free. And had the nerve to whinge even after it was paid.

Melbourne looking any better?

bulldogtragic
22-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Melbourne looking any better?
Better until Dawes got punched in the face... Me thinks that's a fair holiday.

Remi Moses
23-06-2013, 02:52 AM

Just saw the one the diver got in the second term !
Absolute disgrace

KT31
23-06-2013, 11:11 AM
Just saw the one the diver got in the second term !
Absolute disgrace

Not sure why the opposition coaches have not taken this issue up with the umpiring fraternity.
As Archer mentioned he is the only player these soft frees are paid to.

chef
23-06-2013, 08:16 PM
What a game. Brissie by 5.

bulldogtragic
23-06-2013, 08:20 PM
What a game. Brissie by 5.
I jumped up and started screaming. God damn amazing. Speechless. Best 30 mins of footy I've even seen. 52 points down with 30 mins to go. Kick after the siren. Wow. Wow. Wow.

chef
23-06-2013, 08:21 PM
I jumped up and started screaming. God damn amazing. Speechless. Best 30 mins of footy I've even seen. 52 points down with 30 mins to go. Kick after the siren. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Yep, I got excited two(helped by the fact that my two teenage daughters are Brissie fans and were going nuts too).

Well done to McGrath as well kicking the winning goal in his 200th.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
23-06-2013, 08:22 PM

It was a fantastic comeback. 52 points down at one stage.
I must say though wins like that make me envious though. I just wish we could pull one out like that.

Remi Moses
23-06-2013, 08:26 PM
3rd biggest comeback in history.
Luenburger and Rich were massive in the last term
Reckon it's great to get an upset or two.
On a selfish note a good result for our draft position.

LostDoggy
23-06-2013, 09:20 PM

I passed up the opportunity to go today. My 10yo went and still isn't home yet. Can't wait to see what he thought of it.

Remi Moses
23-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Actually incorrect it was the 8th biggest comeback.

Remi Moses
23-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Norf sounds like they got well and truly Ross Lyoned.
No surprise to see a team of down hill skiers get strangled to death.
Terrific coach Lyon